Supernatural Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melia View Post
    Okay so first they're saying Misha is coming back and then they turn around say he isn't??? Well which one is it?

He's become such an important character in the series and to cut him out without him having the chance to redeem himself would just be an afront to the character and to the show. They need to keep him, it just wouldn't be the same with out him.
    I literally just finished watching the finale, and I honestly don't think too much of Cas is in there anymore. So I can see them coming up with a moderately logical way for him to exit. Doesn't mean I like it though.
    sigpic

Comment

Cas is definitely in the S7 premiere, according to Sera....but whether he's in anymore remains to be seen. I don't think the writers will leave the Cas-as-God theme unfinished.
      sigpic

Comment

I guess since Cass is the big baddie now he'll just be there for some key episodes. Not enough to make him a regular.
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

That makes sense.

It would also make life difficult for Sam and Dean(and Bobby) Maybe they have to go on the run. I can also see where they may get together with Crowley now and again for their mutual benefit.
          sigpic

Comment

Just as long as it ends in a "Cass saves them in either self sacrifice or a truly selfless way that redeems him unquestioningly"

N.C

Comment

As long as Cas is in more then just the first episode of the season I'll be happy. If they kill him off in the season opener I'm going to be les then pleased. He deserves a chance to redeem himself.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melia View Post
                As long as Cas is in more then just the first episode of the season I'll be happy. If they kill him off in the season opener I'm going to be les then pleased. He deserves a chance to redeem himself.
                I totally agree. I really hope they find a way for him to do that.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I am still pretty pissed at Dean though, when Bobby killed Rufus, Dean said that they should forgive, no matter what, because they are family.

Well didnt Dean just kind of cold shoulder Cass in exactly the way that contradicts that little speech moment?

Makes me think whether it was God pushing Dean away from Cass to teach Cass a lesson about power and how it can corrupt.

N.C

Comment

I think it's better if we discuss this in the thread for the episode =)

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...5#post12638675
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Do we know if the premiere will be a direct continuation like S5 was, or if there will be a time lag between the eps?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                        Do we know if the premiere will be a direct continuation like S5 was, or if there will be a time lag between the eps?
                        I kind of hope it is a direct continuation.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

A direct continuation would be the best and most logical way to open seaon seven. It's how they began season two and season five.

A time laspe would be difficult to workwith and would most likely be confusing to follow as fans. Hopefully they do the direct continuaton route instead of a time lapse.
                          sigpic

Comment

Unless they pull another "God saves their asses" moment, they wake up in heaven or something.

The only way i will accept that is if God needs their help to get through to Cass on a human level.

N.C

Comment

has misha said anything on twitter about his role being changed yet?although im guessing hes not allowed to say but how he writes his reaction could tell us if theres a reason to be concerned

Comment

Supernatural Spoiler: Season 7 Theme Revealed

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supern...on-7-spoilers/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X