Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC America: Paying Trolls since... whenever they started.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

LOL nx.

Who needs the 17th? I can be excited a whole two weeks before then.
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

They updated their site.

It says 2 days on the countdown though. But it doesn't air until the 3rd. What?
        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

When the timer runs out, you get to watch the beginning of the episode.

"We last saw the Doctor immediately after his regeneration. The TARDIS was spinning crazily out-of-control and plummeting towards Earth. What happens next? Find out here on Saturday, 27th March at 18.25. We hope you'll join us for what promises to be an exciting premiere!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ne..._Eleventh_Hour

sigpic

Comment

The site(s) look great but I get a feeling of sadness as its not the old logo anymore. But can't wait.....for the 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              The site(s) look great but I get a feeling of sadness as its not the old logo anymore. But can't wait.....for the 17.
              I have just over a week to wait
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Have you all seen the clip from Vampires of Venice in the upcoming series that was shown on Jonathon Ross? Hilarious!
                Spoiler:
                The Doctor whips out an ID card from a previous visit to Italy, referencing The Romans from 1965. The picture is of course of the First Doctor from that era! The Doctor laments he has a larger nose than his predecessor.
                It's clever throw-aways like this that will certainly keep me entertained, if nothing else.
                Last edited by KatG; 28 March 2010, 05:23 AM. Reason: added spoilers
                sigpic

Comment

Friendly reminder guys and girls - Please remember to use SPOILER tags when talking about details, no matter how small they are, that are seen in trailers, episode clips, pics, etc. The use of SPOILER tags is so very important and considered an act of simple courtesy for fans that prefer to be completely surprised by up and coming stories. The fans that prefer to stay spoiler-free would greatly appreciate your discretion. Thank you all.
                  Last edited by Alan; 27 March 2010, 05:07 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

the new logo is better. "waves fist at waiting till the 17th"
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      the new logo is better. "waves fist at waiting till the 17th"
                      Perhaps, but it doesn't I still don't fell sad the old one is gone! As the old logo also has the meaning of being the era of the ninth and tenth Doctors!

Comment

Perhaps, but it doesn't I still don't fell sad the old one is gone! As the old logo also has the meaning of being the era of the ninth and tenth Doctors!
                        Indeed. And each Doctor has had their own logo but occasionally shared it with their predecessor or successor such as this one
                        which was used by the 1st Doctor but briefly used by the 2nd Doctor until 1967 when this one appeared
                        for the rest of the 2nd Doctor's era until 1969. Then in 1970, when the 3rd Doctor's era began, this logo was introduced
                        That remained until 1973 until this logo was introduced
                        for the last year of the 3rd Doctor's era and remained with the 4th Doctor's era until 1980 and we were given
                        That logo featured in the last year of the 4th Doctor's era and remained throughout all three years of the 5th Doctor's era until 1984 when the 6th Doctor's era got this variant
                        which remained until 1987 when this logo was introduced
                        and this was used for the 7th Doctor's era until 1996 for the 8th Doctor's TV movie we were given
                        and this of course remained in style until 2005 and the start of the 9th Doctor's era when we had
                        which stayed with the 10th Doctor until 2007 when this variant was introduced for the rest of his era
                        until January 1st 2010. And then from April 3rd of this year we'll have the logo we all see in my sig below.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

You know, I made a sig from all those logos

If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                          sigpic

Comment

Green for you. Great sig. Are we allowed to snurch?

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              Green for you. Great sig. Are we allowed to snurch?
                              The more the merrier. Spread the message of Doctor Who's longevity

Someone's already snurched it and uses it as their computer wallpaper so I don't mind
                              If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
                                You know, I made a sig from all those logos

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/u...oingstrong.jpg
                                I've seen that before, yeah. Very cool. But for logo history I just did above it wouldn't have worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X