X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo View Post
    Supernatural Spoiler: Season 7 Theme Revealed

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supern...on-7-spoilers/
    I just hope the end of this season won't be like the ending of Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
      has misha said anything on twitter about his role being changed yet?although im guessing hes not allowed to say but how he writes his reaction could tell us if theres a reason to be concerned
      I've been keeping an eye on it. He doesn't tweet quite as much lately. Since I'm not actually a member of Twitter, I'm sure they're delayed a little, but he hasn't said much even relating to the show. For those who want to check for themselves, have at it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
        Supernatural Spoiler: Season 7 Theme Revealed

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/supern...on-7-spoilers/
        Interesting!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
          Interesting!
          I sure think so.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I'd like to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan return as John Winchester in some form next season. We've seen Mary a number of times throughout the seasons, but we haven't seen john since season 2 i believe. Sure, there was the younger John in the time travel episodes, but he knew nothing about the supernatural at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
              I'd like to see Jeffrey Dean Morgan return as John Winchester in some form next season. We've seen Mary a number of times throughout the seasons, but we haven't seen john since season 2 i believe. Sure, there was the younger John in the time travel episodes, but he knew nothing about the supernatural at that point.
              You're right...I thought John would've reared his head in some form and some point in the series...
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-au...-psych-castle/

Question: Will we ever see Adam again on Supernatural? There could be Smurf paraphernalia in it for you. —Donna
                Ausiello: Showrunner Sera Gamble puts the chances of an Adam comeback at a “very strong maybe.” Gimme my presents!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
                  They've made mention many a-time about bringing JDM back. Sounds like they could come up with a story for him, JDM just never seems to have the time when they would bring about a John story. But who knows, maybe the Supernatural stars will align this season.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                    They've made mention many a-time about bringing JDM back. Sounds like they could come up with a story for him, JDM just never seems to have the time when they would bring about a John story. But who knows, maybe the Supernatural stars will align this season.
                    It would be awesome if they did!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                      It would be awesome if they did!
                      After this long, I won't be holding my breath.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by liljana View Post
                        http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/ask-au...-psych-castle/

Question: Will we ever see Adam again on Supernatural? There could be Smurf paraphernalia in it for you. —Donna
                        Ausiello: Showrunner Sera Gamble puts the chances of an Adam comeback at a “very strong maybe.” Gimme my presents!
                        I would definitely like to see Adam again.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It would be great to know that Adam is not in hell any more - but I would prefer him in heaven after that. He is dead for over 3 years now, more or less.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            It would be great to know that Adam is not in hell any more - but I would prefer him in heaven after that. He is dead for over 3 years now, more or less.
                            I would like to see Adam too. The boy's died enough times to be considered a full-fledged Winchester. And Dean did make a mention or two about him this last season. It wouldn't be too inconceivable to bring him back somehow.

Although, if Cas couldn't even pull Sam out intact, I doubt Adam is somewhere pleasant right now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Idk, Adam was willing to become Michael's host for the most part, so maybe his torture wasn't as bad as Sam's. Than again, without Sam to rip apart anymore Adam is the perfect punching bag for Michael and Lucifers entertainment.

Comment

That is one reason why I think that it would be the better way to let his soul rest. The other one is that I think that Sam and Dean will have enough trouble next season to deal with Sams broken wall and the memories of one year hell and one year walking around without a conscience. Adam is down there for two years now. I don't think that there is much sanity of him left
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X