Animus (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, found a plot hole

so, when lycans wolf out, they shed their clothing.....where does it go? No where in any of the wolfing have we seen a pile of tattered and torn clothes.

and why did erica's hair go short, THEN long when she changed back?

and i have another question, but that's better suited to HAP smut fic, so we just won't go there
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      ok, found a plot hole

so, when lycans wolf out, they shed their clothing.....where does it go? No where in any of the wolfing have we seen a pile of tattered and torn clothes.

and why did erica's hair go short, THEN long when she changed back?

and i have another question, but that's better suited to HAP smut fic, so we just won't go there
      Will found Henry's shed clothing in the 'exam room'
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

thanks missed that. but how about erica's during the confrontation scene?

also, maybe i have an odd idea about it, but when Henry confronted erica the first time, he shed his cloths so quickly and cleanly. In a fraction of a second they shed all clothing?

yeah, nitpick time

sigpic

Comment

Another question about the transformation is Why when the patient at the beginning transformed, he still had pants? If the others lose their clothing...?

also, maybe i have an odd idea about it, but when Henry confronted erica the first time, he shed his cloths so quickly and cleanly. In a fraction of a second they shed all clothing?

yeah, nitpick time
          Henry's transformation was off screen.
          Last edited by Inquisitor; 20 November 2010, 06:30 PM.

Comment

yeah, nitpick time
            Hee! And this time around, I too noticed the lack of naughty bits on the haps.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

yes, they were quite androgynous...rather like Hairy Ken dolls

sigpic

Comment

*snort*
                sigpic

Comment

so....was that goat a 'HAP-py meal?'

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                    Hee! And this time around, I too noticed the lack of naughty bits on the haps.
                    you know what? normally, i'd have really enjoyed the showing me those real life naughty bits (), but *this* show doesn't have to go that route to still be entertaining. yeah, it can be sexy and flashy a bit, but it doesn't need the naughties to make it work. good for them.
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

oh, sky...

and what does 'hap' stand for again?
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Hyper Accelerated Protean

sigpic

Comment

OMG...you're really on a roll today Sky!! HAPpy meal indeed.
                          You know I'll never look at Barbie or Ken the same again.
                          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

This is the first Season of Sanctuary I am watching and it really won me over right from the Start. Helen and Tesla are just awesome together, wish they would have had more screen time.

Helens "Thank you Dobbie" got me laughing a long time,just as Teslas "Where would Science be today if I stopped to bath?".
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

'twas a great ep!
                              I'd forgotten to expect to see Tesla help figure out the city, so that was a nice surprise.
                              And I was relieved that Erica didn't get killed off, as I was worried there'd be a tragic ending to the ep.
                              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                                you know what? normally, i'd have really enjoyed the showing me those real life naughty bits (), but *this* show doesn't have to go that route to still be entertaining. yeah, it can be sexy and flashy a bit, but it doesn't need the naughties to make it work. good for them.
                                Well, I'm pretty sure we were just joking around about that. Though Sky totally wins at life for the Ken-doll reference. Plus, you can't do full-frontal, even in CG, on network tv.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X