• Show
Clear All

Thank you oh boy I love huggles

I have more but they will have to wait
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, davala! You've been productive. Awesome job

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      What is up with sanctuary-caps.com? I mean they skipped some eps. 3x15 isn't even there anymore.
      Btw I know it's taking longer than I hoped to make some Teslen art, but I was kinda busy earlier. I should be done soon.
      They have the most important ones up, that's a start...

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
      But see, my point again. That is just SCARY. "AGH you're with my ex-fiance but I can't be with her so you're going to pay." O_O That's like the kind of thing you hear on those late-night news/talk shows where they go over the most messed up domestic murder cases. *shudder again*
      Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
      I don't see the John/Helen ship either. I mean I know they were together, before she knew what he did, but now I just find him too creepy and unpredictable. But I agree CH does a wonderful job playing him. He's a very interesting character, but I wouldn't want him as my boyfriend. Too scary!
      Heh

Same here. I appreciate the angst it brings, but a renewed relationship would turn me off. And that's not even because of my ship of choice.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

So... I've been trying to come up with a fabulous idea for fanfiction. Something that made me want to write pages and pages of Helen and Nikola. Something wonderful and amazing. Fluffy and sad. Totally awesome.

And I failed.

So I bring you this instead

*eyes productive people*
        So what if it's only one little sig? I managed to produce *something*, right?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nad, that sig is beautiful!
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

davala and Nad, awesome artwork!!! so nice to see amazing artwork to come back to after a few days of not being around
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Thanks Aurora and Dutch Dutch I love your sig!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NumberSix View Post
                You mean like the way I get sensitive when people talk about killing Nikola?! Let's see now, what did you tell me?? Oh yes, lighten up.
                (yes, I am teasing you, just so you know not to take it too seriously. )

I don't see the John/Helen ship either. I mean I know they were together, before she knew what he did, but now I just find him too creepy and unpredictable. But I agree CH does a wonderful job playing him. He's a very interesting character, but I wouldn't want him as my boyfriend. Too scary!
                LOL. I understand. *pokes* Tease all you want

And since we were on the subject of John's creepy possessiveness vs. Nikola...being Nikola , I think these two songs sum it up. 1st song = Nikola. 2nd song = John. Disney explains everything. xD

btw, I love all the banners!! So pretty <3
                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                sigpic
                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Thanks for the love!
                  *hugs all around*

Here's some more:

Mimzy, yes. Disney *does* explain it all!

sigpic

Comment

SOO PRETTY. <3 GAH! They look so good just with their pictures next to each other

And Disney explanations FTW! Really, though, those two songs pretty much sum it up perfectly. Quasi = innocent love and worshipful adoration, Frollo = crazy possessive creepy lust + RAGE!FIRE AND DESTRUCTIONNN when he can't have the girl O_O

Yeah, the contrast works for Niko and John. LOL. I mean, really, when Niko can't have Helen all he does is poke a few jokes and pretend like he's not dying inside. When John can't have her, he goes bats*** insane like with James in "Normandy." wtf
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

YAY for Disney explanations! Mimzy, I wanted to green you, but apparently, I need to spread some around before I do that again. ;P But you are totally right on that song.

What does that make me? I mean, I like both ships. So, am I a possessive and scary with a few jokes on side kind of person?

Nad, beautiful art, as usual!
                      sigpic
                      Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                      My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                      Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        YAY for Disney explanations! Mimzy, I wanted to green you, but apparently, I need to spread some around before I do that again. ;P But you are totally right on that song.

What does that make me? I mean, I like both ships. So, am I a possessive and scary with a few jokes on side kind of person?

Nad, beautiful art, as usual!
                        LOL well, thanks for the thought green Anyway, I'm now obsessed with that song again. I'm actually listening to it again. DARN YOU NOSTALGIA CRITIC FOR MAKING THAT "TOP 11 VILLAIN SONGS" LIST *shakes fist*

And idk. I guess it makes you...scary. I will now have a perpetual O_o look on my face when interacting with you. LMAO jk

Anyway, my mom was listening to this song the other day and I fell in love with it while simultaneously realizing it was very Teslen (welcome to my life - everything is a Teslen reference). Plus, Julie Andrews is FLAWLESS.

<333333
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Nad ... I sooo freaking missed your arts !! *more more more*

Please, friends, keep your fingers crossed to me, I have last exam tomorrow and then I will be able to be here with you. I miss you. *hugs you*
                          Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                          / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Ok I was working on my Teslen art but I don't think it looks that great so ... I'm gonna go redo it.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Dutch love the new stuff!

Love the songs as well
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves* Sorry for disrupting the flow of the conversation I'm a full-time lurker and just wanted to drop you all a gift containing post to say thank you for all the laughs and squee's and prettiness that you all create So thank you, keep up the good work!

Awakening gift banners...
                                Spoiler:

Tesla/Magnus <3

2 Tesla banners because he is one cool vamp

I had to censor this one

He loves Magnus though

All screencaps came from sanctuary-caps.com

Enjoy
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X