No announcement yet.

What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched the firsdt 2 eps of Crusade today. some wooden acting. Love Peter Woodward, Carrie Darbo and the other technomage in ep 2 though.
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by MathiasE View Post
      Nothing today or even yesterday, but rewatched all of it (5 movies and the 5 seasons) in 1 week during June..
      If i watch a tv series i do it for real, not 1 ep a day or week
      I'm envious! It's taken me six months to get halfway through season two. I have no time!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent View Post
        It's about time. Most people didn't like the sex dance, I thought it was kinda funny (and, IMO, B5 isn't the best when it comes to humor).
        I thought it was quite innovative of her. Smart girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
          The last episode of B5 I watched was: "Atonement," but it wasn't today, yesterday, or the day before that either.

It's about time I picked up on B5 again for the second half of season four. Then, I can finally watch season five for the first time in nearly a decade.
          Funny, I had the same thought a few weeks back.

I'm now into Season 5 and really struggling. Same as you, haven't watched it since it first ran.

I just watched 'A view from the Gallery', which is a great episode. The rest so far...meh....not sure what I saw in it the first time...
          Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            Currently watching the series through for the first time, just finished Acts of Sacrifice. Ivanova's sex dance practically killed me with laughter.
            Watching for the first time? I'm jealous. You are in for a treat.

Whatever you do -- avoid spoilers if you can.
            Author of 'The Legend of the Locust' Sci Fi Series

Worked on SGU (a little)

Comment

Originally posted by lmoroney View Post
              Funny, I had the same thought a few weeks back.

I'm now into Season 5 and really struggling. Same as you, haven't watched it since it first ran.

I just watched 'A view from the Gallery', which is a great episode. The rest so far...meh....not sure what I saw in it the first time...
              I don't remember that much from season five apart from the excellent Centauri arc, not taking to Lochley that much and really hating the Byron arc. I'll see when I get there, though.

Getting back to season four, I watched "The Exercise of Vital Powers" last night and "Face of the Enemy" tonight. Face... is an absolute corker of an episode. I always remember it feeling like one of those *WHAM* episodes. It certainly was for poor old Garibaldi.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Just started my rewatch...finally yet.
                The Gathering yesterday.
                Midnight on the firing line. Soul Hunter. And Born to the Purple today

Comment

just going through some odd episodes today from season 2....in the shadow of z'ha'dum and the fall of night.

Comment

Watched last 6 episodes of B5 season 3 last night, I have to admit really enjoying series now, but had trouble making it through the first very slow year. It seemed like there was no direction and then all of a sudden they seem to understand there needed to be a plan and not just character development in a vacuum.

Comment

B5, The Beginning and a couple of episodes of Farscape.

Comment

I watched "The Fall of Night" again with a friend yesterday... I'd forgotten just how caught your breath gets in your throat when you watch the Centauri rip Babylon 5 apart... and the scene immediately after where Sheridan is ordered to apologize to them after-the-fact. That episode really chilled me when I first saw it, a horrifying realization that Earth had become the bad guy...
                        Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                        Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Season 4, Disc 1

Comment

The Fall of Night!
                            sigpic
                            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Season 4, disc 3, for whatever reason, Netflix had to send disc 2 from another city, so won't get it until tomorrow. Could not help myself had to skip ahead and not wait.

Comment

Season 1 ep 1. First time ever. I went out and bought the series. So after 1 ep. I wasn't impressed....at all. Which sucks because I was expecting to be sucked right in.

Comment

Working...
                                X