X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
    Revelations, second season
    Spoiler:
    I don't get it, how could Londo become so callous suddenly? I don't like why the others aren't pooling their intelligence to combat this awesomely, well done, and captivating bad guys. But I guess, this is foreplay. Weird that G'Kar is the one with level head! I would have put my money on Londo over him. The humor's becoming less and less, but enjoying the story regardless.
    Very good observations. There are a number of answers coming your way in subsequent episodes, especially the one right after Revelations--The Geometry of Shadows. To quote G'Kar, "The wheel turns..."
    sigpic

Comment

Mannnnnnn, you're such a tease.

Comment

Mannnnnnn, you're such a tease.
        Nah, that would be one of Londo's wives.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
          Nah, that would be one of Londo's wives.
          Duuuude, the guy had things in his stomach, what the heck was that? That episode was pretty hilarious. Lameer getting an education. And I'm so freaking curious about what's inside a Vorlon suit.

Comment

Duuuude, the guy had things in his stomach, what the heck was that? That episode was pretty hilarious. Lameer getting an education. And I'm so freaking curious about what's inside a Vorlon suit.
            There's actually a great deal of...exposition so to speak about Centauri anatomy--specifically what the tentacles are. They can be best summed up with the following line: "Well we have...we have six you see..."

Spoiler:
            As for what's inside a Vorlon suit, you won't have wait until the end of season 5 to see what a Vorlon looks like. There are already some hints as to what that is. You'll be getting even more hints throughout season 2.
            sigpic

Comment

Wow, still can't remember her name, the one in the cocoon.

Spoiler:
              She has hair now! And she's human! So could humans undergo a transformation to what they are? Could they transform into other beings? That was pretty weird and I really was expecting some kind of flight capabilities.

Comment

Spoiler:
                She has hair now! And she's human! So could humans undergo a transformation to what they are? Could they transform into other beings? That was pretty weird and I really was expecting some kind of flight capabilities.
                Spoiler:
                Delenn going into the cocoon and undergoing her transformation is a major part of Minbari theology, as was talked about in Chrysalis. Delenn's got a lot of adjusting to do as you will see. Actress Mira Furlan said that the "crown" headbone she had after her transformation actually took longer to apply than the full Minbari make-up. Go figure.
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Ahh, Delenn. Have respect for the actress for having her hair shaved, I think?
                  Garibaldi's chest hair made me want to mow my lawn........
                  Somehow, I think one of those shadow alien representatives is behind the events leading to that vice president's inauguration and rise to power. Think one of those persons might be responsible for the disunity of Earth political field.

I would have love to see a series leading to the formation of the alliance but even more so, the earlier epic war that was in G'Kar's text.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Ahh, Delenn. Have respect for the actress for having her hair shaved, I think?
                    Garibaldi's chest hair made me want to mow my lawn........
                    Somehow, I think one of those shadow alien representatives is behind the events leading to that vice president's inauguration and rise to power. Think one of those persons might be responsible for the disunity of Earth political field.

I would have love to see a series leading to the formation of the alliance but even more so, the earlier epic war that was in G'Kar's text.
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm glad you're starting to see the vastness of B5's scope. Everything is starting to fall into place...and soon you will start to understand where the emblem in my signature comes from--and who the Dark and the Light are.

There's nothing wrong with Garibaldi's chest hair. Some of us are more...hirsute than others.
                    sigpic

Comment

lol, nah, it's ok, I guess. Of course talking about Garibaldi's chest hair.

It really is falling into place. Great storytelling, rare on tv. Especially one story with such depth and imagination.

Comment

lol, nah, it's ok, I guess. Of course talking about Garibaldi's chest hair.

It really is falling into place. Great storytelling, rare on tv. Especially one story with such depth and imagination.
                        That's the thing about B5: From a certain point-of-view, they are 110 distinct stories (at least in the main episodes, not counting the movies, etc.). At the same time though, taken as a whole, it is ONE incredibly unified story, as you'll see.

Spoiler:
                        As you get closer and closer to the climax of season 2, you will find even more questions answered but replaced with even greater mysteries. It keeps you wanting more.
                        sigpic

Comment

What about the ending? Leaves you satisfied or could have been explored more or ends with things that inspires more imagination? I heard there are books. There should be some campaign to bring back another form of Babylon.

Comment

What about the ending? Leaves you satisfied or could have been explored more or ends with things that inspires more imagination? I heard there are books. There should be some campaign to bring back another form of Babylon.
                            Spoiler:
                            The ending to the series takes place in the year 2281. Once you watch it, I think you'll agree that it brings total closure and fulfillment. It was good enough that it literally brought tears to my eyes. The books do indeed fill in a lot of gaps to the stories. Unlike other sci-fi, the B5 books are considered canon and are endorsed by the show's creator. Some of the books are so-so, while others are incredible. There is a trilogy that focuses purely on the Technomages. If you haven't been familiarized with them already, you will soon do so. The Technomage trilogy was a deep philosophical, psychological, and spiritual journey. It was easily some of the BEST sci-fi I've ever read.
                            sigpic

Comment

Look forward to it. Complete works are always more satisfying.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Sinclair spoilers:
                                Spoiler:
                                Yes, humans can definitely undergo the same transformation, as Sinclair becomes Valen.
                                sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Working...
                                X