What did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Born to the Purple

Don't worry jcainhaze, the show's a bit slow to start but once it gets going...
    sigpic

Comment

I'm on disc 4 now and admit that I was hooked midway through disc 2. Great story telling. The show really is amazing and after all these years now I know why everyone loves it so much.

Comment

Into the fire

Some of the most epic battles there....
        sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by jcainhaze View Post
          I'm on disc 4 now and admit that I was hooked midway through disc 2. Great story telling. The show really is amazing and after all these years now I know why everyone loves it so much.
          By the time you get to the end of Disc 6 and start season 2, you're going to want to keep going to see how the arc progression. By then you're a full-fledged Babylonian!
          sigpic

Comment

I'm in Season 3 right now.
            Brad Dourif was in this episode (guy from Lord of the Rings)

Turns out he was a former criminal who's memory was erased and is now returning.

Comment

A triple bill of episodes leading up to the liberation of Earth.

"Intersections in Real Time"
              "Between the Darkness and the Light"
              "Endgame"

Lots of BIG whams in the last two episodes. Great stuff.
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Last night:

"Rising Star"
                "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars"

I wouldn't have missed this for anything. Now, on to season five for the first time in about ten years.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  A triple bill of episodes leading up to the liberation of Earth.

"Intersections in Real Time"
                  "Between the Darkness and the Light"
                  "Endgame"

Lots of BIG whams in the last two episodes. Great stuff.
                  Last night:

"Rising Star"

I wouldn't have missed this for anything. Now, on to season five for the first time in about ten years.
                  The final episodes of season 4 were incredible to watch. The feeling of relief by the time we got to "Rising Star" was...incredible to watch. I had a lot emotionally invested in B5 and deservedly so.

Earlier tonight, I actually re-watched "Severed Dreams" and "Shadow Dancing" and for the first time noticed the incredible similarity in the action music during the CGI battles of the two episodes.
                  Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 18 November 2009, 01:01 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Last night:

"Rising Star"

I watched the same last episodes that ended Season 4.
                    It looks like it's over. I remember why I stopped watching...It seem lik it was the end.

Plus the show went to cable. (I think)

Comment

Started a re-watch a couple weeks ago. Today, I watched "There All The Honor Lies" and "And Now For A Word". I love this show...I don't think I can get through 6 months without a re-watch lol. Looking forward to Season 3, best one IMO.

Question: In the first episode of season 2, Sheridan was informed about a personal favor from the president (his appointment to Babylon 5, I assume)...Was that Clark or Santiago that appointed him to B5? If it was Clark, boooooy what a big mistake. He appointed "Starkiller" thinking that Sheridan is anti-alien/pro-Earth, would support Clark in everything (when in fact Sheridan is working to bring him down).

Comment

Originally posted by Darth kat View Post
                        Started a re-watch a couple weeks ago. Today, I watched "There All The Honor Lies" and "And Now For A Word". I love this show...I don't think I can get through 6 months without a re-watch lol. Looking forward to Season 3, best one IMO.

Question: In the first episode of season 2, Sheridan was informed about a personal favor from the president (his appointment to Babylon 5, I assume)...Was that Clark or Santiago that appointed him to B5? If it was Clark, boooooy what a big mistake. He appointed "Starkiller" thinking that Sheridan is anti-alien/pro-Earth, would support Clark in everything (when in fact Sheridan is working to bring him down).
                        That was Clark, I believe. The Minbari certainly wouldn't have wanted old Starkiller as commander of B5. Clark assumed by his war record that Sheridan would side with him. The irony is sweet.
                        sigpic

Comment

last night my brother and I finished the 4th season. The first episode of the fifth season just started.

I LOVE the sound track to this show!
                          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

The Fall of Centauri Prime.

Spoiler:
                            An excellent episode, very touching seeing what happens to Londo. Knowing he has to be enslaved to the Drakh to help his people. And G'Kar saying he forgives him was a great moment between the two after all they have been through together.

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
                              last night my brother and I finished the 4th season. The first episode of the fifth season just started.

I LOVE the sound track to this show!
                              The triumphant opening music and sequence to season 5 is absolutely brilliant and personally stirring to anyone who's been emotionally invested in watching the story unfold for 4 years.
                              sigpic

Comment

Since my last post I went through the rest of season 2 and Season 3 up to "Severed Dreams" (finished "Severed Dreams" yesterday). Favorite part, of course, was when Sheridan announced B5 seceding. Oh and Delenn coming to the rescue, pure awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X