X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargatelover4ever View Post
    welcome dear teslenite we share the same thoughts about season 3 teslen
    hope you'll enjoy it here

about that wedding thing you were talking about (too lazy to go and find the quote) I have to say I'm with Keaira on this one cuz I can't really imagine them married.don't get me wrong, I want them together but IMO I don't think they need a priest to make it official. Plus, with my idea of Nikola's personality, I think he's not very comfortable with parties and social events.
    on the other hand, I totally see these two travelling around the world like a replacement to the "actual marriage". I already imagine Nikola taking Helen to the most beautiful places on earth, starring into each other's eyes and sharing love all day long (yep I'm a little romantic) And of course doing all kind of crazy things
    that's pretty much how I see the idea of marriage between Niko and Helen
    oh im so glad somebody agrees! haha dont get me wrong, i wedding between them would be interesting to see but as far as them really doing it, well idk i just dont picture them needing one. I mean i dont really see either of them being into the whole symbolism of the wedding plus its also, having been to a wedding or two, i know that they can also be quite religious. I really dont see a vampire genius pyschist and an immortal scientist who runs sanctuaries for abnormal creatures believing in a god...haha pretty Niko has a god-complex but thats another rant...I do see them maybe having some kind of union ceremony where they do their own vows or something like that to announce their forever togetherness, maybe. I know, however, when two really love each other and have known each other forever (aka like these two have) a wedding becomes a kind of formality, more for everybody else than themselves becuase they know they are in love and will be together forever and dont need a stinking wedding to tell them that. and IMO i really just dont see Niko and Helen needing or wanting a wedding.
    [/rant]
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
      oh im so glad somebody agrees! haha dont get me wrong, i wedding between them would be interesting to see but as far as them really doing it, well idk i just dont picture them needing one. I mean i dont really see either of them being into the whole symbolism of the wedding plus its also, having been to a wedding or two, i know that they can also be quite religious. I really dont see a vampire genius pyschist and an immortal scientist who runs sanctuaries for abnormal creatures believing in a god...haha pretty Niko has a god-complex but thats another rant...I do see them maybe having some kind of union ceremony where they do their own vows or something like that to announce their forever togetherness, maybe. I know, however, when two really love each other and have known each other forever (aka like these two have) a wedding becomes a kind of formality, more for everybody else than themselves becuase they know they are in love and will be together forever and dont need a stinking wedding to tell them that. and IMO i really just dont see Niko and Helen needing or wanting a wedding.
      [/rant]
      very much agreed
      as you said, a wedding would be something interesting to see but it doesn't quite fit to the type of the characters
      for me, the thing that's gonna have the biggest impact on me (and the characters) would be the moment when they'll finally confess love (mutually) and kiss and , the moment when they would get rid of that UST after that it's all piece of cake but I'm afraid that untill that moment we're gonna have to pass through tons of angst (which doesn't sounds that bad on a second thought) the more angst, the more intense their feelings will be

Comment

very much agreed
        as you said, a wedding would be something interesting to see but it doesn't quite fit to the type of the characters
        for me, the thing that's gonna have the biggest impact on me (and the characters) would be the moment when they'll finally confess love (mutually) and kiss and , the moment when they would get rid of that UST after that it's all piece of cake but I'm afraid that untill that moment we're gonna have to pass through tons of angst (which doesn't sounds that bad on a second thought) the more angst, the more intense their feelings will be
        hahaha well idk about it being a piece of cake but i agree with the rest of it
        sigpic

Comment

hahaha well idk about it being a piece of cake but i agree with the rest of it
          glad you agree
          *finds herself into an excited mood (again) to get more teslen in s3*

Comment

glad you agree
            *finds herself into an excited mood (again) to get more teslen in s3*
            haha true life i just went out real quick and i saw a sign on the side of the road that was advertising "Gutter Cleaning" and i thought to myself "yeah good luck doing that once s3 comes out with all the teslen goodness!" hahahaha
            sigpic

Comment

haha true life i just went out real quick and i saw a sign on the side of the road that was advertising "Gutter Cleaning" and i thought to myself "yeah good luck doing that once s3 comes out with all the teslen goodness!" hahahaha
              that's true
              they won't be able to keep up with us though cuz when it comes to gutter...we have a Duchess among us

Comment

that's true
                they won't be able to keep up with us though cuz when it comes to gutter...we have a Duchess among us
                *bows with a flourish* so very true.

sigpic

Comment

that ruffle bannner is a cool banner!!

Comment

i agree with you OboeTheres, I have to wait tilll it come on DVD!! GRR!

Comment

Originally posted by teslanator24 View Post
                      that ruffle bannner is a cool banner!!
                      i love that banner! its been my laptop background ever since she posted itt

god i love them
                      sigpic

Comment

I think I'm missing something...what ruffle banner? Am I being seriously dense here?
                        WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dubbers View Post
                          I think I'm missing something...what ruffle banner? Am I being seriously dense here?
                          haha no, a few pages back Nad the amazing Artist posted a banner about Helen and Niko and Ruffling Im sure if you look yo will find it haha
                          sigpic

Comment

I sincerely apologize for the double post, but i thought you lot might like an update on chapter seven.

I am currently am halfway through it and will be ready for posting tomorrow

maybe later i will give a little tid-bit?? maybe....if i get requests for a tid bit
                            sigpic

Comment

I sincerely apologize for the double post, but i thought you lot might like an update on chapter seven.

I am currently am halfway through it and will be ready for posting tomorrow

maybe later i will give a little tid-bit?? maybe....if i get requests for a tid bit
                              whenever you're willing to share your work with us

oh btw have you chosen a July theme for the fics cuz I might have a suggestion: Nikola's birthday It came to me before I fell asleep last night Of course, it's all the writters call as I'm not one of them

Comment

whenever you're willing to share your work with us

oh btw have you chosen a July theme for the fics cuz I might have a suggestion: Nikola's birthday It came to me before I fell asleep last night Of course, it's all the writters call as I'm not one of them
                                very well then

haha We had not gotten that far as of it, we picked may to be Mother's Day i think and June to be....ok maybe we dont have that month either hahaha

But yeah i totally think that July will wind up being his birthday.....oh the naughty Teslen thoughts i am now having
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X