No announcement yet.

What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Ere, Mr Nak. Could you not have watched B5 before the TV tourney? That might have swayed your vote ever so slightly.
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post

Sorry.
        LOL. Apology accepted. So, where are you now in the series?

Digi, I'd like to stand up and be counted as a Sinclair fan. I was surprised and a bit gutted when I found out he wouldn't be back as the main character after season one. It took me quite a while to get used to Sheridan, and Boxleitner's performances could have been a bit, eh, better.

Comment

Hoorah!

2.19 "Divided Loyalties"
          2.20 "The Long, Twilight Struggle"
          2.21 "Comes the Inquisitor"
          2.22 "The Fall of Night"

3.01 "Matters of Honor"
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Crikey! You sure are blasting through the show, Digi! I managed one episode last night lol...

"A View from the Gallery" - A good little episode looking at the station from an outsiders point of view. I'd say this episode was B5's "Lower Decks".

A brief appearance only from Fabio - which was nice. Actually, I didn't mind him this time apart from that telepath stare he does. Makes me want to go *slap!*

Comment

Yeah aside from Olympic hockey I'm not doing much else
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                LOL. Apology accepted. So, where are you now in the series?
                Just watched the second episode of Season 3, Convictions.

Loved G'Kar and Londo trapped in the elevator.

Comment

3.02 "Convictions"
                  3.03 "A Day in the Strife"
                  3.04 "Passing Through Gethsemane"
                  3.05 "Voices of Authority"

Comment

Divided Loyalties, Long Twilight Struggle

Comment

Happened to watch the latter half of Intersections in Real Time on TV. Ironically it's one of my least favorite episodes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                        Crikey! You sure are blasting through the show, Digi! I managed one episode last night lol...

"A View from the Gallery" - A good little episode looking at the station from an outsiders point of view. I'd say this episode was B5's "Lower Decks".

A brief appearance only from Fabio - which was nice. Actually, I didn't mind him this time apart from that telepath stare he does. Makes me want to go *slap!*
                        "A View from the Gallery" is a nice stand-alone episode I turn to from time to time. The guy who plays Mack reminds me of one of my co-workers in real life--and they're both great people.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        Happened to watch the latter half of Intersections in Real Time on TV. Ironically it's one of my least favorite episodes.
                        I'm surprised that B5 is still being syndicated and rerun on TV. It's been a long time since I've seen a B5 episode outside of my DVDs.
                        sigpic

Comment

3.06 "Dust to Dust"
                          3.07 "Exogenesis"
                          3.08 "Messages from Earth"
                          3.09 "Point of No Return"
                          3.10 "Severed Dreams"

Great Maker, I love. this. show.
                          Last edited by DigiFluid; 27 February 2010, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            I'm surprised that B5 is still being syndicated and rerun on TV. It's been a long time since I've seen a B5 episode outside of my DVDs.
                            Yeah, well, I'm in Finland and it's a subscription cable channel. No ads!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                              Yeah, well, I'm in Finland and it's a subscription cable channel. No ads!
                              Wow, that's great! Commercials =
                              sigpic

Comment

3.11 "Ceremonies of Light and Dark"
                                3.12 "Sic Transit Vir"
                                3.13 "A Late Delivery from Avalon"
                                3.14 "Ship of Tears"
                                3.15 "Interludes and Examinations"
                                3.16 "War Without End, Part 1"
                                3.17 "War Without End, Part 2"

Comment

Working...
                                X