Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
    Hmm good point. I didn't mean Helen would ever be forced into any relationship (not even by her father) I think my point was that Helen would respect his opinion, and if her feelings weren't strong in either regard she probably would have followed his advice. As for her confronting him, I like to think that Helen became the strong independent woman she is now not by going against Gregory's opinion but by having him back her up when she needed it, wanting to go to Oxford and be a doctor etc would have been unheard of for a woman and yet those were her goals.
    I think Gregory instilled those ideas in her rather than wanted her to marry at 20 and start having kids.
    Bolded: Of course!
    That's what I meant. Gregory seemed very proud of her from what we've seen so far. But I like to imagine that, when there was something (no example in mind) that she didn't agree on, she would confront him. She's not the kind of person to lie still. That's all I meant.
    sigpic
    Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
    My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
    Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
      LOL! Totally!
      Were I a guy, I'd probably be inclined toward her too... Glitch? Care to confirm that?
      Now that you mention it

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
      Okay..I commented on everyone's stuff and did not get thanked for it and nobody commented on my stuff..(hands on hip) I feel like an outsider even on here..maybe I won't post my banner out of spite..or just delete my post..nobody is going to look at it anyway..(sad face) sorry for the "b*#%* mode..I'm still not feeling well. I still feel like I'm being ignored..i thought you guys would like it..but I guessed wrong..(still a sad face)
      Oh no *hugs* Sorry twin I didn't see your posts *huggles and whimpers* Please forgive me I'm so SOO SO sorry! Please show me. I'm sorry I didn't mean it! Really I missed the posts cus the last few posts were so long *wipes tears* really I didn't mean it!
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Here is a Teslentine's Day present from me I'm going to make a banner inspired by this as well. Enjoy...I hope you like it

Here is a short and sweet story for Teslentine's Day...enjoy

Spoiler:
        The clear night sky was painted a shade of cobalt blue with a light blush of romantic pink throughout. The stars twinkled and shimmered like a thousand brilliant diamonds. Each one giving off its own enchanting light against the backdrop of the dark sky. Helen sat on the rooftop and gazed at the beauty above her as she sighed. It was a beautiful Valentine's Day night. Mother Nature had already made the perfect romantic setting for a night about love and passion. Helen wrapped her pink shawl tighter around her slim shoulders as the wind blew gently across her face like a lover's kiss.
        Coo....coo....coo.....a gentle melodious sound could be heard just above where Helen was sitting. Helen looked up and noticed a beautiful snow white dove with a red rose corsage around its neck. The dove floated gracefully and came to perch right in front of Helen on top of the grey stone wall. It folded its soft, downy wings and playfully cooed at Helen as she gently caressed the bird's small delicate head with a smile. She took the corsage from around the bird's slim neck and found a note attached to the other side with a light pink satin ribbon. There was also a heart shaped container attached to the note as well. She gently opened the note and a smile danced across her face with joy as she recognized the elegant handwriting on the ivory stationary. Nikola.
        Dear Helen,
        There are no words to describe her beauty. How could anyone find words to describe or embody an angel? Only that she is love. She is the sunrise and the sunset. Her eyes infinitely brighter than all the stars in the night sky. Her lips make a rose pale with envy . Her skin is fairer than newly fallen snow on a clear winter's night. Her hair shines and radiates its own light as if lit from within. Her voice is a bell in my heart. She is my Helen. My Angel.
        Love Forever, Nikola
        P.S. Open the heart shaped container. It's a surprise for you.

Helen playfully hugs the note from Nikola and smiles as she reaches for the mysterious heart shaped container. She gently opens the top and a hauntingly beautiful song can be heard from within it. Helen starts to hum along as thousands of brightly colored butterflies gracefully fly out of the container and into the night sky. They are so beautiful . She is mesmerized by all the flashes of bright color as the butterflies dance around her in a circle. Helen dances along and twirls as she hums the butterflies' magical song. She gracefully pirouettes and turns with the music as she puts her hand out to touch the softness of the butterflies' wings. Their wings are soft as satin and so delicate that she is afraid to touch them with more than a faint touch of a finger. She turns and sees Nikola smiling lovingly at her in one of his best dress suits. His eyes reflect the kaleidoscope of color in the night sky. Helen smiles gently back at him and twirls playfully toward him and into his waiting arms. Nikola twirls Helen around gently and tilts her back for a passionate kiss as the butterflies dance around them . They melt into each other as they take in the moment and surrender to each other's kiss. Every kiss blending into the next as they feel the softness of the butterflies ' wings grazing their cheeks. Helen and Nikola break from the kiss as they gaze intently into each other's eyes. A light blue colored butterfly lands on Helen's shoulder and Nikola smiles as she laughs.
        "Thank you for everything....tonight was amazing...I love you, Nikola." Helen said as she embraced him and gently kissed him on the cheek.
        "You're welcome, Helen. Every day that I get to spend with you is amazing. You are all I need. And I love you forever and for always." Nikola smiled as he took her in his arms for another kiss underneath a night sky filled with stars and butterflies.

Glitch,awww...Twin. your story was so romantic and just beautiful..and the sig..wow *hugs proudly*
        Love your story Twin and I'm really sorry I missed this *huggles* please forgive me *wipes tears away again* the story is really pretty Twin I'm so SO SO sorry
        sigpic
        Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
          Love your story Twin and I'm really sorry I missed this *huggles* please forgive me *wipes tears away again* the story is really pretty Twin I'm so SO SO sorry
          It's okay..*hugs* I've just been feeling really ill the past few days and when I'm like that..I get moody and irritable...I'm the one who should be sorry...I don't know what came over me...

Sorry for the last post guys...I did not mean to react like that...I have just been really sick the past couple days and just want to be better already I am really ashamed for acting like that...please forgive me (innocent eyes)
          sigpic
          artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
          And I held your hand through all of these years
          But you still have
          All of me..." Evanes
          cence
          [/CENTER]

Comment

Here is a Teslentine's Day present from me I'm going to make a banner inspired by this as well. Enjoy...I hope you like it
            Wow I missed your story! I really like it so sweet and very visual!
            Can't wait for your banner!
            sigpic

Comment

It's okay..*hugs* I've just been feeling really ill the past few days and when I'm like that..I get moody and irritable...I'm the one who should be sorry...I don't know what came over me...

Sorry for the last post guys...I did not mean to react like that...I have just been really sick the past couple days and just want to be better already I am really ashamed for acting like that...please forgive me (innocent eyes)
              I forgive you Twin and I loved your story read it three times, it's really sweet and I absolutely ADORE butterflies, makes me think of my grandma, she loved butterflies *huggles* As long as you're not mad any more *huggles* now let's see your art, I love your art!
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

Comment

I'll do the banner tomorrow...have work early and I'm not feeling real good right now..so I'll do it when I get home tomorrow..I promise
                Glitch,Not mad..and never really was mad...just moody
                And I love butterflies too..I have a lot of necklaces and almost got a tattoo of one..maybe the next one will be a butterfly

and if anyone was wondering...I do have a tattoo...I have a tattoo of stars shaped like an elliptical galaxy that runs from my left shin and curves under the ankle bone...dorky I know..but I love astronomy
                Last edited by Aurora7783; 12 February 2011, 07:48 PM.
                sigpic

But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

Comment

Thought making you a pressie would cheer you up Twin. Not snurchable as it's a gift my twin
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

Great arts and fictions. haven't gotten around to reading all of them though.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                      Thought making you a pressie would cheer you up Twin. Not snurchable as it's a gift my twin
                      Of course I love it..*hugs* and that quote is from one of the All Dogs Go to Heaven movies..i loved those movies because they remind me of my aunt who died when I was nine..when she was really sick..I would keep her company and watch them with her..and my dog's name is Annabelle after the angel dog from the 1st movie LOL
                      sigpic

But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Of course I love it..*hugs* and that quote is from one of the All Dogs Go to Heaven movies..i loved those movies because they remind me of my aunt who died when I was nine..when she was really sick..I would keep her company and watch them with her..and my dog's name is Annabelle after the angel dog from the 1st movie LOL
                        *hugs back* Glad you like it. I'm 19 and I still love those movies, watch them all the time and I got all the songs on my iTunes from both movies. They remind me just of how much fun my sister and I used to have and now she won't even talk to me. She lives in New Mexico and I haven't talked to her for about six months so *sighs* Any glad you like it

OH! Just a youtube update and before you watch it, just in case you do that is my REAL accent
                        Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Glitch33; 12 February 2011, 09:04 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Banner made by me

Comment

Glitch! Ha so you got one video uploaded! I'm sure your vids are great can't wait till you can post them
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                            Glitch! Ha so you got one video uploaded! I'm sure your vids are great can't wait till you can post them
                            Actually I recorded that straight from the webcam , but I promise I'll post them as soon as I get them up whenever I get them up that is
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

Comment

I have lovely arts that I forgot to put up yesterday but will do it today after lunch.
                              sigpic

Comment

Cant wait to see them Davala
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X