Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Great chapter! And I think we all know who the redheaded girl is...LOL..
    REDHEADED GIRL?! *runs to finally read this chapter saying eff you commentary on heart of darkness!*
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      REDHEADED GIRL?! *runs to finally read this chapter saying eff you commentary on heart of darkness!*
      HAHAHAHAHA
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

haha I don't know what you guys believe () but one of the reason I made my character a redhead is that my best friend in RL is also a redhead
        all the other reasons to justify my choice...well you're going to have to wait for chapter 4 which will clear this out

I'm glad you liked what I've written so far and thanks for the reviews

Comment

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
          haha I don't know what you guys believe () but one of the reason I made my character a redhead is that my best friend in RL is also a redhead
          all the other reasons to justify my choice...well you're going to have to wait for chapter 4 which will clear this out

I'm glad you liked what I've written so far and thanks for the reviews
          hahaha im sorry that it just sounds so much like me XP i mean honestly. hahaha
          IM REALLY EXCITED for the next chapter
          sigpic

Comment

hahaha im sorry that it just sounds so much like me XP i mean honestly. hahaha
            IM REALLY EXCITED for the next chapter
            no really?
            as I've said the next chapter will clear things out about this as I've already started working on it
            but I shall say no more

on other news, I've got an idea about another teslen vid, but for now is only an idea I hope i'll get to materialize it soon.

Comment

no really?
              as I've said the next chapter will clear things out about this as I've already started working on it
              but I shall say no more

on other news, I've got an idea about another teslen vid, but for now is only an idea I hope i'll get to materialize it soon.
              your turning into me with all this channeling of your inner Damian that your doing

i hope soo too! you havent made a vid for quite some time
              sigpic

Comment

your turning into me with all this channeling of your inner Damian that your doing

i hope soo too! you havent made a vid for quite some time
                haha it was not my intention but I don't want to give away anything yet

I hope I'll find the time as I have a pretty busy week ahead
                but I can tell you this: it's going to be a little different from my other teslen vids

Comment

haha it was not my intention but I don't want to give away anything yet

I hope I'll find the time as I have a pretty busy week ahead
                  but I can tell you this: it's going to be a little different from my other teslen vids
                  haha no no, i totes understand
                  ohhh now im mega excitedd
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn90 View Post
                    Ah, I don't really know if I can do it on my new computer, but on my old one, I just had to insert the DVD in my computer and when I wanted to play it with Windows Media Player and it asked me if I wanted to turn my player into a Region 1 DVD player, so I said "Yes" but I only can do this 5 times (if I remember well)
                    Ahh, your media player might be a newer version than mine - I use media player classic but it never asks me anything about regions

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    OMG *squee*
                    In the middle of writing Chapter one Managed to keep it un-guttery so far.... well sort of
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

So...the rain fic. Yeah, hopefully that will be up tonight...if not, tomorrow. I have allergies AND *girl* issues AND next weeks is finals week...O_O
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Might be putting up my third and last chapter to my fic this weekend..we will see..and I made my new sig based on my story..the creative bug bit me hard this week I guess..LOL
                        sigpic
                        artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                        My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                        When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                        And I held your hand through all of these years
                        But you still have
                        All of me..." Evanes
                        cence
                        [/CENTER]

Comment

Might be putting up my third and last chapter to my fic this weekend..we will see..and I made my new sig based on my story..the creative bug bit me hard this week I guess..LOL
                          YAY!!!

I'm actually making headway with the rain fic...but you all are going to hate me for the ending I have planned...
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                            In the middle of writing Chapter one Managed to keep it un-guttery so far.... well sort of
                            So...the rain fic. Yeah, hopefully that will be up tonight...if not, tomorrow. I have allergies AND *girl* issues AND next weeks is finals week...O_O
                            haha I foresee lots of stuff to read
                            nice sig btw Jenn

Comment

Love your new sig

YAY!!!

I'm actually making headway with the rain fic...but you all are going to hate me for the ending I have planned...
                              Is it angsty ? hehe. Good luck with your finals next week btw
                              sigpic
                              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Yesssssss! *victory arm pump*

I did it people. I finished my Rain fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5934655/...etend_Its_Rain

Go crazy and please review. I feel like this one sucks, but I just really wanted to participate, since I missed March.

Comment

Working...
                                X