X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garak
    sigpic

Comment

I went for O'brien. It was a toss up between him and bashir. The two of them together were quality.

Comment

Voted for Julian Bashir!

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Gul Dukat.
          LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
          Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
          http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
          My fan fiction

Comment

Like some of you, this was a tough choice, but I went with Damar. The thing I liked most about DS-9 was the large ensemble of supporting cast. I liked all the main characters of course but they had some really nice support cast - Garrek, DuKat etc.

Damar started out as this annoying side kick for Dukat, shot Dukat's daughter, took over Cardassia (as much as the founders would let him) fell into alcholism and then redeemed himself to be a hero to his people at the cost of everything. Once he rebelled (I just loved how he picked the Cloning facility..as a message to Weyon) he had to accept help from his enemy and saw all his friends and family killed. I just think this character came full circle and it's too bad he died. I would have liked to see him rebuild Cardassia.

So he got my one vote, but Garrek, Worf, Bashir, O-Brien, Kira..would have gotton one too! There really wasn't anyone I didn't like. They are all special characters.
            Atlantis Girl

Go to this link to help us keep the wraith on Atlantis - http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/

please sign the save Elizabeth petition to keep her on Atlantis to!
            http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/savedrelizabethweir/

Comment

i voted for dukat

Comment

That is a very tough chouce because I love Kira, Bashir and Garak equally...I think. They are great fully rounded characters. Especially Garak has always been intriguing but I also love Bashir the whole thing abour Section 31 and his genetic engineering and there is of course our favourite Bajoran with her gigantic chip on the shoulder...sigh....I can't decide. I voted for Julian because Garak already has so many votes.
                Last edited by huntress; 20 February 2007, 05:23 AM.
                He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
                He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
                And he's wonderful.

Comment

Jadzia Dax, Admiral Ross, Ezri Dax, Col. Kira, Quark, Nog, Martok, etc...
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                    Jadzia Dax, Admiral Ross, Ezri Dax, Col. Kira, Quark, Nog, Martok, etc...
                    Laughs, that's the problem with DS9, they were all such good characters, well written, complex and interesting. No one was a saint, and even the bad guys had real personality. Dukat was a psudo-Nazi *******, but he loved his daughter and wanted the best for her; he was complicated, they all were. Sisko, hero of the show, could be ruthless, sometimes beyond the villians.

My vote went to our plain and simple tailor.
                    But it was a very close call; I loved them all.

FF
                    sigpic

Comment

My vote went to Doctor Bashir. Though, I must admit, I had a certain fondness for most of the characters in Deep Space Nine.

Comment

I voted for sisko, he was the heart and soul of the show. his role as emissary was interesting and gave him additional dimensions. I loved his relationships with both Jake and his own father. And he was played by Avery Brooks... enuff said!!!

Comment

So many good characters, so hard to pick. I went with Sisko even though I loved Weyoun and Garak. Does anyone else think that the Cardassians have been the best, most complex villains of Star Trek?
                          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Leeta, for two reasons.
                            Don't green it unless you mean it.

Comment

It's really hard to choose. But I picked Miles O'Brien, I loved the character already in TNG (even if I didn't like TNG) and I like the actor;-)
                              sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
                              Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

I voted for Damar. In the last 3 seasons of the show I think he was the most dynamic character on DS9. He went from a minor sniveling officer under Dukat to a great an influential wartime leader who freed his people from slavery and servitude. I was sad when he died.

Comment

Working...
                                X