Animus (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
    Here's a transcript of Amanda talking about that.

Spoiler:
    Interviewer: I'm looking forward to the episode with the torture and you go through the wringer...

Amanda: [joking] Holy Moly! Damian Kindler hates me! [Laughter]

Amanda: [muffled] Damian has a vendetta and he does it in a very not so subtle, let's write a crazy script kinda way. Yeah, it's a biggie. We talked about it but it's... I get beaten up in this one episode called Breach and we shot it at Riverview Psychiatric Hospital and it was very cold and we were in the tunnel and we found a dead rat, it was wet and I was soaking wet and fighting. We had fight sequences and I did a lot of my own stunts and I use a chain and I had a machete and a hammer fight, I was... it was just nuts what I was doing and yeah I got, I really go beaten up. I actually got thrown up against a wall at one point and it took me about three months to release my neck, so I look like this [laughter] for a few of the episodes. But it was really fun. Yeah I went home every night feeling I worked today.

There's a vid for it, can anyone find it?
    Ohh wow! :O Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by llp View Post
    Well, actually she said it to me while I was on the set visit! Pretty much in those words.
    Aww I wanna go on a set visit! No fair LOL
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

*i'm not sure 'why' the director of the hospital was doing things the way she did. i just don't really understand her motives and how she went about them that way. she's holding onto her ppl, but by scaring the crap out of them?
      Do we even know for sure that she was a wolf? I mean, if the medication stops it surfacing then nobody needs to have seen proof.

Also, it's just niggling away at me that they show that clip of Henry when the Cabal were experimenting and trying to bring him out permanently... is that experimenting somehow related at all? Or are we supposed to think that the Cabal are completely out of the picture? Seems like an organisation that's supposed to have been around for so long would have different branches like any organisation...
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

at one point Erica says 'we're all lycans, me, aunt lillian.....'
        no whether or not Lillian told the truth or not, we don't know, but she has put herself forth as a Lycan
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          Well, I'm pretty sure we were just joking around about that. Though Sky totally wins at life for the Ken-doll reference. Plus, you can't do full-frontal, even in CG, on network tv.
          yeah, i know you guys were joking , but i'm just glad sanctuary's not doing some obvious attention grabbers that are very over the top.
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            The fact that will & Henry did check in with Declan did help. Still just letting Henry go undercover with only Will (the damsel ) as his backup was quite foolhardy. I suppose eventually if Declan lost contact with them he'd get involved. And they did call him in at the end. Oh, to be a fly on the wall for the conversation with Will, Henry & Magnus when she found out about this little escapade.
            i could see the two of them trying to explain what happened, with helen just standing back and giving them *that* look... oh, fun times!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
              Do we even know for sure that she was a wolf? I mean, if the medication stops it surfacing then nobody needs to have seen proof.

Also, it's just niggling away at me that they show that clip of Henry when the Cabal were experimenting and trying to bring him out permanently... is that experimenting somehow related at all? Or are we supposed to think that the Cabal are completely out of the picture? Seems like an organisation that's supposed to have been around for so long would have different branches like any organisation...
              I assumed it was just part of the flashbacks to tell us - and probably for new viewers who had just join in season 3 - that Henry was a HAP.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I think the showed the clip just to reminds us that Henry is a HAP ( )
                There arent many scenes where he turns.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i could see the two of them trying to explain what happened, with helen just standing back and giving them *that* look... oh, fun times!

You mean one of those *numbered* death glares you lot have catalogued!

Comment

Originally posted by Carterfan View Post
                    You mean one of those *numbered* death glares you lot have catalogued!
                    no (b/c i don't really know what that means ), but the looks i've seen helen give ppl that are irking her or trying her patience
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

there was a comment at TSE, about how they'd almost put in the script 'magnus gives Tesla Death Glare 17'

that's one thing Sam and Helen have in common, the glare of death

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        there was a comment at TSE, about how they'd almost put in the script 'magnus gives Tesla Death Glare 17'

that's one thing Sam and Helen have in common, the glare of death
                        And I thought it was you guys who started that! It'd have been really funny if they'd done it, then autographed it. Ha.

I think Sam's withering death glare is lethal. Helen's isn't bad either!

Comment

Originally posted by Carterfan View Post
                          And I thought it was you guys who started that! It'd have been really funny if they'd done it, then autographed it. Ha.

I think Sam's withering death glare is lethal. Helen's isn't bad either!
                          Apparently (and unshockingly ) there is a picture of AT giving Martin Wood a lethal glare that was taken during the filming of Requiem.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

like this one?
                            http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...500&fullsize=1

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
                              Apparently (and unshockingly ) there is a picture of AT giving Martin Wood a lethal glare that was taken during the filming of Requiem.
                              i want to see that picture!!
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Yikes! My mom had that glare. Scared me into being a very good girl growing up.
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X