No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite DS9 character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for Bashir...but i really like Garak too.

Comment

I voted for sisko but i liked all the DS9 characters.

Comment

I always liked Bashir the best. He could be a little annoying sometimes but he was great.
        sigpic-
        +I thought I was a fool for no one
        but oh baby I'm a fool for you

Comment

Hard to choose - but I went with Kira
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Tough question because I loved most of them! But I go for Kira - she was the first unapologetically kick-ass female in the Star Trek universe, and she became a very complex, multifaceted character.

Comment

Originally posted by Piratejenna
              Tough question because I loved most of them! But I go for Kira - she was the first unapologetically kick-ass female in the Star Trek universe, and she became a very complex, multifaceted character.

Ditto.

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate
                I always liked Bashir the best. He could be a little annoying sometimes but he was great.
                I agree. I think Bashir grew the most over the course of the series; IMHO, he was the best-developed character.

... and I have a thing for accents, but that's beside the point.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

DS9 has so many great characters, but i think Garak is he best, closely followedy by Quark. Andrew Robinson did a perfect job of making him likable, despite him being a nasty piece of work.

I think Sisko was the worst, Avery brooks cant act for a start.

Comment

Originally posted by rovex
                    I think Sisko was the worst, Avery brooks cant act for a start.
                    he was alright. not the best captain. he was good at conveying his love for jake, but that relationship IMHO was a little ridiculous. It seemed to perfect. and as for when sisko started shouting, why did he start leaving big gaps??

But i voted for garak. he brightened up every episode he was in. i loved his pleasant look he had, yet he was such a cold hearted killer! like in that ep where quark sells his body on the ferengi market thing and he's demonstrating hos he could kill him! brilliant. but DS9 had so many brilliant characters and rapports.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Personally my favorite ST and one of my favorite all time shows!

In Order....
                      1) Sisko...Spectacluar job playing this part!.
                      2) Worf...Very deep charcater on DS9.
                      3) Garak...Great acting, great character, did'nt get nearly enough of him!.
                      4) Quark...Simply Armin Shimerman, brilliant.
                      5) Odo...It was great watching his character grow throughout the series.
                      6) O'Brien...Much better on DS9
                      7) Bashir...Garak and his relationship was my favorite on DS9
                      8) Mortok...Klingon General that was nothing but class!.
                      9) Weyon...Started out as a hated character but won me over in the end!.
                      10) Jadzia Dax...Beautiful and smart.
                      11) Kira...Did'nt like her at first, but learned to love in the end.
                      12) Dukat...Loved watching him fail
                      13) Damar...Hated him at first but turned out to be a big part of season 7
                      14) Brunt...Remind's me of my ex-mother in law
                      Last edited by the Fifth Race; 17 December 2005, 07:03 AM.
                      the Fifth Race

Mod@ www.Bodybuilding.com
                      Mod@ www.MMAforumcom

Comment

Hey, where's General Martok?!?!

(Voted for Garak btw)
                        meh

Comment

sisko is my all time fav trek char
                          My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

i went with sisko cause he was an officer, a gentlemen, and when necessary, an all out bad mother f'er.

Comment

i picked quark, but it was very difficult to choose. very close seconds were o'brien, ben sisko and morn.

Comment

Garak,totally he seemed so nice but he could have really stabbed you in the back anytime he wanted. And there was so much you didn't know about him that just made him so intresting.I loved Damar and Dukat too. Damar because he goes from being a one demenional lackey, to this great traitor and then hero of Cardassia. And Dukat he was just such an insane sadist you had to love him especailly his relationship or what he thought was a relationship with Kira.And Ziyal she was just so specail to all of them I wish they hadn't killed her off I would have loved to seen where the series would have gone with her alive. If you haven't already figured I have a Cardie thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X