Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    eyesex is the appropriate term. I did name the picture eyesex.jpg. lol.

    Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
    So I was just looking at some pics and have you noticed how frequently Helen wears short skirts when she's with Nikola?

    [IMG]http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn311/afterlife2008/eyesuptesla.jpg[/IMG

    She so wants him.
    It looks like he's having a hard time not looking at her legs. lol. and I agree, Mimzy's avatar is incredibly distracting. [but that same picture is my phone's wallpaper. heehee.]

    and I looove your hair Glitchie.

    I made my first Nikola/Helen wallpaper if anyone wants to see it. --> http://i55.tinypic.com/343nfgi.png

    Comment


      Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post
      and I looove your hair Glitchie.

      I made my first Nikola/Helen wallpaper if anyone wants to see it. --> http://i55.tinypic.com/343nfgi.png
      please call me Glitch .... Glitchie is a special nickname for deviouslypsychotic .... Or well you'll see me calling her DG or Kate *shrugs* but only she can cal me Glitchie, but it wouln't let me join the site as just Glitch and I didn't think the girls on the NT/JY thread would've liked it if I joined as Tesla so I added the IE at the end. By the way love your wp
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

      Comment


        Awesome Hair Glitch!

        Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
        So I was just looking at some pics and have you noticed how frequently Helen wears short skirts when she's with Nikola?

        She so wants him.
        *nods* It's so obvious.

        Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post

        I made my first Nikola/Helen wallpaper if anyone wants to see it. --> http://i55.tinypic.com/343nfgi.png
        Looks great!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          Class! You've got the hair spot on And I like how you're totally going for his innocent/mischievous look

          BTW nice picture Amy lol ..... She totally does
          Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
          Yes. I specifically noticed that in "Sleepers"
          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *nods* It's so obvious.
          And I know she's pretty already but I'm sure she makes an extra effort for him... just compare how she looks when she's with Will before she's with Nikola offering him wine

          I mean, come on, if you're not interested then you dress down to avoid giving them any ideas.... or at least I always do if I know someone likes me and the feeling ain't mutual


          Originally posted by apsychowithawhistle View Post
          eyesex is the appropriate term. I did name the picture eyesex.jpg. lol.

          It looks like he's having a hard time not looking at her legs. lol. and I agree, Mimzy's avatar is incredibly distracting. [but that same picture is my phone's wallpaper. heehee.]

          and I looove your hair Glitchie.

          I made my first Nikola/Helen wallpaper if anyone wants to see it. --> http://i55.tinypic.com/343nfgi.png
          I forgot you can see what people called their pictures when you look at the Url!
          And fab wallie! I especially like how you've made it like a filmstrip across the bottom
          sigpic
          ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

          Comment


            Does anyone have a high quality photo of the kiss from the Five i have a good idea for a banner but can't seem to find a good quality pic of that. The ones from the screen cap sight isn't clear enough.
            sigpic
            Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

            August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

            Comment


              Originally posted by max_omega View Post
              Does anyone have a high quality photo of the kiss from the Five i have a good idea for a banner but can't seem to find a good quality pic of that. The ones from the screen cap sight isn't clear enough.
              I usually go to the screen cap site too... I have the DVDs I could try and take a pic from that? But it's not blu-ray or anything so it may not be brilliant quality either *shrugs*
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

              Comment


                If you don't mind. My laptop won't play DVD or i would try and do it myself. and still scouring the net to see if i can find a good one. but no luck.

                Thanks Lastrequest
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

                August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

                Comment


                  Okay well I got these from my DVD and they look great on my laptop saved as bitmap files - but I uploaded them to photobucket and for some reason it turned them into jpegs

                  Are they any use?
                  Or can you suggest a better place to upload pics?


                  Just about to kiss him


                  We have contact!


                  Thinking about grabbing him...


                  Target grabbed

                  I also accidentally watched all the Helen/Nikola moments in the episode and I have a few more pics to come, just because this thread never has enough pics
                  sigpic
                  ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                    I'm going to add to my list of Teslen things I want to see:
                    *another scene where one of them is tied up by the other

                    TAKE NOTE PTB
                    Yeah, Helen, "TIE HIM UP!"

                    Agree, there's definitely eye-sex going on between those two.

                    I like taking a long look at Mimzy's avatar as I scroll down.....

                    Nice banner Glitch. One of my favorite Niko quotes, in case no one knew.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Awesome Hair Glitch!
                      Thanks .... But I've been styling it that way WAY before Sanctuary started but afterwards .... Just kept it that way because of Tesla *tilts head* See told you girls mis has ruffable hair

                      Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      Class! You've got the hair spot on And I like how you're totally going for his innocent/mischievous look
                      Why thank you .... Hehe I try my best

                      Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                      Okay well I got these from my DVD and they look great on my laptop saved as bitmap files - but I uploaded them to photobucket and for some reason it turned them into jpegs

                      Are they any use?
                      Or can you suggest a better place to upload pics?

                      http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2008/kiss3.jpg
                      Just about to kiss him

                      http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2008/kiss1.jpg
                      We have contact!

                      http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2008/kiss4.jpg
                      Thinking about grabbing him...

                      http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...2008/kiss2.jpg
                      Target grabbed

                      I also accidentally watched all the Helen/Nikola moments in the episode and I have a few more pics to come, just because this thread never has enough pics
                      BTW love the pictures .... Can't wait to see what other pics you snagged
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Thanks .... But I've been styling it that way WAY before Sanctuary started but afterwards .... Just kept it that way because of Tesla *tilts head* See told you girls mis has ruffable hair
                        *eyes your hair and considers ruffling*

                        Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                        Why thank you .... Hehe I try my best

                        BTW love the pictures .... Can't wait to see what other pics you snagged
                        I've bought them with me


                        Nikola was so having guttery thoughts here, seriously, he couldn't keep his eyes off her


                        Helen wasn't much better


                        And I just had to cap this pic because it really amused me how Helen's confessing about stealing the three witches and feeling guilty, and Nikola just lets her continue to think the Cabal are after her
                        sigpic
                        ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                        Comment


                          *jumps up and down* Not only is this couple pretty. And supersmart and hot... It's also fun!
                          Those caps are very artworkable!

                          And Glitch, good choice. Definitely keep the hair that way!
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                          sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                          Comment


                            I don't often venture into any sort of art making because I'm completely out of my depth with it

                            But, after watching the Five and capping our lovely couple I couldn't help myself and I made this:





                            Oh and it's snurchable just credit me
                            sigpic
                            ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                              I don't often venture into any sort of art making because I'm completely out of my depth with it

                              But, after watching the Five and capping our lovely couple I couldn't help myself and I made this:

                              http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...rseteslen1.jpg



                              Oh and it's snurchable just credit me
                              Do more! Do more! Great job. I love the colour

                              And whaddayathink? You inspired me as well!



                              Funny enough, I went for grey and a splash of colour.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *jumps up and down* Not only is this couple pretty. And supersmart and hot... It's also fun!
                                Those caps are very artworkable!
                                Agree with all of the above.
                                And I'm considering doing some more caps of our other Teslen-y episodes now espec. if I can encourage more artwork!

                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Do more! Do more! Great job. I love the colour

                                And whaddayathink? You inspired me as well!

                                http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u...ikobwsigjk.jpg

                                Funny enough, I went for grey and a splash of colour.

                                Thanks I just might do some more
                                And as always, I love yours!

                                "If only they did what *I* want them to do...."



                                I think you've expressed the thoughts of every teslen shipper with that line
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X