No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!! Glad you guys like it. Any ideas on how to get started?

Dropping off my challenge banners:

Spoiler:

Not sure which one I like the most but.. I adore how they turned out.
    sigpic

Comment

Wow!Awesome banners davala and Cekay there awesome!(mega hugs)

Hi Cekay My name is Elaine either is fine(mega hugs)
      sigpic
      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by davala View Post
        Double Post sorry

Not complete but I couldn't not share them
        Hey aren't them still from the video Longest Day (Teslen) ?? =D

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
          Hey aren't them still from the video Longest Day (Teslen) ?? =D
          Yeah they are I was watching that video and couldn't resist those segments so I made banners out of them.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post

Spoiler:

Beautiful!!!

Well, if we're going to do challenges...last year was easier (kind of) b/c we started off in January doing a different fic theme each month :/ And we had a calendar design challenge too. So it went along pretty structured. We could do the monthly thing for both fic and art and just start now in June and just go on as long as we want we'll just have to come up with A LOT of prompts...
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

They could be one-word prompts. That's easy to find. Each of us could have a turn. This way, it's not all on one person's shoulders. We create a list and on the (insert date) of each month, the next person on the list postsa prompt. Or something like that.
              sigpic
              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by kimyroo View Post
                *waves* Sorry for disrupting the flow of the conversation I'm a full-time lurker and just wanted to drop you all a gift containing post to say thank you for all the laughs and squee's and prettiness that you all create So thank you, keep up the good work!

Awakening gift banners...
                Spoiler:
                http://i56.tinypic.com/33m787n.gif
                Tesla/Magnus <3

2 Tesla banners because he is one cool vamp
                http://i51.tinypic.com/1z57qk5.gif
                I had to censor this one
                http://i52.tinypic.com/2pzcqra.gif
                He loves Magnus though

All screencaps came from sanctuary-caps.com

Enjoy
                Fab banners I generally just try and *green* people for arts but I wanted to comment as you delurked especially for us all

And on a side note...

Spoiler:
                I notice in your sig you link 'TV Talk' (the spirits choose you).... are you or were you by any chance an afterlife fan? I used to frequent that site quite a lot... wondered if we knew each other

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                They could be one-word prompts. That's easy to find. Each of us could have a turn. This way, it's not all on one person's shoulders. We create a list and on the (insert date) of each month, the next person on the list postsa prompt. Or something like that.
                Yes, I agree one word prompts sound like a good idea! We were trying to get the challenges going again a little while back but I think we need someone to take charge of organising them... and I would suggest Mimzy as she did such a good job of it last year but whoever really
                sigpic
                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

LadyGalaxyJ Great idea on the word prompts! And lastrequest I would vote for Mimzy too if she has the time and inclination
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kimyroo View Post
                    *waves* Sorry for disrupting the flow of the conversation I'm a full-time lurker and just wanted to drop you all a gift containing post to say thank you for all the laughs and squee's and prettiness that you all create So thank you, keep up the good work!

Awakening gift banners...
                    Spoiler:
                    http://i56.tinypic.com/33m787n.gif
                    Tesla/Magnus <3

2 Tesla banners because he is one cool vamp
                    http://i51.tinypic.com/1z57qk5.gif
                    I had to censor this one
                    http://i52.tinypic.com/2pzcqra.gif
                    He loves Magnus though

All screencaps came from sanctuary-caps.com

Enjoy
                    OMG I love those!! May I snurch them?
                    sigpic
                    My tumblr

Comment

Awesome banners Davala, love them

Originally posted by Cekay View Post

They're both cool .... But I think the first one is my favorite Can I use the first one?
                      On the edge of breaking down
                      sigpic
                      Banner made by me

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the forums and relatively new to the Helen/Nikola fandom. I recently got pulled in to Sanctuary and am now completely in love with it. I needed to find someplace to squee about it without people looking at me like I'm insane. Or ticking off my husband anymore.
                        I've written some fanfic on ff.net and such, and the drive to write Helen/Nikola is overwhelming any other writing instincts, so expect more. Currently I tend to be rather smutty (I'm a romance writer), but I'm sure I'll get it out of my system and get on to plot eventually. Just wanted to wave, tell you how much I love your artwork, and thanks for this great thread!

Naiad (Elaine Lowe)

Comment

That sounds like what we did on ff.net with the Sparky/Shweir shippers a few years ago - except we assigned people to post actual fics EVERY DAY, not just prompts O_o lol it actually worked, tho

But we don't have to be that overachieving...I like your idea of having us take turns, though. And I wouldn't mind organizing it - just, I'd have to know who exactly will be participating and how often we'll be posting new prompts. We could have one prompt be inclusive for both fic & art too
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            That sounds like what we did on ff.net with the Sparky/Shweir shippers a few years ago - except we assigned people to post actual fics EVERY DAY, not just prompts O_o lol it actually worked, tho

But we don't have to be that overachieving...I like your idea of having us take turns, though. And I wouldn't mind organizing it - just, I'd have to know who exactly will be participating and how often we'll be posting new prompts. We could have one prompt be inclusive for both fic & art too
                            Haha wow that sounded neat. I'm disappointed I wasn't around then.. But.. I was more a Shep/Teyla shipper anyway.
                            Awesome, thanks Mimzy, as for times and stuff I have absolutely no idea but count me in as a participant!

Heya Naiad (or do you prefer Elaine?), Welcome to the thread, feel free to be as fangirly as you like here - I know I am
                            I love ff.net, and am not afraid of smut link one of your stories here, I'd love to read one (or all of them..)

EDIT: I always hit post to soon..
                            Glitch Snurch away Glad you like it
                            sigpic

Comment

Mimzy, I could drop in and participate once in a while, probably more in arty stuff than fic. I don't write a lot of Teslen. (My muse keeps feeding me with Helen/John ideas! ) And I could provide prompts too... whenever you want!

Naiad, welcome to the fandom and the thread.
                              Pssst! Don't be afraid to multi-ship. *coughcough* What? ... Me? Who gave you this idea?

Hehe. I don't bite!

Well, not intentionally.

sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by naiad View Post
                                Hello everyone! I'm brand new to the forums and relatively new to the Helen/Nikola fandom. I recently got pulled in to Sanctuary and am now completely in love with it. I needed to find someplace to squee about it without people looking at me like I'm insane. Or ticking off my husband anymore.
                                I've written some fanfic on ff.net and such, and the drive to write Helen/Nikola is overwhelming any other writing instincts, so expect more. Currently I tend to be rather smutty (I'm a romance writer), but I'm sure I'll get it out of my system and get on to plot eventually. Just wanted to wave, tell you how much I love your artwork, and thanks for this great thread!

Naiad (Elaine Lowe)
                                Welcome ! Glad to see we've hooked another Helen/Niko fan! Feel free to squee away we will not judge
                                And I believe I've read some of your fics! I'm sometimes a little lazy with reviewing but nothing like the odd bit of smut
                                *welcome greens you*

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                                I'll participate! Now I have no uni work I actually have the time too Would it be sensible to set up a new thread for fic/art challenges specifically related to Helen/Niko? So they're easily accesible all the time?

Pssst! Don't be afraid to multi-ship. *coughcough* What? ... Me? Who gave you this idea?

Hehe. I don't bite!

Well, not intentionally.

Nothing wrong with multi-shipping - although for me Teslen is a priority by far... I get the impression you're trying to encourage her to also ship the unmentionable
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X