The Pandorica Opens (3112/512)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
    Interesting Idea, but I don't think it will end up like that.
    How about two doctors. One good, the other insane. Each with their own TARDIS like Moya and Talyn and their two John Crichtons (except for that fact that both Crichtons were good guys and bonkers)
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin's_Legacy View Post
      I just keep thinking about that disembodied voice saying "Silence will fall" and the fact that Davros has already tried to destroy all of reality once.

If we are now somehow dealing with an "ascended" and completely 110% insane Davros trying to bring about the end of everything, that could be a big problem.
      To be honest, i wouldnt want it to be Davros because we have seen him before and hes already been used in a finale trying to end the universe, but it would also be too soon to use him again, because he was used in the finale of the last season
      It would seem like a let down to the big finale that is coming up, Im hoping for it to be caused by something we havent seen before or something we really arent expecting

Comment

It's not Davros. I'm certain that the voice behind "silence will fall" isn't his. Davros has a sort of synthesised voice like the Daleks only his is a bit more organic but the mystery voice sounds totally organic to me.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I've been trying to work it out by listening to clips on YouTube, comparing the 'Silence will fall' line to Davros (not really very alike when you hear them side by side) and others such as the Master, the Dream Lord...I can't find a clip of Prisoner Zero in it's true form saying the line, though I think that was quite different.

There's a similarity to Omega from the classic series (who would of course need to be recast, but given Moffat's penchant for linking old and new, I think if he did bring Omega back, he'd cast somebody who was a good approximation of the original), but that doesn't mean anything.

I'm sure I know who it is, but I can't work it out, and quite frankly, at the moment I've got it narrowed down to either Emperor Palpatine or the guy who did the narration at the start of each episode of Duckula...
          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
          sigpic
          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Must say, they have kept this very very secret, Davros was leaked?? early before his finale but only clues have been in the episode and nothing has been given away or leaked
            This conclusion has been kept well under wraps

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
              How about two doctors. One good, the other insane. Each with their own TARDIS like Moya and Talyn and their two John Crichtons (except for that fact that both Crichtons were good guys and bonkers)
              That's kind of the idea behind the Valeyard.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Must say, they have kept this very very secret, Davros was leaked?? early before his finale but only clues have been in the episode and nothing has been given away or leaked
              This conclusion has been kept well under wraps
              That's cos it's not Davros.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Someone could have been very clumsy and let it slip in an interview though, or images could have been found
                Suprised no one saw anything from filming because sometimes they film in the open, secret film sites??

The suspense is killing me as to who this mystery destroyer is
                Saturday just cant come any faster! Hopefully the episode is as great as the first part and that whoever it is isnt a big letdown. Imagine all this anticipation and looking forward to it for a bad conclusion
                But i highly doubt that

Comment

On some of the earlier posts there was debate about who the voice is that says "Silence will fall." I was just rewatching Eleventh Hour, and the multiform's voice sounds a lot like whoever says it at the end of Pandorica Opens. That's just my opinion, though.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, on the "Big Bang" preview trailer,
                    Spoiler:
                    why does it say "The War Is Over" ??

What war is it talking about?

The only war we know off that ties in with any of the main characters is the Time War, just seemed a very odd thing to put in the preview because this series there has been no wars whatsoever, admittedly the Humans and Silurians came pretty damn close. But other than that ..

Might be a red herring, but you never know lol

N.C
                    Last edited by KatG; 23 June 2010, 12:10 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Comment

What trailer are you referring to?
                      Link please...

As to the Big Bang, I have a very strong feeling that the Daleks are going to play a part in it because in the Radio Times it says the Daleks play a strong part in it and theres a picture of a new type of Dalek made out of stone
                      Hoping the Daleks arent the cause of the cracks though!!!, or that they arent related to them

Comment

I personally find the Daleks work better in single episode stories, not two parters. Yes it's interesting figuring out their plan, but you always know part two will involve running and mayhem. Not much to think about.
                        Dalek: You are an associate of the Doctor. Records indicate you will show mercy.
                        Song: I'm River Song, you better check your records again.
                        Dalek A moments pause: Mercy!
                        Song: Louder!
                        Dalek louder: Mercy!
                        Song: One more time.
                        Dalek panic: Mercy!!!

Dalek dust drifts away.

Comment

Originally posted by YsoL8 View Post
                          I personally find the Daleks work better in single episode stories, not two parters. Yes it's interesting figuring out their plan, but you always know part two will involve running and mayhem. Not much to think about.
                          And alot of exterminating lol

Comment

I really hope the daleks don't turn out to be the cause of the cracks. It would really annoy alot of fans and would be a major fail in IMO.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                              I really hope the daleks don't turn out to be the cause of the cracks. It would really annoy alot of fans and would be a major fail in IMO.
                              Yeah I agree. I want a None Dalek end to a story.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                Yeah I agree. I want a None Dalek end to a story.
                                I too hope they arent too involved
                                Dont mind them being in it and having a bit of focus, just dont want them to be the main focus or the cause of the cracks
                                They had enough finales focused on them, let someone else get some finale focus lol

I just read an article that stated that we have seen the main enemy from the finale in the first episode, but it wasnt in a very concentional form.
                                Something you don’t have to wait for is discovering who the Eleventh Doctor’s Big Bad will be. Smith told the crowd it’s seen in the very first episode. “Albeit, not in the most conventional form. You’re going to have to think about it and find out what it is, but it’s in there,” he said. “And that’s the one, that’s what takes us through the whole series and my god, it’s bad.”
                                From this article:
                                http://www.newsarama.com/tv/Doctor-W...er-100415.html

Also, apparently a younger Amy sees a stone Dalek and the Pandorica in a museum
                                Last edited by Teddybrown; 23 June 2010, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X