This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    Unfortunately I don't have any doctors to base my calculations off of. Only this one. I enjoy watching his relationship with Rose grow. =0) To have a traveling companion that you can continually learn about as well as feel comfortable with is nice.
    we would really encourge to take a risk and try an eps from each doctor it is well worth it.
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
      Many of the old stories are already out on DVD.

In fact, the first three adventures of the original series (spread across 13 episodes) was just released in America as a boxset. Click here.

Also, I heard a rumor about the Time War.
      Spoiler:
      I heard that Russell T. Davies said the Daleks felt provoked because the Time Lords had sent an agent back in time to wipe them out.

If that's true (and by that, I mean canonical)...that would make the upcoming Genesis of the Daleks DVD release (6 episodes) a good choice for new fans.
      Yep it was all explained in the full version of Doctor Who confidential.
      ANd I agree 100% Genesis is a must buy for all who fans not just for the reasons already stated but it is one of the fans most favourite story ever. PLus it has the first appearance of Davros which is a brilliant scene too
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        Yep it was all explained in the full version of Doctor Who confidential.
        ANd I agree 100% Genesis is a must buy for all who fans not just for the reasons already stated but it is one of the fans most favourite story ever. PLus it has the first appearance of Davros which is a brilliant scene too
        Oh Davros they should bring him back for the new seris

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
          Have you guys seen this?
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=UqO6xecXfqg
          'Tis Dr Who as the A-Team...
          Lol! That's funny, um I think I may have spent far too much time watching the A-Team in my youth, that is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
            we would really encourge to take a risk and try an eps from each doctor it is well worth it.
            Yes, it's just a matter of watching them first... without expending any money. lol =0) I like to know what I'm getting into.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
              Yes, it's just a matter of watching them first... without expending any money. lol =0) I like to know what I'm getting into.
              Some real fun and laughable moments

Also Check your local libray they may have some of the Classic Doctors on VHS or DVD.
              Last edited by creed462; 30 March 2006, 05:54 AM.

Comment

You coud always use filesharing programmes like Limewire. You can get lots of eps that way. You can also get lots of eps throught Bittorrents.

Comment

How could I have forgotten my beloved library?! *thunks head on brick wall*

Comment

Its an easy thing to forget.

Comment

Its an easy thing to forget.
                      Not if you have a shrine to it!

Comment

You never kjow you could always hit your head or have short term memory loss......

Comment

You never kjow you could always hit your head or have short term memory loss......
                          Who are you again?

Comment

I am many things. Or I am He and he is me.

Comment

Well does your libray have any?

Comment

How should I know? I can't very well find that out when it's closed.

Comment

Working...
                                X