You know you're a browncoat when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheXym View Post
    +1. Sadly where I live there is little/no cell coverage depending on the weather, so I only have a cheap POS tracfone for emergencies when I'm traveling.
    I just hate cellphones.....I can't even remember how to get my mother's basic phone to work when I use it. But a firefly ringtone would be cool.

Comment

when you spend your time doing this ^ instead of your thesis!
      sigpic

Comment

Shiny! You did a great job with that Mal portrait. I'd love to see a larger version of the others, the thumbnails aren't doing them justice

Thanks to ShelBel for the sigpics! SUPPORT GATEWORLD ROLEPLAY

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post

when you spend your time doing this ^ instead of your thesis!
          WOW! That is fantastic!

Comment

Oh My God! Its Caleb!!!
            Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
            Spoiler:
            "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
            "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
            "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
            "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
            "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Spoiler:

this are my fave scenes from the movie and series!

spoiler or size
              i should be doing college work!
              sigpic

Comment

i will take the drawings instead of the classwork lol
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by Mamid View Post
                  Oh My God! Its Caleb!!!
                  actually its supposed to be mal
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                    You say "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar" to calm yourself down
                    lol! ... been there ><
                    sigpic

Comment

You say, "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar" to describe your driving.

(I'm not a bad driver. I signal turns and lane changes, slow down in bad weather, and try not to tailgate or weave in traffic. I've only ever gotten one ticket, and I beat it. I just happen to have a lead foot and a dearth of patience for stupid drivers. I hope I don't meet the same end Wash did...!)
                      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess View Post
                        You say, "I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar" to describe your driving.

(I'm not a bad driver. I signal turns and lane changes, slow down in bad weather, and try not to tailgate or weave in traffic. I've only ever gotten one ticket, and I beat it. I just happen to have a lead foot and a dearth of patience for stupid drivers. I hope I don't meet the same end Wash did...!)
                        And your friend actually knows what your talking about
                        sigpic
                        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                          actually its supposed to be mal
                          I know that. They were both played by the same actor silly.

And the baby in the baby jayne hat was almost named River. So close that I was writting out her birth certificate and nearly named her that.

She's named after the Lady President of Galifrey though. And nicknamed after a certain space ship's Avatar.
                          Things we'd like to see in our favorite scifi...
                          Spoiler:
                          "Ori, meet Wraiths. Wraiths, meet Ori. I'm sure you'll get along famously." ~ any member of SG1.
                          "Priors, meet Cylons. Cylons, Meet Priors. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful theologic discussion." ibid
                          "This is the BattleStar Galactica - please identify yourself."
                          "This is the Earth Vessel Daedelus. Are you lost?"
                          "The WHAT Vessel?" Galactica Actual.

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick View Post
                            And your friend actually knows what your talking about
                            The last time I used the "leaf on the wind" line, I was in a friend's car. He is also a browncoat, and also has a lead foot. I quoted the line, and he immediately said, "DON'T SAY THAT!!" I guess he didn't want to meet Wash's end either. (and no, he didn't slow down)
                            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

You chuckle at the Firefly reference in White Noise - The Light
                              Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                              - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
                                You chuckle at the Firefly reference in White Noise - The Light
                                What was it?
                                Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Working...
                                X