No announcement yet.

The Avengers (Marvel) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new Cap suit is a bit too 'clean' for my liking... the Cap movie suit had a more rugged look than this one... This feels like the 'official promo event' outfit Cap would wear

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I will give the new Captain America suit a break until I see it more on-screen.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

there was a teaser shown at the current D23 event...

Spoiler:
        it had Loki in a cage on the Helicarrier and had Loki say the line 'I have an Army' which had Stark reply 'We have a Hulk' and the teaser ended with Ruffalo Hulk roaring at the screen

sadly, they stated at the event that they weren't going to release the teaser

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I will give the new Captain America suit a break until I see it more on-screen.
          Exactly...the CA suit in the movies is supposed to be from the 40s...the new suit is from modern times...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Exactly...the CA suit in the movies is supposed to be from the 40s...the new suit is from modern times...
            It was still a pretty cool suit though. From the 40s or not.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

as someone put it to me.... in the comics the suit is mean to have a smooth finish, not like the Cap movie suit.... but they draw in all the muscles, so it looks as though it's not smooth...

Comment

do not know if this has been already posted here:

Sneak Peek
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcDTuinqk2Q
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

That is annoying as it not only ruins the end of Cap.... but it's not the entire teaser anyway....

Comment

The first official trailer is out today.

sigpic

Comment

and it looks insanely awesome!!!!!

Comment

I must admit, for the first 30 or so seconds I half expecting a Transformer to show up.

Trailer looks good, Scarlett looks hot and I'm liking Nicky Fury with an RPG.

sigpic

Comment

Bloody hell that looks awesome!

I have to agree SaberBlade, after i read your comment and watched the trailer, I saw what you meant.

Comment

Well, that doesn't look like it will disappoint one bit. I really can't wait to see this movie.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              I must admit, for the first 30 or so seconds I half expecting a Transformer to show up.

Trailer looks good, Scarlett looks hot and I'm liking Nicky Fury with an RPG.
                              I was thinking the same thing when I saw the trailer lol.

It looks really good though, it seems like it will be a fun movie. I'm looking forward to this coming out.
                              sigpic

Comment

May be I am looking to closely at the trailer but it look to me that shield has losts is flying aircraft carrier and had it replace with a floating one, floating in new york armour.

So I am guesting the story is an alien invasion then.

Comment

Working...
                                X