X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea that pic is very cool
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Since the only Doctor Who episodes I've seen are the first two that aired on Sci-fi last night I must say he's the one that's growing on me. I'm rather disappointed to hear that he won't be around for the next season.=0(

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
        I'm rather disappointed to hear that he won't be around for the next season.=0(
        Ah, but have you seen the guy who plays the Tenth Doctor? Not half bad!

Comment

I really must say I was glad to see the nods given to the charecter, despite the changes he was the classic Doctor

Comment

Originally posted by Dallista
            Ah, but have you seen the guy who plays the Tenth Doctor? Not half bad!
            What does seeing have to do with it?

Comment

I think seen as in seen him in action rather than just seen pictures of him... I may be wrong....
              Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                I think seen as in seen him in action rather than just seen pictures of him... I may be wrong....
                Right. Very fine actor, very fine Doctor. Just hoped that would ease the pain of the loss of Eccleston a bit. (And btw, no, I don't think Tennant's looks are all that great!)

Comment

Same here still from what ive seen of him he looks to be a great Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by Dallista
                    Right. Very fine actor, very fine Doctor. Just hoped that would ease the pain of the loss of Eccleston a bit. (And btw, no, I don't think Tennant's looks are all that great!)
                    *shrug* I probably won't see the new doctor until next year anyway.

Comment

Ah but by the looks of things America may be getting Season 2 sooner than we think. Check out the Season 2 (28) thread for more info.

Comment

Ah but by the looks of things America may be getting Season 2 sooner than we think. Check out the Season 2 (28) thread for more info.
                        Yes, but wouldn't we risk being spoiled if we read that thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                          Don't know... I've been reading it but obviously don't know what I'm looking for since I still don't get it. *shakes head sadly*

Comment

Season two Sarah Janes return and K9 two of my favoite compainons

Comment

Originally posted by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime
                              It has spoiler in the title so you dont need to worry about it.

Comment

It has spoiler in the title so you dont need to worry about it.
                                It says it contains spoilers.

So if I want to avoid spoilers, shouldn't I avoid that thread?

Comment

Working...
                                X