Acolyte (410)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    Gotcha. Went and reread posts from the beginning and realized who he was. Must of just forgotten him. Ah well. Didn't know he was in confinement at the Sanctuary so I guess it makes sense to the storyline.

Thanks.
    They made SCIU believe he'd been killed while Magnus had him locked up in the Sanctuary just in case they'd need him in the future. I believe it was the very last scene of that episode. But he hadn't been mentioned since so it's not that strange you'd forgotten about him.
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

For some reason or another I din't get round to doing Chimera, I'll catch up on that some other time.

1. Was sort of expecting Kate to come back, wasn't sure about which capacity though.

2. Biggie as an abnormal jihadi...ouch, didn't call that one.

3. Ah...the Crixorium...should have guessed...

4. No idea how things will play out with Biggie and Kate...
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
      X