Animus (306)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MelissaAdams View Post
    True points previously said as I said originally I'd probably get slammed cause folks really seemed to like this episode and I'm nto saying I'm right...just sayin' from my perspective it was too OOC for me, especially for Helen. I get she can't be everywhere but this involved two people from HER facility therefore she is the boss that needed brought into the loop. Kind of like being at work and instead of telling your supervisor you go over there head to their supervisor...sooner or later someone is gonna be upset.

Just my opinion of the episode of course, different strokes for different folks like they say. LOL

They did theytry to bring her in the loop. Right as Tesla broke Magnus's house. After that she was out of contact because of the EM pulse.
    Spoiler:
    Not sure why she didn't have someone call Declan/Will and say there was an issue, but all is well. Especially as Will was cut off and couldn't get in contact with her.
    Last edited by suse; 21 November 2010, 06:54 AM. Reason: Used wrong word. That's what I get for not proofing.
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      so....was that goat a 'HAP-py meal?'
      <<groan>>
      sigpic
      Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

Actually Suse they 'tried' to bring her into the loop and when he lost contact Will's answer was for Declan to tell him 'the abnormals are secure but the house is broken, I sent a maintance team'. Will's actions were 'oh ok well henry is locked in a psyche ward full of crazy people and I'm going to wander around in the dark woods all by myself and hope to talk a werewolf out of eating me if I run into him.'

Just not my favorite episode, seemed to be disrespectful to the Magnus character to me and that upsets me a bit no matter how good it was to see Henry's backstory but perhaps I'm just overly sensitive about it...no idea.
        Sanctuary RULES!!!!
        Melissa

Comment

Originally posted by MelissaAdams View Post
          Actually Suse they 'tried' to bring her into the loop and when he lost contact Will's answer was for Declan to tell him 'the abnormals are secure but the house is broken, I sent a maintance team'. Will's actions were 'oh ok well henry is locked in a psyche ward full of crazy people and I'm going to wander around in the dark woods all by myself and hope to talk a werewolf out of eating me if I run into him.'

Just not my favorite episode, seemed to be disrespectful to the Magnus character to me and that upsets me a bit no matter how good it was to see Henry's backstory but perhaps I'm just overly sensitive about it...no idea.
          I don't see the big deal. Playfully mocking your boss and his/her obessesions is not so uncommon in the real world
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
            so what is this middle earth thing that some of you have already heard about?
            http://www.crystalinks.com/hollowearth.html
            sigpic
            Mourning Sanctuary.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Tesla is just ... Tesla , so he is per definition funny and always engaged in banter with Helen. I was expecting nothing less from them.

The Henry storyline surprised me. I really liked to know more about him and I don't mind his girlfriend to show up at the Sanctuary in one of the next episodes.

Will was really stupid in this episode. Wandering around in a dark wood with a were/HAP on the loose... and only armed with a flashlight Were was his sharp intellect this episode?

next week:
              Spoiler:
              I'm afraid that next weeks episode might disappoint me because I go in with really high expectations. Everybody from cast and crew seems to like this episode so it has to be really good.
              sigpic

Comment

I know it was mentioned about Will and Henry just going off on their own without getting permission and the such, but i'm rewatching it and, they tried.

Will left helen a note, and she mentions that he's been leaving her notes for hte 'past few days' and that they have been 'absorbed' studying hte city.

then will tries to call her and report in, just as tesla dumps the sanctuary into darkness. cell reception is down Helen says.

Declan knows it. He apparently has access to know that just the house is off line, but that hte abnormals are fine. He knows where henry and will are, and is standing by if they need help.
                The fact that will & Henry did check in with Declan did help. Still just letting Henry go undercover with only Will (the damsel ) as his backup was quite foolhardy. I suppose eventually if Declan lost contact with them he'd get involved. And they did call him in at the end. Oh, to be a fly on the wall for the conversation with Will, Henry & Magnus when she found out about this little escapade.

Comment

Fun show, enjoying the mythological/technological aspect being entwined into it. Maybe it's those agents that broke into sanctuary that reside down there. I was hoping for aliens though, but who knows, when they start new plots, they could do some alien story lines later on. This stuff is awesome still.

Comment

Totally loved this ep!! Loved Will and Henry's interactions, especially Will carrying around the stick and then with Declan and
                    "um, goat" the look on Henry's face - priceless

Can't not mention "Magnus and the Magnet" one of my fav lines
                    and their whole interactions were awesome too,

got to be my favourite sanctuary ep this season
                    sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I don't see the big deal. Playfully mocking your boss and his/her obessesions is not so uncommon in the real world

Personally, I thought it was hilarious they were doing that. Especially as it was true, she'd been totally ignoring the boys for almost the entire week. And who wouldn't want to play hookie for a few days when the boss is otherwise occupied with her shinny new toy and entertaining playmate. I was like, 'Go Will, Go Henry!"

I think its refreashing.

Comment

i have a funny feeling that Will and Henry might have tried to help, but likely got insulted by Tesla one too many times and said 'bite me' and left
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i have a funny feeling that Will and Henry might have tried to help, but likely got insulted by Tesla one too many times and said 'bite me' and left
                          I think I can agree with that interpretation. Sounds Tesla-like to do this.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by sanctuary girl View Post
                            I really enjoyed this episode. Tesla is just ... Tesla , so he is per definition funny and always engaged in banter with Helen. I was expecting nothing less from them.

The Henry storyline surprised me. I really liked to know more about him and I don't mind his girlfriend to show up at the Sanctuary in one of the next episodes.

Will was really stupid in this episode. Wandering around in a dark wood with a were/HAP on the loose... and only armed with a flashlight Were was his sharp intellect this episode?

next week:
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm afraid that next weeks episode might disappoint me because I go in with really high expectations. Everybody from cast and crew seems to like this episode so it has to be really good.
                            Best episode of the season. So far the batter episodes are with Tesla or Druid.
                            Wandering around with only a flashlight in the dark with a werewolf on the loose was a dune
                            But the rest of the episode was good especially Magnus and the Tesla
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kes View Post
                              So electronics seems to be a HAP thing and the city is pretty advance and doesnt like Vamps, coincidence? On #Sanctuary? I think not!
                              Now THAT'S an interesting thught.. I always thought only of sth like the ancients and stuff like that..

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                              I think I can agree with that interpretation. Sounds Tesla-like to do this.
                              oh yes! XD
                              sigpic

Comment

It's funny, I was actually in Oldham the day I watched this episode (my father's family lives there).. that set and location could not look less like Oldham if it tried! And the accents.. definitely not.

There's so much potential using Oldham as a location because of the moors.. werewolves and moors go naturally together! Missed opportunity there.
                                Last edited by shipper hannah; 21 November 2010, 01:01 PM.
                                sigpic
                                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X