No announcement yet.

The Star Trek: XI Speculation/Rumors/Ideas/spoilers/News Thread SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This movie needs to be seen on Blu-ray, sadly I don't own a HDTV or player. Oh well... I guess I'll have to dream what the picture quility could look like

Comment

Originally posted by Amann View Post
      I know what Star Trek 12 will feature. I got the plot details right here.

Spoiler:
      It will feature Klingons. Invading Uranus.

(childish I know, but couldn't resist

Oh hell no!!! Amann
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Oh hell no!!! Amann
        LOL j/k

Seriously, it will prob feature klingons
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

LOL j/k

Seriously, it will prob feature klingons
          Well, that will be good! As long as they keep the forehead ridges! I didn't like not knowing who the Romulans were in ST until they announced who they were. When I see a Klingon...I wanna know its a Klingon!

Hey...Amann...what does Enterprise have in common with toilet paper?
          Spoiler:
          they both circle Uranus in search of Klingons

Since Amann did his/her childish joke...I did mine!
          sigpic

Comment

LOL

nice joke thar

Ok, any discussions?
            sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

LOL

nice joke thar

Ok, any discussions?
              Glad you liked it!
              Last edited by LtColCarter; 27 July 2009, 12:34 PM. Reason: post 1900
              sigpic

Comment

'Star Trek' gets IMAX re-release

Star Trek will be re-released in IMAX theatres for a limited run.

J.J. Abrams's blockbuster, which has grossed $383 million worldwide, is to screen across 100 locations in the US, UK and Canada from this Friday.

The sci-fi film played for two weeks in the IMAX format after its May 8 release, leaving venues to make way for Night At The Museum 2, Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

Now that those films' IMAX runs are over, Paramount is pushing Trek out again for a fortnight of screenings.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/a...e-release.html

Comment

Well, that should bring in some more dough for this film.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Whatever happened to that original Star Trek IMAX project they talked about years ago. If I remember correctly they had Colm Meaney signed up to do it.

Comment

my speculation?

they still have a good 10 years before they can quite use khan noonien singh and have people not go ape**** crazy over it.

Comment

Originally posted by jsonitsac View Post
                        Whatever happened to that original Star Trek IMAX project they talked about years ago. If I remember correctly they had Colm Meaney signed up to do it.
                        it got turned into the 4D experience with janeway and the doctor.

Comment

Star Trek was the 'most pirated movie' of 2009

The latest Star Trek film was illegally downloaded more than 10 million times in 2009, according to an internet blog site that monitors file-sharing.

The figures suggest it is 2009's most pirated film, ahead of Transformers sequel Revenge of the Fallen. Guy Ritchie's RocknRolla was the third most pirated movie, with The Hangover and Twilight completing the top five.

The TorrentFreak blog reports on peer-to-peer activity which uses BitTorrent file-sharing software. BitTorrent is one of the most popular means of transferring large files over the internet.

Other films featured in the list of most illegally downloaded titles include sci-fi thriller District 9 and the sixth Harry Potter adventure. But X-Men Origins: Wolverine ranks fairly low in the Top 10, despite an unfinished version of the film appearing online ahead of its release

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8429559.stm

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Star Trek was the 'most pirated movie' of 2009

The latest Star Trek film was illegally downloaded more than 10 million times in 2009, according to an internet blog site that monitors file-sharing.

The figures suggest it is 2009's most pirated film, ahead of Transformers sequel Revenge of the Fallen. Guy Ritchie's RocknRolla was the third most pirated movie, with The Hangover and Twilight completing the top five.

The TorrentFreak blog reports on peer-to-peer activity which uses BitTorrent file-sharing software. BitTorrent is one of the most popular means of transferring large files over the internet.

Other films featured in the list of most illegally downloaded titles include sci-fi thriller District 9 and the sixth Harry Potter adventure. But X-Men Origins: Wolverine ranks fairly low in the Top 10, despite an unfinished version of the film appearing online ahead of its release

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8429559.stm
                            Uggg...I hate when people rip off the movies or buy pirated copies...
                            sigpic

Comment

Usually the real version of the movie/ the blu ray would be better right?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                                Usually the real version of the movie/ the blu ray would be better right?
                                One would sure hope so.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X