Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    Woah! It has?!
    Yup. It started filming in Albuquerque, New York, and Cleveland in late March.

Also, the role that Cobie Smulders is playing has now been officially confirmed to be Maria Hill. While everyone has assumed it was Maria Hill based on the character description, no one had actually officially confirmed it until just now.
    Last edited by Byakuya Truelight; 03 May 2011, 08:35 AM.

Comment

I can't wait for the day we get to see a trailer for this movie. That will be so great.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

First Official Pic From The Set Of The Avengers and Press Release

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=35941

Comment

Paul Bettany confirmed that he will be reprising his voice role as JARVIS in The Avengers.

Comment

I think I am mostly excited about Hulk. Can't wait to see how Hulk is portrayed.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
              I think I am mostly excited about Hulk. Can't wait to see how Hulk is portrayed.
              The Hulk can only be portrayed one way:
              Spoiler:
              ANGRY!!!!
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                The Hulk can only be portrayed one way:
                Spoiler:
                ANGRY!!!!
                Yes. But I don't want to have mute Hulk onscreen forever.

Comment

He's not mute.
                  "Hulk SMASH!" and "Puny humans!" are lots of dialogue.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

He's not mute.
                    "Hulk SMASH!" and "Puny humans!" are lots of dialogue.
                    For the Hulk, that is plenty. You don't want him talking too much.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      For the Hulk, that is plenty. You don't want him talking too much.
                      But the Hulk does talk, and is intelligent. I just think the movies sometimes make him "dumber" than he really is. But either way I love the Hulk.

I just love how the Hulk is portrayed in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. The current Avengers cartoon.

Comment

The Hulk is the opposite of puny Banner: dumb and strong. Hearing him talk in horrible English would only grate my nerves, much like Bizarro.
                        sigpic
                        More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

The Hulk is the opposite of puny Banner: dumb and strong. Hearing him talk in horrible English would only grate my nerves, much like Bizarro.
                          But the Hulk has been portrayed before as having some of Banner's intelligence. I don't necessarily mean talk talk but...well nevermind its not that big of a deal. I just want Hulk to be my favorite part of the movie and see something new at the same time.

Comment

In the comics currently, I believe Banner is in control when he transforms into the Hulk. The intelligence level of the green giant has varied over the decades, though. As I see it, though, when you're angry and fighting, forming sentences is the last thing on your mind.
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

In the comics currently, I believe Banner is in control when he transforms into the Hulk. The intelligence level of the green giant has varied over the decades, though. As I see it, though, when you're angry and fighting, forming sentences is the last thing on your mind.
                              True that. I'm excited to see Hulk in action!
                              Last edited by Replicator Todd; 28 April 2011, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Which comics should I read to be prepared for the The Avengers Movie? The New Avengers, The Ultimates Avengers, I am quite confused which Avengers will be used? I know they are still different than the comics, but still they based somewhat on them..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X