• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
    Please refer to my sig
    ln fvpx cvaxb ovgpu
    yeah i guess u can tell im from nyc... and i can tell where ur from
    ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

What?.. Its a ship that goes through the gate.

...Or it could mean a piece of our leg...

In the middle of my backswing!?

That function is not possible

However, I must admit that I am partial to the tater tots.

Comment

I got a question, why was Officer Dewala crying/full of tears when the power came back on? Strange strange.
      "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
        Please refer to my sig
        Ln Zbbaong
        Fred Phelps love you x
        Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by youngtusk87 View Post
          I got a question, why was Officer Dewala crying/full of tears when the power came back on? Strange strange.
          i rewatched that scene... i dont think she was crying... her eyes did look a bit glossy but no tears that i could see
          ..not even moros/meirden/merlin nor the rest of the ancients, could find a cure... for male pattern baldness!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            What is that song? I absolutely LOVE it, and does anyone know where I might be able to find it? (as in is it available, or was it written specifically for the show)
            How old are you?

Comment

Originally posted by itzhakts View Post
              How old are you?
              Too young to remember it.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                Too young to remember it.
                so am i... but still, common!

Comment

Originally posted by cylonzzz View Post
                  If starbuck is a cylon ? -- What about when she was captured back in caprica , and that black cylon doctor removed her ovaries or something .
                  Multiple Cylon models & units failed to recognize that Tigh, Anders and Tyrol were Cylon models. Nothing has happened that would rule out the possibility that one Cylon model would be unable to recognize another Cylon model that was more advanced, even under medical examination. It has already been established that Cylon female models do have ovaries or at least something that produces a reproductive cell that is compatible with human sperm - hence Boomer's baby.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by eliotoroboto View Post
                    Ugh! I keep hearing this "It's cool that it shows that they're in the right galaxy"

I HIGHLY doubt they've been to any other galaxies. From what I can tell, the FTL drives can't travel very far -- only a few thousand light years at a time it seems -- hence them being stuck having to do multiple jumps through several large gas clouds, and whatnot.

But here's a rundown...

Our galaxy, the milky way, is roughly 150,000 light years in diameter (I think).

The nearest spiral galaxy to us is the Andromeda Galaxy, and it is over 2million light years away -- that's pretty damn far compared to the distance from star system to star system in our galaxy.

So chances are, it would take them QUITE a bit more time to travel across such a great and desolate expanse between galaxies, and given the writers seem to have some general knowledge of astronomy, I would assume that they were merely pointing out the direct LOCATION of the colonial fleet in the Milky Way -- it appeared to me that they were showing the region in which our solar system resides. In other words -- they are REALLY close.

I hope this has helped some people here understand how spread out stuff is in space.
                    80,000-100,000 in diameter, cannot cross the center either so longer trip than that range from one side to the other

Comment

anders and kara, and then helo and athena have been married a while now... neither of the couples have said ummm sweety ur spine glows red when we're... uh... yah..

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                        Fred Phelps love you x
                        what?

Originally posted by wiseowl777 View Post
                        anders and kara, and then helo and athena have been married a while now... neither of the couples have said ummm sweety ur spine glows red when we're... uh... yah..
                        LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
                          Multiple Cylon models & units failed to recognize that Tigh, Anders and Tyrol were Cylon models. Nothing has happened that would rule out the possibility that one Cylon model would be unable to recognize another Cylon model that was more advanced, even under medical examination. It has already been established that Cylon female models do have ovaries or at least something that produces a reproductive cell that is compatible with human sperm - hence Athena's baby.
                          fixed for you, Boomer is a crazy psychopatic *****

I was at Supernova in Brisbane today and Aaron Douglas (Tyrol) was there and he even said that Boomer is now a bit of a *****

Comment

Make sure you distinguish between the character (who may well be a *****), and the actress - we don't allow trash talk about real people

Comment

Are we talking about Boomer or Athena

and why do you think either one is a psycho?
                              Last edited by Col. Newman; 16 April 2007, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wiseowl777 View Post
                                Don't forget Tyrol and Cally. Also, no one seems to have mentioned this but now we have another cylon/human hybrid in the fleet. I love how they snuck that into the story a year ago, and only now do we find out its a hybrid.

Comment

Working...
                                X