Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you guys, this discussion invariably makes me smile

Also, I suggest to someone who has a little inspiration in that regard than I do that we need a fanfic that involves Tesla in steampunk. Because that's totally the best idea I've ever heard
    Call me Lucy!

Proud Teslen + River/Doctor + Janto + Peter/Olivia + Conby Shipper!

Sanctuary, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Fringe, Warehouse 13, and Primeval fangirl!

Please read my writing! Seeing what I had fun writing enjoyed by others is what makes my work worth it.
    ff.net||blog||figment

Comment

Originally posted by thecolouryes View Post
      I love you guys, this discussion invariably makes me smile

Also, I suggest to someone who has a little inspiration in that regard than I do that we need a fanfic that involves Tesla in steampunk. Because that's totally the best idea I've ever heard
      OH I'VE TOTALLY HAD AN IDEA FOR THAT FOR AWHILE

AU steampunk London with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as a main character and Helen as a redhead. With Teslen in the forefront and John still running around as the Ripper.

heehee
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post

AU steampunk London with Sir Arthur Conan Doyle as a main character and Helen as a redhead. With Teslen in the forefront and John still running around as the Ripper.

heehee
        You sure have thought that out, aint ya!?
        Sounds good!

P.s. Have you done the monthly chalenge prompts thread yet?
        sigpic
        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
        Indeed

Comment

heehee
          LOL I love how much thought you've put into that.

Btw, if anyone has a spare two mins I command you (in a polite way of course ) to go and take a look at my new Teslen vid:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwPK..._order&list=UL

Comment

Originally posted by ZaraShade View Post
            Btw, if anyone has a spare two mins I command you (in a polite way of course ) to go and take a look at my new Teslen vid:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpwPK..._order&list=UL
            LOVE IT! I commented too!
            sigpic
            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
            Indeed

Comment

Comment

NICE, Misa! I love the way you've edited it!
                sigpic
                Indeed

Comment

I think I might make a wallpaper and some graphics - I do have a Big Bang to complete, after all

Comment

LOL, can't wait to see em!
                    sigpic
                    Indeed

Comment

Because I'm quite new to the fandom, I need to ask which episodes - other than The Five and Awakening - are best for Helen/Nikola scenes (I refuse to smush names - they are not one entity! (though that might make an interesting fanfic))

Comment

LOVE IT! I commented too!
                        Thank you!!

misaditas: Animus (s3, ep6) is AMAZING for Helen/Nikola. They're too adorable in it! Also, Trail Of Blood (s3, ep4) is great. Oh, and Sleepers! (s2, ep 10).
                        ... or basically any scene they're in together. Lol.
                        But yeah, those are are good ones. I use the clips heaps for my vids.

Comment

Thanks, Zara. Yeah, Sleepers was a good one - why did I delete it from my Sky box?! Geez, I'm such an idiot at times.

Trail of Blood and Animus are coming up for me - tonight's ep is Kali Part 3, so ToB should be on Friday and Animus next Tuesday. I'm watching anyway, but shall keep an extra-special eye out for those two

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                            You sure have thought that out, aint ya!?
                            Sounds good!

P.s. Have you done the monthly chalenge prompts thread yet?
                            *hides* No My RL has been very crazy lately (not going to go into detail b/c it's about 2 1/2 years worth of somewhat depressing information). I shall try very hard to get on that when I'm free at the end of this week. I haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't had the chance to do it yet
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi guys! I come bearing new banners! Heehee, can anyone tell me where I got the texts?

Signature by Glitch33.
                              sigpic
                              Official assistant thread elf of the Nikola Tesla/Jonathon Young appreciation thread and member of the Teslen thread.

Comment

Originally posted by misaditas View Post
                                Because I'm quite new to the fandom, I need to ask which episodes - other than The Five and Awakening - are best for Helen/Nikola scenes (I refuse to smush names - they are not one entity! (though that might make an interesting fanfic))
                                Lol, I just say Teslen cause it's easier and quicker to write instead of having to keep saying both names. Plus I think it's a cute name!

Here's a list of eps Nikola's been in:
                                ? Episode 1x07 " The Five "
                                ? Episode 1x13 " Revelations, Part II "
                                ? Episode 2x01 " End of Nights, Part I "
                                ? Episode 2x02 " End of Nights, Part II "
                                ? Episode 2x10 " Sleepers "
                                ? Episode 3x04 " Trail of Blood "
                                ? Episode 3x06 " Animus "
                                ? Episode 3x08 " For King and Country "
                                ? Episode 3x09 " Vigilante "
                                ? Episode 3x10 " Hollow Men "
                                ? Episode 3x16 " Awakening "
                                ? Episode 3x17 " Normandy "

I think pretty much every ep he's been in is a great Nikola/Helen ep!

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                *hides* No My RL has been very crazy lately (not going to go into detail b/c it's about 2 1/2 years worth of somewhat depressing information). I shall try very hard to get on that when I'm free at the end of this week. I haven't forgotten about it, I just haven't had the chance to do it yet
                                That's OK! Hope evrything's okay now *huggles*

EDIT: Love them Elor! :d
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X