Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gathering and Midnight on the Firing line

Comment

2 days ago, I watched "Moments of Transition." It's perhaps my favorite episode about the Minbari, especially the Starfire Wheel. I might do a proper re-watch from the beginning but that's up in the air still.
      sigpic

Comment

The War Prayer and Mind War were up today

Comment

Watched "Moments of Transition" and "No Surrender, No Retreat" earlier today.

The end of the Minbari Civil War and the beginning of the Earth Civil War. Good stuff.
          sigpic

Comment

Beginning my B5verse watch-through today. Mostly re-watch, anyway. I still haven't gotten around to watching LotR, Call to Arms/Crusade, or Lost Tales yet so those'll be new to me. Doing it chronologically this time too, so 'Thirdspace' is mid-season 4, 'Falling Stars' is at the very end of the -verse watchthrough, etc.

"A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Gathering

1.01 "Midnight on the Firing Line"
              1.02 "Soul Hunter"
              1.03 "Born to the Purple"
              1.04 "Infection"
              1.05 "The Parliament of Dreams"
              1.06 "Mind War"
              1.07 "The War Prayer"
              1.08 "And the Sky Full of Stars"
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 21 February 2010, 11:08 AM.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yep. I've been watching in the same order.

Is this your first rewatch, Digi? Only LotR and Lost Tales are new to me.

My rewatch has taken me up to season five, and the episodes have actually been not that bad. Fabio the Telepath is not quite the main focus as yet, so I'm getting a slight breather for now.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  My rewatch has taken me up to season five, and the episodes have actually been not that bad. Fabio the Telepath is not quite the main focus as yet, so I'm getting a slight breather for now.
                  Hah, enjoy it while it lasts

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  Is this your first rewatch, Digi? Only LotR and Lost Tales are new to me.
                  It is! I've only watched the series through once, so this is my first time rewatching Season 1 isn't quite so blase as I remember, but a number of the early episodes feel so very 80s =/ I know it was 93/94, but it's a very distinct feeling that's hard to mistake

I know a lot of you guys don't like him, but I think Sinclair is awesome and was sorely missed after he left. Even though his ultimate story arc resolution was cool.

Comment

Acts of Sacrifice; Hunter, Prey; There All the Honor Lies; And Now For a Word; and In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum today.

FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER.

Would five episodes in a day classify me as "hooked"?

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    I know a lot of you guys don't like him, but I think Sinclair is awesome and was sorely missed after he left.

Comment

Awesome, Naonak. First time through? Hope you're enjoying yourself! If not I'll have to...toss you through a jumpgate!

1.09 "Deathwalker"
                      1.10 "Believers"
                      1.11 "Survivors"
                      1.12 "By Any Means Necessary"
                      1.13 "Signs and Portents"
                      1.14 "TKO"
                      1.15 "Grail"
                      1.16 "Eyes"

Comment

Just finished And Now for a Word

Comment

Today:

1.17 "Legacies"
                          1.18 "A Voice in the Wilderness" Part I
                          1.19 "A Voice in the Wilderness" Part II
                          1.20 "Babylon Squared"
                          1.21 "The Quality of Mercy"
                          1.22 "Chrysalis"

2.01 "Points of Departure"
                          2.02 "Revelations"
                          2.03 "The Geometry of Shadows"
                          2.04 "A Distant Star"

It's so damn hard to pull myself away from B5
                          Last edited by DigiFluid; 22 February 2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

2.05 "The Long Dark"
                            2.06 "A Spider in the Web"
                            2.07 "Soul Mates"
                            2.08 "A Race Through Dark Places"
                            2.09 "The Coming of Shadows"
                            2.10 "GROPOS"
                            2.11 "All Alone in the Night"
                            2.12 "Acts of Sacrifice"

Comment

2.13 "Hunter, Prey"
                              2.14 "There All the Honor Lies"
                              2.15 "And Now for a Word"
                              2.16 "In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum"
                              2.17 "Knives"
                              2.18 "Confessions and Lamentations"

Comment

Not been back in here for a couple of days, but I finished season 2 off last night, and just watched Matters of Honor.

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                                Awesome, Naonak. First time through? Hope you're enjoying yourself! If not I'll have to...toss you through a jumpgate!
                                Yep, it's all new to me, and most of it's damn good.

Comment

Working...
                                X