This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
    ^and then everyone thinks "they can never top that" and what do they throw at us? "Father's Day" "The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances" and "The Parting Of The Ways"! Jeez, from Dalek there is only one ep I dont like and thats the one right after it, but from then on, everything gets better and better (with the exception of Boom Town)
    To summarize: The second half of the season is much much better.

Comment

God, I hope that all of this hype that this episode is getting is well worth it. I've seen episodes of a TV show that hyped and I found out that they were a real dispointment.
      "Nothing stays lost forever." The Triangle tag line. Now on DVD, own it forever.

Rose: "She slapped you!"
      The Doctor: "900 years of time and space, and i've never been slapped by someone's mother."
      Rose: "Your face!"
      The Doctor:"it hurt!!"
      The 9th Doctor/Rose from Aliens of London.

Comment

There has yet to be a bad Darlek ep
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Well there hasnt been bad ones as such but for ewxample Revelation of the Daleks. A good story but too short.
          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Many of the seventh Doctors' ep were to short

Comment

Revelation is with the 6th Doctor and is two episodes long.

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                Revelation is with the 6th Doctor and is two episodes long.
                Two 45-minute episodes, nearly equivalent to a four 25-minute episodes story.

Half of McCoy's stories were three 25-minute episodes.

Plus McCoy's Seasons 24, 25, and 26 were only 14 25-minute episodes long.
                Approximately 1,050 minutes.

Colin Baker's Season 22 was thirteen 45-minute episodes and his Season 23 was 14 25-minute episodes long.
                Approximately 935 minutes + 100 minutes from Season 21 = 1035

Sylvester had one season on Colin and they are still one episode away from each other.

In other words...
                Originally posted by Creed462
                Many of the seventh Doctors' ep were to short
                ...well, we kind of got jipped.

The same way the price of food remains the same but the measured quantity is reduced, so you still get less per package.
                Last edited by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime; 18 April 2006, 05:48 AM.

Comment

tell me about it.......................

Comment

ah well we all have that problem. Still I see the mistake I made. And I do agree that all Dalek stories are great. Some arnt as great as othes but at the end of the day they are still great !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      ah well we all have that problem. Still I see the mistake I made. And I do agree that all Dalek stories are great. Some arnt as great as othes but at the end of the day they are still great !!!
                      You can say that again

Comment

hello?
                        Spoiler:
                        Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                        I caught frogs and called them prince
                        And made myself a queen
                        Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                        I slept in castles and fell in love
                        Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                        To capture tinkerbell
                        They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                        But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                        And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                        And anything I can to get by
                        And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                          hello?
                          Yes? I'm here. =0)

Comment

I wonder is the doctor tring to undo the damage from the time war?

Comment

Well its kinda an atonement thing he has going for him. Almost like Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the hit series Angel. (RTD is a big fan of both.)

Comment

He saved the universe How many times, before and after the time war

Comment

Working...
                                X