Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, but often the spoilers make the show more interesting, if the are just tidbit...
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
      Maybe, but often the spoilers make the show more interesting, if the are just tidbit...
      Yep. They cause some wild theories to be thrown around! =0)

Comment

I'm getting tire of the blow by blow spoilers we are getting lately

Comment

I don't think I've noticed them.

Comment

I ment some of the one we've been getting for Alantis lately.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
              I ment some of the one we've been getting for Alantis lately.
              I haven't read up on them yet. =0) We don't know how really spoiling they are until we see the season do we? They could seem to be giving away too much but are in fact giving us just enough to make us think that we know what's going down but in fact... don't. lol

Comment

Did anyone notice that the new doctor looked in the mirror at roses apartment, And checked out his features, I wounder did he just regenerate.

Comment

I think so. Either that hes regenerated for a while and since then he hasn't found himself a mirror. I think in the commentary on the episode RTD mentions something along these lines.
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                    I think so. Either that hes regenerated for a while and since then he hasn't found himself a mirror. I think in the commentary on the episode RTD mentions something along these lines.
                    Mirrors aren't that easy to come by in the universe it seems. =0) Adams' characters had problems with it... or rather they were always busy running and doing stuff that they seldom if ever had enough down time to say 'oh, a mirror! I wonder what I look like now?'

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                      Mirrors aren't that easy to come by in the universe it seems. =0) Adams' characters had problems with it... or rather they were always busy running and doing stuff that they seldom if ever had enough down time to say 'oh, a mirror! I wonder what I look like now?'
                      Oh-oh, the Borad's been going around, smashing them up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                        Oh-oh, the Borad's been going around, smashing them up again.
                        Eh? The what?

Comment

Eh? The what?
                          Oh, sorry.

The Borad was a hideous evil scientist who ruled the planet Karfel and had all mirrors banned.

Timelash, Season 22.

Comment

Oh, sorry.

The Borad was a hideous evil scientist who ruled the planet Karfel and had all mirrors banned.

Timelash, Season 22.
                            Because he was hideous obviously. =0) lol What a clever man! What did he do for drink? Make sure his eyes were closed so he couldn't see his reflection?

Comment

Because he was hideous obviously. =0) lol What a clever man! What did he do for drink? Make sure his eyes were closed so he couldn't see his reflection?
                              Well, I don't know about that, but he had the whole capital redecorated in matte paints and textures to eliminate reflections.

Even the drinking glasses were matte.

Comment

Well, I don't know about that, but he had the whole capital redecorated in matte paints and textures to eliminate reflections.

Even the drinking glasses were matte.
                                lol Funny. =0) Apart from that sort of thing what has been the flavor of humor for this series?

Comment

Working...
                                X