No announcement yet.

You know you're a browncoat when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you're a Browncoat when it is coming up on two years after the movie hit theatres and you still have broken links to banners promoting its release in your signatures at other forums.

Some might see it as laziness, others as procrastination. I prefer to think of it as denial.

Comment

... The mere thought of Mal and Zoe wearing moustaches makes you giggle.
      ... Hearing the words 'Can', or 'ton' makes you think of Jayne.
      ... You find yourself wondering what caliber rounds 'Vera' fires.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
        You're a browncoat when you find this highly amusing:

love it !

Comment

...when you have the "Ballard of Serenity"(opening credits song), "mal's song"(see youtube) and "The Hero of Canton" on your ipod
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            ...when you have the "Ballard of Serenity"(opening credits song), "mal's song"(see youtube) and "The Hero of Canton" on your ipod
            or ehen you have the ballad of serenity as your ringtone on your cell/mobile phone

and the hero of canton as your alarm tone
            sigpic

Comment

didnt see this so:

you yell "KAYLEE!!! What's wrong with me ship!?!" whenever your car, truck, motorcycle, or otherwise breaks down

sig made courtesy of M2W

Comment

you attempt to start an online campaign to send bags of fertilizer to the Fox offices until Firefly is put back on the air.
                Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

.....You have your doubts about seeing "Knocked Up" with friends because of fears it will be a "chick flick", but decide to go when you find out Alan Tudyk will be in it

Comment

.....You have your doubts about seeing "Knocked Up" with friends because of fears it will be a "chick flick", but decide to go when you find out Alan Tudyk will be in it
                    same goes for 'Waitress' and nathan
                    sigpic

Comment

That's the last time I do that... (it was terrible and such a big chick flick)

Comment

That's the last time I do that... (it was terrible and such a big chick flick)
                        that good eh?

*crosses knocked up off to see list*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                          that good eh?

*crosses knocked up off to see list*
                          Well like I said it was a chick flick, a lot all of the laughs were high pitched so I wouldn't cross it off your to see list. And no there were no children in the audience because it is a 15.

Comment

Well like I said it was a chick flick, a lot all of the laughs were high pitched so I wouldn't cross it off your to see list. And no there were no children in the audience because it is a 15.
                            so ill wait until the hubub has died down before viewing
                            sigpic

Comment

When look forward to your next gaming session of the Serenity RPG.
                              -------------
                              "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                              "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

Working...
                              X