No announcement yet.

Supernatural Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have such high hopes for this coming season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The snake may be a Garden of Eden/temptation thing. Who knows. I can't wait for new promos!
      sigpic

Comment

Or maybe they had not time/budget/opportunity to make new promo shots, so they used material from last year's that had the snake? Although... I guess it would have been easy enough to photoshop it out.

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Yeah, I guess it sorta made sense when they were battling Lucifer, but now? Unless - do you figure he may be back in S7? Cas wouldn't be so full of himself that he'd let those two out, would he?
          That would be an interesting storyline but somehow I think that one is finished...but then I said that about Ben and Lisa

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          The snake may be a Garden of Eden/temptation thing. Who knows. I can't wait for new promos!
          Yep, I think that's exactly what they're getting at. Sam's Lucifer's vessel, was tempted by Ruby and now has the hell memories to deal with.

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          Or maybe they had not time/budget/opportunity to make new promo shots, so they used material from last year's that had the snake? Although... I guess it would have been easy enough to photoshop it out.
          Yes to both. I suppose I'd like to see something newer and fresher. I think I'm spoiled with some of the fanmade artwork that's going around. Some fans are so talented. That goes for the Promo vids as well. The networks should give the job to some of the fans.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think promos usually come out this early. It'll prob be July before we get anything shiny and new. And there is a version of Sam sans snake. I'll see if I can dig it up.

For anyone who wants it, have at it.
            I apologize for the extraordinarily crappy background eraser job.
            sigpic

Comment

Season 7 premiers on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/fall-t...remiere-dates/

Comment

Originally posted by madwelshboy View Post
                season 7 premiers on friday, september 23

yay!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                  Season 7 premiers on FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23

Definitely a date to look forward to.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Jared's tweeted that he's got the first two scripts of the season.

On THAT note, T-minus two weeks to shoot and I JUST got the first two scripts? Who wants a copy? Please send fax numbers

I just hope he doesn't have any more problems with his teeth! This last week he's had four wisdom teeth and others out and a root canal.

I suppose it all has to be fitted into to his busy schedule. I've told him..no more sweets!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll take a copy of those scripts.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I'll take a copy of those scripts.
                        Here is a part of what she got: http://yfrog.com/kgpbxumj

http://twitter.com/#!/CariAnn923/sta...33853772066816
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                          I beauty of being a forensics nerd- I know how to figure out what the episode title is. Too bad I don't have alternate light sources at my disposal at the moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            so it looks like jensen is directing again...sweeet!

Comment

Spoiler season has begun!

Episode 7.03 of Supernatural will be called "The Girl Next Door"

A young girl called Amy is being cast for the episode who will appear in flashbacks of Sam. Sam saved her from being bullied when they were 15 years old. Later she saves Sam's life and is disappointed when he won't leave town with her.
                              In the present Amy is in her late 20s and has settled down with a job, a mortgage and an 11 year old son and is very surprised to see Sam again.

Also being cast is a possible recurring "terrifying hit man" in his 30s/40s who is described as "scary like Javier Bardem in "No Country For Old Men""

Taken from: SpoilerTV http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/06/sup...#ixzz1QVvBiENc

This episode will be directed by Jensen Ackles! And it sound like a great opportunity to bring Colin back.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

I love spoiler season.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X