No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite DS9 character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved Obrien. He was in some realy interesting stories.

Comment

I would have voted for Martok but maybe I am missing his name on the poll?

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
        I would have voted for Martok but maybe I am missing his name on the poll?
        You are spot on HirogenGater! I would never have spotted that. I might have voted for Martok otherwise.
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

O'Brien. He always got some great standalone episodes throughout the series, like Whispers (214), Hard Time (419) and Honor Among Thieves (615).

Comment

I went for Worf cause I'm also a hige TNG fan too!

Comment

I love them all for different reasons, but I suppose I'll have to say Garak because of how different he is from most of the characters. Martok is also one of my favorite Klingons in all of Star Trek (along with Worf and Kang). But as for the regular cast, I really can't choose. I like them all for different reasons.
              Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
              Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
              Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
              --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Julian Bashir. I think he is one of the best characters in ST ever.
                It was fantastic character development, from naive and green doctor, who evolved in war hardened veteran, who has seen too much but still was able to stay caring doctor and friend.
                His friendship with Miles was one of the funniest thing I have seen so far. I can´t think about any other in any ST show.
                And I had always weakness for scientists, especially the snarky, sexy ones
                I think Garak and Dax would be close behind him. I think Jadzia and Ezri were very different characters, both brilliant in their own way.

But it´s really hard to choose in DS9. I can´t think one single bad character there. It would be hard poll to choose who I DON´T like

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Dude, Worf!

sigpic
                  www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                  Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

My vote went to Jadiza Dax.
                    But I like Euzi Dax as well.

Comment

Bashir. Bashir. Bashir. Bashir. Bashir. And once more for emphasis BASHIR. I didn't even have to think about it. All I had to do was find his name on the list and click it. JULIAN BASHIR is not only my favorite Star Trek: Deep Space 9 character but he's also my favorite Trek doctor of all the Star Trek doctors.
                      Last edited by Carolyn318; 15 August 2009, 09:48 PM. Reason: Just doing a little re-wording. Nothing major.
                      I am Carolyn318.
                      You're not. Deal with it.

Come join my social group Mutant X...Mutants Rock!!!

Comment

Who isn't voting for Worf?

Comment

Garak. Garak. Garak. Garak. Garak. And once more for emphasis GARAK. I didn't even have to think about it. All I had to do was find his name on the list and click it.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

NEEDS MOAR WORF! lol

Comment

oh no do I have to vote? um ok... Jadzia *runs and hides*
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

O'Brien!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X