Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
    OMG! You totally have the tesla-esque hair! Nice!
    I know I do that's kinda the whole point

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
    Glitch loving all the JY picture spam....keep it coming. It is making my days so much brighter.
    Of course I will but ... On the thunk thread We need to stay on topic here

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    *drops in for her daily ruffle*
    *looks hopeful with puppy dog eyes*
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
      *looks hopeful with puppy dog eyes*
      *ruffles*

sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

*ruffles*
        YAY! .... OH! I have a few banner ideas so I'll be back with some Teslen art
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Of course I will but ... On the thunk thread We need to stay on topic here
          LOL i get these to threads so confused sometimes. i swear they are one in the same.

But back to the shipping....

We need to have an official Teslen ship day...where we all post our favorite pic of the two of them together.
          sigpic
          Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Why not have it today?
            sigpic
            Banner made by me

Comment

Or we could pick the original air date of 'The Five' which was November 14.
              either way here is some pic spam
              http://sanctuary-caps.com/displayima...lbum=50&pos=26
              sigpic

Comment

That's quite a long time away though .... I was thinking maybe Amanda's birthday? It's much closer ... August 28 sound good?
                sigpic
                Banner made by me

Comment

that sounds good. ----

Let's begin the party...for August 28 official Teslen ship day.
                  Last edited by max_omega; 11 August 2011, 11:16 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

New banner .... Snurchable with permission

sigpic
                    Banner made by me

Comment

lastrequest: thanks for sharing screencaps. In the second one it looks like Nikola's thinking of biting her neck. Nikola: "Just one little bite?" Helen: "Don't you dare!"
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

We need to have an official Teslen ship day...where we all post our favorite pic of the two of them together.
                        we could pick the original air date of 'The Five' which was November 14.
                        That's quite a long time away though .... I was thinking maybe Amanda's birthday? It's much closer ... August 28 sound good?
                        A Teslen ship day is a GREAT idea... I thought we maybe already had one that I just wasn't aware about
                        As for the date... the five airdate could be cool because of their first kiss *squeeeeee* although in fairness I'm sure they've kissed before then and we just haven't seen it.
                        And yes... Nov. is quite a long wait whereas Aug. 28th is nice and soon
                        I would have prob. suggested Helen's birthday... which I think AT said is Aug. 27th??
                        Either way, fab idea

New banner .... Snurchable with permission

http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/a...Reflection.jpg
                        Fab banner

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                        lastrequest: thanks for sharing screencaps. In the second one it looks like Nikola's thinking of biting her neck. Nikola: "Just one little bite?" Helen: "Don't you dare!"
                        I wonder if he's ever asked her or if she's ever wanted to let him bite her
                        Last edited by lastrequest; 11 August 2011, 04:41 PM.
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

A Teslen ship day is a GREAT idea... I thought we maybe already had one that I just wasn't aware about
                          As for the date... the five airdate could be cool because of their first kiss *squeeeeee* although in fairness I'm sure they've kissed before then and we just haven't seen it.
                          I would have prob. suggested Helen's birthday... which I think AT said is Aug. 27th??
                          Either way, fab idea

Fab banner
                          I think .... Helen's birthday would work too ... Anyone else agree? Aug. 27th for Teslen Day .... and Amy I think you're thinking of Teslentine's Day lol and thanks glad you like the banner
                          sigpic
                          Banner made by me

Comment

Lmao, you'd be doing a lot of hopping from one body to the next
                            I'd like to direct it.

Me: "No not good enough we need to do another take,"
                            AT: "We've been shooting this scene for ten hours,"
                            Me: "Are you complaining?"
                            AT: *eyes JY* "Nope."

Hahaha!! That would be great! :
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                              Something I just realized about the kiss - notice how Helen doesn't expect Niko to turn his head and kiss her on the mouth but she still automatically CLOSES HER EYES ANYWAY. lol

Whoa they totally want each other in that cap.
                              I know!!! *squeeeee!* I noticed that too! I think she knew he was going to do that....makes me wonder if he's done it before?! The way he said 'oh come on, its been over 60 years...' 60 years since they last saw each other...or 60 years since their last kiss!!!!! haha I can hope!

I believe they get handed out in the Tesla/JY thread... I can't remember who does the handing though *shrugs*
                              I'm sure Glitch will let you ruffle his hair if you ask nicely

Agreed! And-and-and.... look at how she's sitting as well? Sitting towards him with her legs towards him and I'm no body-language expert but there's something in that
                              I must go over there again, I keep neglecting that thread...this thread keeps me so busy! You miss a day and there's so much to catch up on! Especially when your mother doesn't want you going on the laptop because I'm on it all the time! *pouts*

Oh yeah! Body language! She's always doing little things like that when she's with him!
                              sigpic
                              I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                              Indeed

Comment

But back to the shipping....

Or we could pick the original air date of 'The Five' which was November 14.
                                that sounds good. ----

Let's begin the party...for August 28 official Teslen ship day.
                                Either way, fab idea
                                I think .... Helen's birthday would work too ... Anyone else agree? Aug. 27th for Teslen Day .... and Amy I think you're thinking of Teslentine's Day lol and thanks glad you like the banner
                                An official Teslen ship day!! Amazing! November 14 would be a great date! Or maybe the date of when they first met at oxford....I know we don't know the actual date but we know it's in autumn.
                                Amanda's birthday is an alrite idea, but Helen's would be better....are we sure that helen's is 27th? for deffinate?

hey, what about J-yo or Nikola's birthday. Isnt niko's in July? We'd have to wait sooooo long!! I think J-yo's is in May! Boo! It has to be either 28th or november then...

P.S. There's a Teslenite day? When's that? xxx
                                And I'm all caught up on this thread! Yay! *out of breath* you lot sure do chatter a lot!
                                sigpic
                                Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X