The Pandorica Opens (3112/512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Draygon View Post
    Some times being a spoiler addict is a good thing They're plannign to release more spoilers on the site over the next few days.
    LOL Indeed. You get to know something ahead of us and warn those of us who don't want to know anything about any websites that contain anything which might spoil what is ahead.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      LOL Indeed. You get to know something ahead of us and warn those of us who don't want to know anything about any websites that contain anything which might spoil what is ahead.
      They are planning to release a clip on Tuesday, just to warn you, and they talk about more spoilers all week
      I would suggest maybe staying off the Doctor Who site this week?
      I have now too seen these 4 pictures and if you dont want to spoiled even one bit, i wouldnt suggest you look, although two do raise a question or too which i look forward to being answered on Saturday
      Last edited by Teddybrown; 20 June 2010, 02:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
        They are planning to release a clip on Tuesday, just to warn you, and they talk about more spoilers all week
        I would suggest maybe staying off the Doctor Who site this week?
        I have now too seen these 4 pictures and if you dont want to spoiled even one bit, i wouldnt suggest you look, although two do raise a question or too which i look forward to being answered on Saturday
        Thanks for the heads-up. I was gonna stay off the site for the next week anyway. I'll just be visiting the Gallifrey Base website forum and sticking to the sections that don't contain spoilers.
        I have only one question and its the one that was raised at the end of Part 1..."how the heck are they gonna get out of this one?!"

In Moffat I trust.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Thanks for the heads-up. I was gonna stay off the site for the next week anyway. I'll just be visiting the Gallifrey Base website forum and sticking to the sections that don't contain spoilers.
          I have only one question and its the one that was raised at the end of Part 1..."how the heck are they gonna get out of this one?!"

In Moffat I trust.
          Same question I have lol, because even though ive seen pictures, I still wonder what the hell will happen and how the hell they get out of it because they dont reveal luckily any major spoilers
          I only have one theory so far on how the Doctor could appear in next weeks episode
          Could the Pandorica protect him from these explosions and cracks? and then he will probably use some genius plan to escape it

Comment

I always new Moffat was a genius but wow, even I wasnt expecting a cliffhanger as awesome as that!
            The scene where the alliance reveals its plan to the Doctor was amazing and that music that accompanied it gave me goosebumps, ive always been a big fan of the effort that goes into the music in the episodes, it added great pain and dispair to the whole scene. Beautiful.

And then all the stars going nova - wow. Totally blew my mind.
            Islanded In A Stream Of Stars...

Cavil - The Artist Formerly Known As Crais

sigpic

Comment

Oh so many questions...

Wasn't the "silence will fall" line said by Prisoner Zero and the Prison Guard (the eye) in The Eleventh Hour?
              I haven't watched it for ages but I'm sure they do, although it does sound a bit like Davros.

Could the concrete blocking the Tardis door be one of the Stonehenge stones?

Isn't the Tardis sentient? so could River be wrong and the Tardis not be controlled by someone else, but it took River to this Saturday evening by itself, knowing the Pandorica was a trap, so that River could find the clues, discover it was a trap, and relay that info back to Doc?

Oh gawd, sure I'll think of a few more by the weekend LOL

Comment

At the end of TPO, why did we see EVERY star exploding, except ours.

Bear in mind light takes some time to reach us, even from the closest solar system to Sol (including timey-wimey stuff here as to why it didnt take hundreds of years +) as our sun is, well, right next door in the grand unversal scheme of things, why wasnt our fair planet obliterated by Sol going Nova, along with all of the E.L.o.E fleet in orbit?

I got money it being something to do with Amy and the psychic link whatever set this thing up is using to make the trap in the first place. If everything in the universe has gone, yet Earth remains, to perpetuate the illusion further for some unknown means, then it may explain why, in the synopsis for ep 13 it says
                Spoiler:
                something about a little girl who still believes in stars

Not to mention that since Rory burned Amy a new one, they would have no psychic link to hold the illusion, nor require the illusion to be held, thus the Earth may become time-locked itself so whoever did this, can manipulate the time to use Amy to be the Doctors sentry guard/keeper.

Second question, how OLD was the Cyberman fragments lying about Stonehenge, they were rusted, so asuming advanced alloys in their construction resistant to corrosion. WHAT destroyed that Cyberman all those years ago, because going back much futher than the Roman era, and weapons start to become almost none existant on the scale needed to dismember a Cyberman.

Phew, wall of tect over, my head feels lighter

N.C

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                  Could the Pandorica protect him from these explosions and cracks? and then he will probably use some genius plan to escape it
                  That's what I was thinking. Presumably the Alliance really didn't want him to get out so it's probably capable of withstanding pretty much anything

Comment

now i know imdb is always reliable but on the big bang page

Spoiler:
                    the cast lists lists Joanna Page as Time Lady

what do we think then????

Comment

Originally posted by Nth Chevron View Post
                      At the end of TPO, why did we see EVERY star exploding, except ours.
                      I assumed it was because the Earth went "pop" before there was time for that to happen.
                      Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
                      Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
                      Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
                      Song: Louder!
                      Dalek louder: Mercy!
                      Song: One more time.
                      Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

Originally posted by Lils View Post
                        now i know imdb is always reliable but on the big bang page

Spoiler:
                        the cast lists lists Joanna Page as Time Lady

what do we think then????
                        Spoiler:
                        Her agency has denied the rumours but that could be a ploy too...

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                          The omega symbol isn't important. It showed up on all of the priests equipment and uniforms too. But it's only been made a reference to in that one two parter.
                          Remember that the main things that matter in this series are repeated throughout the series.

Besides from what we can gather it is the Evil league of evil acting by themselves to trap the Doctor to save the world. No sign so far that someone else is involved in that particular aspect of the story.

I suspect though that whatever is behind the TARDIS exploding it is a big enough threat the Doctor may convince the Evil league of Evil to help him.
                          No way am I convince that the evil league of evil, even through technicality several of them were never really evil, mainly the Rhyno an the Dinosaurs an even the ones on that star like vessels with the big eye they just did things there own way.

I am convince they were being led by someone who, I have not got a clue, but probabley the person behind the voice. The Daleks an Cybermen I suspect will turn out to be the true power behind the alliance an probably the enforcers of the believe that the doctor was behind the distructon of all realities. I am surprise the Daleks are trying to stop him considering that they have attempted to do it themselves.

Brilliant episode. Best doctor who final I have seen. Moffit certainly bought quality to the show.

I like the that the sultarans actually looks sad or may be showing regret that they are imprisoning the Doctor, may be it was a warrior to warrior respect.

I am hoping that the final can come up the high standards they have set themselves in this episode.
                          Last edited by knowles2; 21 June 2010, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                            Oh so many questions...

Wasn't the "silence will fall" line said by Prisoner Zero and the Prison Guard (the eye) in The Eleventh Hour?
                            I haven't watched it for ages but I'm sure they do, although it does sound a bit like Davros.

Could the concrete blocking the Tardis door be one of the Stonehenge stones?

Isn't the Tardis sentient? so could River be wrong and the Tardis not be controlled by someone else, but it took River to this Saturday evening by itself, knowing the Pandorica was a trap, so that River could find the clues, discover it was a trap, and relay that info back to Doc?

Oh gawd, sure I'll think of a few more by the weekend LOL
                            It was indeed said by prisoner zero. But not by the atraxi as far as I'm aware.

As for the "wall" that blocked off the tardis, I'm pretty sure it isn't anything external to the TARDIS. It was in fact the TARDIS no longer being connected to what we know as the external part of it. As it was dying the doorway stopped being a doorway in other words.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                            No way am I convince that the evil league of evil, even through technicality several of them were never really evil, mainly the Rhyno an the Dinosaurs an even the ones on that star like vessels with the big eye they just did things there own way.

I am convince they were being led by someone who, I have not got a clue, but probabley the person behind the voice. The Daleks an Cybermen I suspect will turn out to be the true power behind the alliance an probably the enforcers of the believe that the doctor was behind the distructon of all realities. I am surprise the Daleks are trying to stop him considering that they have attempted to do it themselves.

Brilliant episode. Best doctor who final I have seen. Moffit certainly bought quality to the show.

I like the that the sultarans actually looks sad or may be showing regret that they are imprisoning the Doctor, may be it was a warrior to warrior respect.

I am hoping that the final can come up the high standards they have set themselves in this episode.
                            Ahhh but the Daleks only did it before when they knew that they were safe. Remember in journeys end the plan was to wipe out all life in the universe until only Daleks remained. It would not be in the best interest of any of those aliens for the universe to be destroyed. The Daleks and Cybermen in particular have a primary and obsessive desire to survive.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

What I don't understand is what was the Doctor on about when he saw the pandorica was he just making it up you know about the blood and that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                                What I don't understand is what was the Doctor on about when he saw the pandorica was he just making it up you know about the blood and that.
                                I think he was remembering what he'd heard in the fairy tales about the Pandorica.

Comment

Working...
                                X