The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
    From what is being said. They are still editing the trailer in question to add in newly shot footage & that after they show the trailer at Comic Con it will be online right away. So who knows if true or not ?
    That sure works for me. I will definitely be looking out for it.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
      From what is being said. They are still editing the trailer in question to add in newly shot footage & that after they show the trailer at Comic Con it will be online right away. So who knows if true or not ?
      the person who told me the rough date is involved with Paramount in Russia.... and has revealed a motherload of great Captain America stuff in the last few months...so he knows what he's talking about.... unless they've changed things after he's been told

i'm hearing anything from the 23rd to the 29th as being the reveal date of the trailer....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        the person who told me the rough date is involved with Paramount in Russia.... and has revealed a motherload of great Captain America stuff in the last few months...so he knows what he's talking about.... unless they've changed things after he's been told

i'm hearing anything from the 23rd to the 29th as being the reveal date of the trailer....
        Well either way it is nice of them to include us online fans by putting the trailer online unlike most other companies. If its true anyway

Comment

Low-Quality Teaser Trailer For The Avengers Finally Hits The Net!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=42030
          Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

Even though the quality was crap.... The Avengers teaser trailer is awesome.. bring on May 2012!!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              But the Hulk does talk, and is intelligent. I just think the movies sometimes make him "dumber" than he really is. But either way I love the Hulk.

I just love how the Hulk is portrayed in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The current Avengers cartoon.
              Usually a coherent Hulk is a dangerous hulk.

Comment

Chris Evans was giving an interview (found it on Yahoo) and he says that they're half way through The Avengers and they finish filming in September.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                  Chris Evans was giving an interview (found it on Yahoo) and he says that they're half way through The Avengers and they finish filming in September.
                  Yay!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    Nice! I can't wait for a nice sneak peak at that.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I haven't been this excited about a movie for a long time. Probably since Dark Knight. I'm unashamedly a Whedon/RDJ fanboy, and everything I've read or heard has been great. I'm not even that interesting in superheroes or Marvel.

MZPtv - fiction never tasted so good! Join other aspiring writers in our community
                      dedicated to scripted original, 'Buffyverse' and 'Aliasverse' online fiction.

Comment

The on-set photos look fun

Spoiler:
                        Thor and Captain America fighting baddies in a street with America holding his side as if wounded.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

it's rumoured that the Avengers D23 panel will have a brand new teaser trailer....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
                            The on-set photos look fun

Spoiler:
                            Thor and Captain America fighting baddies in a street with America holding his side as if wounded.
                            What on-set photos??
                            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
                              What on-set photos??
                              http://screenrant.com/avengers-set-p...ca-rob-128696/

http://screenrant.com/captain-americ...s-benm-128241/

Personally I think the new outfit looks crap.

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, I'm not sure what to make of Cap's new suit. It's more dorky-looking than the "vintage" suit IMO, like one of those Halloween costumes you get from Toy"R"Us; and Thor's suit/armour looks a bit plasticky, instead of the metallic look in the Thor movie....granted these are unprocessed still shots, so I'll reserve my judgment for the film, but from a production design standpoint I can't say I'm impressed.
                                "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X