Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post

I wonder if he's ever asked her or if she's ever wanted to let him bite her
    I saw a fanfic where she does, and he does.
    sigpic
    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      I saw a fanfic where she does, and he does.
      I think there's plenty of fics with that!!

That would be cool to see, although Niko said 'I've never fed on a human' in The Five.

On the topic of our 'Ship Day', apparently the sam/jack ship day is on 28th July, A month before we're planning to have ours! LOL Just some random piece of info there! LOL
      sigpic
      Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
      'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
      : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
      I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
      Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
        I think there's plenty of fics with that!!

That would be cool to see, although Niko said 'I've never fed on a human' in The Five.
        I wouldn't be surprised. LOL

Actually I don't think he's ever said he NEVER fed on a human. I think in The Five he actually said something more like "I don't feed on humans. I made that vow long ago and I intend to keep it." But I can't pop the dvd in right now and see EXACTLY what his words were. Anyway the point is, it made me wonder if there was a time when he did feed on humans, like when he was first changed. And I think there's some fanfic on that too.
        sigpic
        Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Actually I don't think he's ever said he NEVER fed on a human. I think in The Five he actually said something more like "I don't feed on humans. I made that vow long ago and I intend to keep it." But I can't pop the dvd in right now and see EXACTLY what his words were. Anyway the point is, it made me wonder if there was a time when he did feed on humans, like when he was first changed. And I think there's some fanfic on that too.
          That's exactly what he said .... To be honest I think he fed on humans before Helen created the medication for him .... And I wrote a fic about it
          On the edge of breaking down
          sigpic
          Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            I think .... Helen's birthday would work too ... Anyone else agree? Aug. 27th for Teslen Day .... and Amy I think you're thinking of Teslentine's Day lol and thanks glad you like the banner
            It's the nearest date
            And yes - possibly I was thinking of Teslentine I knew we'd had some sort of shippy-like day

I know!!! *squeeeee!* I noticed that too! I think she knew he was going to do that....makes me wonder if he's done it before?! The way he said 'oh come on, its been over 60 years...' 60 years since they last saw each other...or 60 years since their last kiss!!!!! haha I can hope!

I must go over there again, I keep neglecting that thread...this thread keeps me so busy! You miss a day and there's so much to catch up on! Especially when your mother doesn't want you going on the laptop because I'm on it all the time! *pouts*

Oh yeah! Body language! She's always doing little things like that when she's with him!
            I think he just meant since they'd seen each other - although she was happy to give him a kiss which would suggest they had kissed before (even if only in a friendly way)

I know what you mean about not getting on here then having loads to catch up on! When I was still at uni I barely got on here once a week! I tended to just read the most recent page but you do miss out on stuff.

An official Teslen ship day!! Amazing! November 14 would be a great date! Or maybe the date of when they first met at oxford....I know we don't know the actual date but we know it's in autumn.
            Amanda's birthday is an alrite idea, but Helen's would be better....are we sure that helen's is 27th? for deffinate?
            P.S. There's a Teslenite day? When's that? xxx
            And I'm all caught up on this thread! Yay! *out of breath* you lot sure do chatter a lot!
            I remember reading about how they got a cake on set for Helen's birthday and how AT's was the day after... I'm pretty sure it's 27th... actually looking at sanctuarywiki that says 27th Aug 1850 is her birthdate
            And yes ''teslentine'' is just teslen-valentines day (14th Feb)

That's exactly what he said .... To be honest I think he fed on humans before Helen created the medication for him .... And I wrote a fic about it
            I think when he was first vamped he maybe struggled to control the bloodlust but that he decided early on he didn't want to feed on humans.

That said (regarding fics) I've read a few suggesting Helen offered to let him feed on her as an experiment which is kinda kinky but I think a possibility
            sigpic
            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

That's what Helen and I do in the rp
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

That's what Helen and I do in the rp
                Nice

I've been attempting more art today so thought I would share the avatar and banner set I made

Snurchable if you credit me
                sigpic

Comment

Nice

I've been attempting more art today so thought I would share the avatar and banner set I made

Snurchable if you credit me
                  Those are GORGEOUS!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Those are GORGEOUS!!!!
                    thanks

I'm going to do a series of these but the sanctuarycaps site hasn't got quite the pictures I wanted for some of the S3 eps so I'm going to have to wait for my DVDs *mutters impatiently*
                    sigpic

Comment

I wonder if he's ever asked her or if she's ever wanted to let him bite her
                      I wouldn't know about him asking her - like most of the fic writers who've gone with this premise, I think he'd shy away from the idea because he'd be afraid of hurting his precious Helen <3 I mean, he didn't even ask in "Awakening" even though he stated that he was "hungry enough to drink cows' blood."

But in terms of her wanting him to do it? Now THAT I'm sure she has

Also, a lot of fics tend to have Helen offering to let him feed on her when he's first turned and she hasn't developed the medication yet (and so he's really hungry but choosing to starve himself instead of possibly hurting random people). In the context of the show I'm not sure if he fed on HER back in the day, but I'm guessing he accidentally hurt somebody when he was too hungry to control himself and that's why he vowed never to drink human blood again. If Helen was the one he hurt, it'd make even more sense why he would have made that vow.

But anyway...lovely art, LR
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        I wouldn't know about him asking her - like most of the fic writers who've gone with this premise, I think he'd shy away from the idea because he'd be afraid of hurting his precious Helen <3 I mean, he didn't even ask in "Awakening" even though he stated that he was "hungry enough to drink cows' blood."
                        Hmmm perhaps just strongly hinted then?

But in terms of her wanting him to do it? Now THAT I'm sure she has <--that should be brought up on the show, btw Heheheheh >
                        It'd be great if they put that in the show
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks

I'm going to do a series of these but the sanctuarycaps site hasn't got quite the pictures I wanted for some of the S3 eps so I'm going to have to wait for my DVDs *mutters impatiently*
                          Oooo .... Hopefully you'll be able to make more in time for my brithday yes? THat would be so cool to see your gorgeous arts on my brithday
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Also, a lot of fics tend to have Helen offering to let him feed on her when he's first turned and she hasn't developed the medication yet (and so he's really hungry but choosing to starve himself instead of possibly hurting random people). In the context of the show I'm not sure if he fed on HER back in the day, but I'm guessing he accidentally hurt somebody when he was too hungry to control himself and that's why he vowed never to drink human blood again. If Helen was the one he hurt, it'd make even more sense why he would have made that vow.
                            Yeah that makes sense. Come to think of it I don't know why I haven't written a fic about this subject yet

But anyway...lovely art, LR
                            Thanks

Oooo .... Hopefully you'll be able to make more in time for my brithday yes? THat would be so cool to see your gorgeous arts on my brithday
                            When's your birthday?
                            sigpic

Comment

It'd be great if they put that in the show
                              Like, they get stuck somewhere, they run out of his meds and he starts getting hungry, and to keep him from starving Helen insists on him feeding on her. In addition to being incredibly steamy, it'd actually provide for a sweet moment seeing him resisting at first for Helen's sake <3 And Helen would get another piece of proof of how much he really loves her. Because honestly I think he'd be willing to starve if it meant not possibly hurting her.
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Like, they get stuck somewhere, they run out of his meds and he starts getting hungry, and to keep him from starving Helen insists on him feeding on her. In addition to being incredibly steamy, it'd actually provide for a sweet moment seeing him resisting at first for Helen's sake <3 And Helen would get another piece of proof of how much he really loves her. Because honestly I think he'd be willing to starve if it meant not possibly hurting her.
                                Write it?!

Honestly though, I think this would make a GREAT fic challenge (his bloodlust in the early days and Helen wanting to help him)??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X