Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not bothered that I killed the thread, but just thought I'd mention that they've just wrapped up filming.

Not long now.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

April 3rd, we believe.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

3 and a half weeks
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

The new Doctor Who will be introduced to fans across the UK later this month as a tour gets under way showcasing the first episode of the upcoming series.

The 11th doctor, Matt Smith, and his companion, Karen Gillan, will travel around the UK on a tour bus as part of a BBC Outreach programme.

The tour will target hard-to-reach communities relatively underserved by the BBC.

The locations are Belfast, Inverness, Sunderland, Salford and Northampton.

The first stop is Belfast on 29 March, with the tour winding up in Salford on 31 March.

3D trailer

Each location will also host a regional premiere of episode one, The Eleventh Hour, for local children.

"This is a great opportunity for the new doctor and his companion to interface directly with the people who matter most to Doctor Who: the fans," said Piers Wenger, executive producer and head of drama at BBC Wales.

Following the tour, the BBC will also hold events on big screens for Doctor Who fans in London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Plymouth and Swansea.

Fans will also be shown a 3D Doctor Who trailer.

The new series will start on BBC One at Easter.
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8556096.stm

I just need to figure out where in Belfast they are doing this.

sigpic

Comment

And I'll likewise keep my ear to the ground about Edinburgh.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
              April 3rd, we believe.
              Awesome. SGU and Doctor Who returning the same weekend. It can't get much sweeter than that.
              sigpic

Comment

I could meet Smith in Salford

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8556096.stm

I just need to figure out where in Belfast they are doing this.
                  No-where near Bracknell then.

Ah well. Guess Bill Shatner will be the only good celebrity I meet at this years Comic Con then.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                    I could meet Smith in Salford
                    i hate you.

can you say hi for you. "gets on knees and begs"
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Matt Smith will be on "Friday Night With Jonathan Ross", next friday (19/03).

Comment

That's a pity. I can't stand Jonathan Ross.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          That's a pity. I can't stand Jonathan Ross.
                          randomly mute the tv
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

DS Interview: Karen Gillan ('Doctor Who')

With all of the hoohar surrounding the arrival of the new Doctor, you could be forgiven for forgetting that we're also getting a brand new companion, too. Thusfar little is known about Amy Pond, save that she's Scottish, she's ginger and she has a penchant for skimpy outfits. Keen to find out more, we hooked up with Who's new leading lady Karen Gillan.

contiunes:
                            http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...octor-who.html

Comment

'Doctor Who' confirmed for Xmas, sixth series

Doctor Who will return for a sixth series in 2011, it has been confirmed.

Executive producer Piers Wenger also announced a Christmas special for this year, penned by showrunner Steven Moffat.

Matt Smith will be returning for his second full series as The Doctor.

Shooting on the special and the 13-episode sixth run will begin early July in Cardiff. Filming on the fifth series wraps this Saturday ahead of transmission on BBC One at Easter.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/...th-series.html

Comment

Sweet-O, two years of eleven! And maybe more?

Comment

Working...
                                X