Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    Write it?!

Honestly though, I think this would make a GREAT fic challenge (his bloodlust in the early days and Helen wanting to help him)??
    OOH OOH Maybe we should do that as a the first challenge prompt? Because I was going to write a fic for that anyway
    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
    sigpic
    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      OOH OOH Maybe we should do that as a the first challenge prompt? Because I was going to write a fic for that anyway
      YES!

*jigs about enthusiastically*

And I think you should start a Teslen-fic challenge thread so that all the fics are really easy to find from here (because some people may want to post on ff, some might prefer LJ or sanc.fic)
      sigpic
      ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

When's your birthday?
        It's September 30th a good number too a Niko number
        On the edge of breaking down
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

YES!

*jigs about enthusiastically*

And I think you should start a Teslen-fic challenge thread so that all the fics are really easy to find from here (because some people may want to post on ff, some might prefer LJ or sanc.fic)
          Yeah, that's a good idea And I still have the list of people who wanted to participate in coming up with prompts, so this one can count as your first one. We should do new prompts how often? I'm thinking we can make Teslen ship day (whenever it is) the deadline for this one?
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
            It's September 30th a good number too a Niko number
            I'll see what I can do Do remind me nearer the time though, I'm very scatty

Yeah, that's a good idea And I still have the list of people who wanted to participate in coming up with prompts, so this one can count as your first one. We should do new prompts how often? I'm thinking we can make Teslen ship day (whenever it is) the deadline for this one?
            Yay

I think we were maybe going to have it as Helen's birthday - Aug 27th... ? Because it was the soonest one

And maybe have prompts once a month? I think at least that to make sure everyone has time to write it... or we could just leave it open-ended so that when we get inspired we have a new challenge

Oh and if this is my prompt we need to include that quote from the Five where he says about making a vow not to feed on humans... I think it's quoted in here somewhere actually
            sigpic

Comment

I'll see what I can do Do remind me nearer the time though, I'm very scatty
              Oh I will remind you don't worry
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

Thanks
                sigpic

Comment

Just thought I'd stop by and share my new banner with all of you

I hope you like it!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                    Just thought I'd stop by and share my new banner with all of you

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...e/Teslen23.jpg

I hope you like it!
                    OOoo pretty!
                    What's the writing? Or is it just an effect
                    sigpic

Comment

OOoo pretty!
                      What's the writing? Or is it just an effect
                      Most of it is background. The line in yellow is the main line. And Thanks!

EDIT: I decided to see if I could change it up while keeping the images the same. And this is the result:

I am liking this one better than the last but please let me know what you think!
                      Last edited by yamiinsane; 12 August 2011, 02:14 PM. Reason: Added artwork
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I think he just meant since they'd seen each other - although she was happy to give him a kiss which would suggest they had kissed before (even if only in a friendly way)

I know what you mean about not getting on here then having loads to catch up on! When I was still at uni I barely got on here once a week! I tended to just read the most recent page but you do miss out on stuff.

I remember reading about how they got a cake on set for Helen's birthday and how AT's was the day after... I'm pretty sure it's 27th... actually looking at sanctuarywiki that says 27th Aug 1850 is her birthdate
                        And yes ''teslentine'' is just teslen-valentines day (14th Feb)

I think when he was first vamped he maybe struggled to control the bloodlust but that he decided early on he didn't want to feed on humans.

That said (regarding fics) I've read a few suggesting Helen offered to let him feed on her as an experiment which is kinda kinky but I think a possibility
                        Oh, where'd you read that?! Awesome! Sanctuary wikia is our savior! Oh, lol Teslentine is a cool name too!
                        I still feel so new to this thread! haha!
                        Oh yeah! there are tons of kinky fics involving Niko biting Helen etc! Heehee

Yeah, he probably did struggle to start with, in a fic I read he tried to feed on helen after his transformation....that was a great fic...*mind wonders*
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                        'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                        : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                        I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                        Indeed

Comment

EDIT: I decided to see if I could change it up while keeping the images the same. And this is the result:

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...Teslen23-1.jpg

I am liking this one better than the last but please let me know what you think!
                          I like both but in this one you can see the different pictures better I think...

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                          Oh, where'd you read that?! Awesome! Sanctuary wikia is our savior! Oh, lol Teslentine is a cool name too!
                          I still feel so new to this thread! haha!
                          Oh yeah! there are tons of kinky fics involving Niko biting Helen etc! Heehee

Yeah, he probably did struggle to start with, in a fic I read he tried to feed on helen after his transformation....that was a great fic...*mind wonders*
                          I can't remember where I read it
                          Are you going to join in the fic-challenge when Mimzy starts the thread up?
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice

I've been attempting more art today so thought I would share the avatar and banner set I made

Snurchable if you credit me
                            I wouldn't know about him asking her - like most of the fic writers who've gone with this premise, I think he'd shy away from the idea because he'd be afraid of hurting his precious Helen <3 I mean, he didn't even ask in "Awakening" even though he stated that he was "hungry enough to drink cows' blood."

But in terms of her wanting him to do it? Now THAT I'm sure she has

Also, a lot of fics tend to have Helen offering to let him feed on her when he's first turned and she hasn't developed the medication yet (and so he's really hungry but choosing to starve himself instead of possibly hurting random people). In the context of the show I'm not sure if he fed on HER back in the day, but I'm guessing he accidentally hurt somebody when he was too hungry to control himself and that's why he vowed never to drink human blood again. If Helen was the one he hurt, it'd make even more sense why he would have made that vow.

But anyway...lovely art, LR

Love the art LR

Mimzy- I'd love to see all that right there in an ep! You've just told a whole story !
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Yamiinsane, Thanks!
                            'It's Nuttier than Squirrel poo' - Amanda Tapping
                            : Thats it! Sphere, planet, label, name! : Following, still, you, not!
                            I'm not crazy...I just have another consciousness in my brain! So he just looks crazy then?
                            Indeed

Comment

Originally posted by StarSancFar View Post
                              Love the art LR
                              Why thank you
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i1085.photobucket.com/albums/...Teslen23-1.jpg

I think I like the second one best mind if I snurch?
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X