Comment

River of Souls
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
        Thirdspace.
        Originally posted by maneth View Post
        River of Souls
        I love all things B5 and the B5 movies definitely are some of the best offerings in the franchise. River of Souls was definitely one of the more thought-provoking selections with the onscreen debate about the afterlife. My one personal criticism would be the subplot regarding the holobrothel but that's more because I don't like the lawyer and the owner.
        sigpic

Comment

I am currently going through season two. But I cannot remember the names of the darn episodes. Tee hee. The last eppy was the one where all some aliens got really sick and Delenn and Lennier decided to help them, even though they didn't know if they would get the illness as well. A good episode. Me likey.

Comment

Originally posted by Tachyon View Post
            I am currently going through season two. But I cannot remember the names of the darn episodes. Tee hee. The last eppy was the one where all some aliens got really sick and Delenn and Lennier decided to help them, even though they didn't know if they would get the illness as well. A good episode. Me likey.
            That episode would be "Confessions and Lamentations." A very moving episode indeed. The poignant background music definitely played a role in making the episode a stand-out with season 2.
            sigpic

Comment

I just started a season 1 re-watch with the first three episodes. They were pretty good, but I know some of the next ones I will watch just to say I went through them all. I might even breakout the DVD of The Gathering before I go further just because I realised I have not watched it in at least 4 years. I have done season by season re-watchs of B5 over the last few years except for The Gathering and season 5. I will not do that this time.

I figure it will take me a few months to watch, but there is not much on TV now that I watch regularly anyway. Just The Big Bang Theory and Bones now that Monk is done. While I haven't gone out of my way to make sure I watched SGU, I still have seen all the episodes aired so far. In comparing the start of B5 and SGU, I definitely know that I like B5 more due to the characters. It may be more of the style of show too since I think '90s Sci-Fi is superior than how Sci-Fi TV is written today. It could just be my age too.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Just re-watched "Dust to Dust." You wouldn't think it's an "arc" episode in the strictest sense but it definitely has a large impact on the overall story line, especially in light of G'Kar's turning point. For me, his epiphany scene is deeply stirring and definitely echoes what's happening in real life for me--and for all of us.
                Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 24 December 2009, 07:18 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I checked the name of the episode from imbd, and therefore I hereby say that the last B5 episode I watched today was Comes the Inquisitor.

Comment

I watched The Parliament of Dreams last night and it was a good episode for character and race development within the B5 universe.

I also watched The War Prayer and Mind War and they were OK episodes. The best part of The War Prayer was seeing Claudia Christian looking elegant in one scene and not just in an Earthforce uniform.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

I watched that episode where Ivanova says:

" Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate, and the last living thing that you are ever going to see. God sent me."

WOW!!!!

Comment

Does hulu have all the episodes up yet? I want to watch them all in order before I have stuff to do again!

well, most in order.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                          Does hulu have all the episodes up yet? I want to watch them all in order before I have stuff to do again!

well, most in order.
                          I actually prefer to watch "In the Beginning" first and then "The Gathering." I don't know if Hulu would release something like ItB though.
                          sigpic

Comment

been watching entire season 1-5 through-out last and this week, about to finish last few episodes of season 5. then gonna start watching the B5 movies.
                            Favorite Characters:
                            Babylon 5: Londo Mollari, G'Kar
                            Farscape: Rygel, Zhaan
                            SG1: Jack O'Neill
                            SG-A: Rodney McKay

Favorite Shows In Order:
                            Stargate SG-1 | DS9 | Babylon 5 | Farscape | ST:VOY | Firefly |Stargate Universe | Stargate Atlantis | BSG

Comment

Originally posted by xcygon View Post
                              been watching entire season 1-5 through-out last and this week, about to finish last few episodes of season 5. then gonna start watching the B5 movies.
                              One of these days, I have to get my hands on the Crusade set. That's the only B5-related media I don't have these days. One I get situated in the New Year, definitely getting it.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

well, most in order.
                                Only 2 Seasons it seems.

Comment

Working...
                                X