No announcement yet.

The Pandorica Opens (3112/512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had a quick look & he certainly isn't wearing the ear piece in his ear. If he does have the sonic or ear piece he must have them in one of his pockets.

Comment

Doesnt he always carry the sonic in his pocket?

Comment

What good would the Sonic Screwdriver do anyway? The Doctor's hands are manacled so he wouldn't be able to reach it in his pocket. But even if his hands were free, the Pandorica has Deadlock Seals.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1607759/fullcredits#cast

Read the bottom name =)

N.C

Comment

Four more pictures up on the BBC website for the Big Bang
            One is of: SPOILERS
            Spoiler:
            The Pandorica opening in what looks like a museum with Amy

Another one shows a stone Dalek
            And theres also a picture of River Song which would indicate she survives somehow

Comment

Watched this again today on the iplayer. So hyped for the second part right now!
              Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
              Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
              Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
              Song: Louder!
              Dalek louder: Mercy!
              Song: One more time.
              Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

Been thinking and there are two more possibilities:

The war-crazed Time Lords tried to destroy Time in "End of Time" so if the voice is possibly Omega then maybe the evil time lords are involved again.

Thought number 2... What caused the damage to the Tardis in the first episode??? The doctor's regeneration? I doubt it. And then we have the Tardis engines starting to overload, and the Doctor taking off and coming back 12 years later, but young Amy hears the Tardis engines while she is waiting on the Doctor. I can't help but think the engine overload and Amy hearing the engine sound are both significant. Not sure how though.

Random thought #3: Maybe the TARDIS has gotten really jealous of River.

Comment

I definitely think the TARDIS has a very big role in the story, beyond the obvious. Could the TARDIS itself have wanted to cause the 26/06/10 event, either because it can see something ahead that only it can prevent, or because it's trying to rid itself of some kind of problem (like a parasite, maybe)? Was the explosion a result of the TARDIS possibly crossing it's own time line or else two copies of the same TARDIS existing in the same spot (bear in mind, Time Crash, which has the fifth Doctor's TARDIS accidentally occupying the same spot as the Tenth's, was written by Moffat). Was it controlling itself rather than being controlled by an external force as River said? Something has definitely been up with it all series, ever since it rebuilt itself - it seems even more unpredictable and 'ill' than usual.
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                    I definitely think the TARDIS has a very big role in the story, beyond the obvious. Could the TARDIS itself have wanted to cause the 26/06/10 event, either because it can see something ahead that only it can prevent, or because it's trying to rid itself of some kind of problem (like a parasite, maybe)? Was the explosion a result of the TARDIS possibly crossing it's own time line or else two copies of the same TARDIS existing in the same spot (bear in mind, Time Crash, which has the fifth Doctor's TARDIS accidentally occupying the same spot as the Tenth's, was written by Moffat). Was it controlling itself rather than being controlled by an external force as River said? Something has definitely been up with it all series, ever since it rebuilt itself - it seems even more unpredictable and 'ill' than usual.
                    You raise a good point there
                    There are many times where the Tardis has landed in the wrong place or in the wrong time, too many to list, but just a few, Tardis coming 12 years late for Amy, it arriving in the wrong place with the Sularian story. There has definately been something up with it since the beginning of the series and maybe we will finally find out what
                    We only have to wait a couple more hours now

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      You raise a good point there
                      There are many times where the Tardis has landed in the wrong place or in the wrong time, too many to list, but just a few, Tardis coming 12 years late for Amy, it arriving in the wrong place with the Sularian story. There has definately been something up with it since the beginning of the series and maybe we will finally find out what
                      We only have to wait a couple more hours now
                      Just under 18 and a half hours more specifically.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                        I think it may just have been talking about the cracks. But then Steven Moffat is a genius of a writer and has a talent for misdirection and deception...and also for making the simplest and most obvious things seem ridiculously unlikely! So the big bad is seen in the very first episode...

Jeff?

Mrs Angelo?

Ice Cream man?

Or the TARDIS itself?
                        Amy... The crack first appeared in her wall and follows her where ever she goes... she was the first person The Doctor saw when he regenerated... and again when he reappeared 12 years later... and she's the one person no one would ever suspect...

Comment

The anticipation for The Big Bang is killing me! I've been so impressed with this series, and especially TPO, that I just can't wait to see what happens in the next and final episode. I am slightly concerned that Moffat may have done his job too well, and future finales will struggle to raise the bar as far as the Big Bang goes, but then I remember it's Moffat and I'm happy again.

Also, anybody want to guess how many hints and references for the next series have already been planted? The faux-TARDIS, perhaps?
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

I'm not sure... and it may be impossible to tell until after we have seen the next series and can look back at this one...

And it might seem strange.. but I really don't trust this painting..

Spoiler:

It seems out of place in the episode and even stranger in the scene because it was made the centre of attention... or maybe I'm reading too much into it

Comment

Doesnt look like a picture id have on my wall lol
                              Dunno about its significance though, too tired to think, might take another look at it tomorrow and edit this post
                              But we will probably find out tomorrow (well today as its 1.14am here lol) if its related or not
                              Knowing my luck, my street will have a power cut just when the finale starts
                              My street has a history for doing that

Comment

It doesn't look like a picture that What's-his-name would have either.. it doesn't fit with the house at all Of course it could be just be reading too much into a slightly creepy out of place picture that was oddly framed in the middle of a fairly important scene between What's-his-name and What's-her-name..

And since the picture is so odd and out of place it seemed even more strange that no one even mentioned or looked at it...

Still it could just be me reading too much into it

Comment

Working...
                                X