No announcement yet.

Supernatural Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just think he deserves better than rotting in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I just think he deserves better than rotting in the cage with Michael and Lucifer.
      sigpic

Comment

Question: Can you please interview Misha Collins about his reduced Supernatural role next season? My life may depend on it. —Marcia
        Ausiello: We tried, but the dude’s not talking. Perhaps he wants to lay low until the storm passes — assuming it does, in fact, pass. “We have passionate fans,” acknowledges exec producer Sera Gamble. “We have fans that have strong opinions about a lot of things that happen on the show. People ask me if I’m worried about a fan backlash [in the wake of Collins' demotion]. We just want to tell a good story and not be redundant and bring you interesting stories that are fresh. Going into Season 7, we have a new, interesting story that we want to tell to you. That’s what’s front of mind right now.”

Question: Now that Misha Collins is no longer a regular on Supernatural, any chance Jim Beaver will get a much-deserved promotion? —Joel
        Ausiello: Doesn’t sound like it. “We have a fantastic relationship with Jim,” says Gamble. “We bring him in as the story demands it. He’s basically a fixture on the show as necessary.”

Source: http://www.tvline.com/2011/06/ask-au...ones-and-more/
        The cake is a lie!

Comment

I really hope Castiel isn't "reduced" in a permanent type of way. I really don't want a sad ending for his character.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I really hope Castiel isn't "reduced" in a permanent type of way. I really don't want a sad ending for his character.
            well bobby has never been a series regular and yet hes in 85% of the series so im thinking cas will just go back to recurring llike bobby for next season.the only reason they arent saying anything more is because they cant without spoiling the premiere.just how i see this whole thing

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
              well bobby has never been a series regular and yet hes in 85% of the series so im thinking cas will just go back to recurring llike bobby for next season.the only reason they arent saying anything more is because they cant without spoiling the premiere.just how i see this whole thing
              I really hope that turns out to be the case.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
                IIRC, they wanted to make JB a regular a few years ago, but he didn't want to relocate to Vancouver since it would have meant moving away from his daughter. You gotta admire a man who puts his family first. I'm glad they were still able to use him as much as they have.

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
                  IIRC, they wanted to make JB a regular a few years ago, but he didn't want to relocate to Vancouver since it would have meant moving away from his daughter. You gotta admire a man who puts his family first. I'm glad they were still able to use him as much as they have.
                  Same here. This show just wouldn't be the same without Bobby around.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

A lengthy article with rumours, speculations and spoilers about S7, as well as some opinions about S6 and what will happen to Castiel:

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/s...-castiel/61808
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                      A lengthy article with rumours, speculations and spoilers about S7, as well as some opinions about S6 and what will happen to Castiel:

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/s...-castiel/61808
                      That is a pretty nice read.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just found this...

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

*thud* What a gorgeous poster! I gotta snurch that shot of Dean for my banner right away.

sigpic

Comment

The guys look great on the poster but I wish they'd get ride of that bloody snake!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                              The guys look great on the poster but I wish they'd get ride of that bloody snake!
                              Yeah, I guess it sorta made sense when they were battling Lucifer, but now? Unless - do you figure he may be back in S7? Cas wouldn't be so full of himself that he'd let those two out, would he?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah. What's with the snake? Cas as the snake in the grass kind of thing maybe. It's on the Season 6 box cover as well.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X