Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
    Why thank you that's the reaction I try to aim for *hugs back* I like to make things that are as bubbly as my personality..well...some people would disagree with that..I have coworkers that have called me too quiet, snobby,and full of herself to my face..but I don't give a hoot what they think LOL
    Well I don't care what they say that's just pretty *huggles*

    Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    Hey everyone sorry I haven't been here in awhile.
    But I made a spot on fanpop for Teslen if anyone wants to join!

    Here
    Welcome back Little Twin
    On the edge of breaking down
    sigpic
    Banner made by me

    Comment


      Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      Hey everyone sorry I haven't been here in awhile.
      But I made a spot on fanpop for Teslen if anyone wants to join!

      Here
      Hey there, Sam1969AKA Little Twin How are you doing?
      sigpic
      artwork by the creative genius Glitch


      "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


      "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
      And I held your hand through all of these years
      But you still have
      All of me..." Evanes
      cence
      [/CENTER]

      Comment


        Love that idea Sam
        sigpic

        Comment


          Guys your art is awesome! I can't make any till I get home from work ..
          And I still can't give green .. stupid 24 hour limitation.

          Anyway yay for celebration art!
          So glad you guys liked the celebration idea!
          sigpic

          Comment


            davala,OMG I love your new artwork They are really,really good...and awe....I love the conversation one between Helen and Nikola..too cute! I also love the pass code one a lot..are any of them snurchable? *hands you a glass of chardonnay*
            Cekay,I think it is safe to say that your idea was a hit and thanks for liking the art
            I know..I am vexed as well about the lack of greeningability..*grimaces at the reputation button and swats angrily at it* I think it's time for a colorful metaphor as Spock would say
            sigpic
            artwork by the creative genius Glitch


            "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
            My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


            "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
            When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
            And I held your hand through all of these years
            But you still have
            All of me..." Evanes
            cence
            [/CENTER]

            Comment


              I have Bordeaux *holds up bottle* It's '45 even .... Anyone want some? Oh and glad you love the art *is proud of myself*
              On the edge of breaking down
              sigpic
              Banner made by me

              Comment


                Originally posted by Glitchie View Post
                I have Bordeaux *holds up bottle* It's '45 even .... Anyone want some? Oh and glad you love the art *is proud of myself*
                I'll have some of that..just finished my last drop of chardonnay..*tackles Twin for it and picks up the glass from the table and pours carefully..offers Twin some* you should be proud of yourself Cheers to the awesomeness of everyone here!
                sigpic
                artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                And I held your hand through all of these years
                But you still have
                All of me..." Evanes
                cence
                [/CENTER]

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                  I'll have some of that..just finished my last drop of chardonnay..*tackles Twin for it and picks up the glass from the table and pours carefully..offers Twin some* you should be proud of yourself Cheers to the awesomeness of everyone here!
                  GAH *somersaults with Twin and takes Bordeaux* Yum! Nikola's favorite *swigs and stands* You ok Twin? *looks at all the beautiful arts* Yes to all the beautiful art and most importantly to stay on topic to NIKOLA AND HELEN, the cutest couple ever!
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

                  Comment


                    Finally I finished my celebration one. I'm going to make another one or two tomorrow but soo tired now.
                    Night!

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      I love all the banners! This is so awesome to have something to celebrate, we have douzan of artworks xD
                      I forgot to post this, so I think now is the occasion ^^
                      Spoiler:

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                        davala,OMG I love your new artwork They are really,really good...and awe....I love the conversation one between Helen and Nikola..too cute! I also love the pass code one a lot..are any of them snurchable? *hands you a glass of chardonnay*
                        Cekay,I think it is safe to say that your idea was a hit and thanks for liking the art
                        I know..I am vexed as well about the lack of greeningability..*grimaces at the reputation button and swats angrily at it* I think it's time for a colorful metaphor as Spock would say
                        Yup snurch which ever ones you want
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Cekay,love your celebration banner It is awesome!
                          MissCheerfully,Wow...that is simply amazing Like I have said before..you are such a great artist
                          davala,Thanks I love your art
                          Glitch,Hail to our King and Queen! *lifts glass*
                          sigpic
                          artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                          "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                          My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                          "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                          When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                          And I held your hand through all of these years
                          But you still have
                          All of me..." Evanes
                          cence
                          [/CENTER]

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cekay View Post
                            Finally I finished my celebration one. I'm going to make another one or two tomorrow but soo tired now.
                            Night!

                            Awesome Davala love it! love the colors!

                            Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                            I love all the banners! This is so awesome to have something to celebrate, we have douzan of artworks xD
                            I forgot to post this, so I think now is the occasion ^^
                            *gasps and huggles picture* I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! Beautifully done Cheerfully!

                            Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                            Glitch,Hail to our King and Queen! *lifts glass*
                            You got that right. HAIL TO THE KING AND HIS QUEEN HELEN! *takes another swig* yum!
                            On the edge of breaking down
                            sigpic
                            Banner made by me

                            Comment


                              Wow, I'm gone for less than a day and we're inundated with fabulous art! It's all so gorgeous that it won't let me green you guys anymore either! XD

                              Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              500 pages?!
                              *happy dances*

                              We need cake. And wine.

                              I'm sorry, but I keep dropping in and out and therefore I can't comment on everyone individually, but gosh darnit the artwork makes me happy!

                              Welcome back, Dubbers!
                              Nad! Nice to see you again!

                              Originally posted by Glitchie View Post

                              You got that right. HAIL TO THE KING AND HIS QUEEN HELEN! *takes another swig* yum!
                              Here here! *steals a glass and raises it*
                              WARNING: This user overuses ellipses, smileys and exclamation marks...like seriously!!!!!

                              Comment


                                Here is some art from me...be on the lookout..I am adding more to this..
                                Okay, here are the other banners I promised. I hope you like them
                                Last edited by Aurora7783; 22 February 2011, 01:39 PM. Reason: more artwork
                                sigpic
                                artwork by the creative genius Glitch


                                "You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                                My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love


                                "When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                                When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                                And I held your hand through all of these years
                                But you still have
                                All of me..." Evanes
                                cence
                                [/CENTER]

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X