This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Womble View Post
    I'm good. It might impact me at work though.
    keep safe dude.
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I wonder what kangaroo meat taste like?
      Venison.
      It's somewhat tough and stringy and rather salty. Good cuts are more like the rich flavour of duck. They don't taste -like- duck, but they share the same "earthy, overpowering" taste.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
        Telling them what the problem is and how to fix it isn't behind them? Basically, the problem is their own fault. But no one likes to hear that, even if they should.

Hmm.. maybe interpretation. I took what MG said as meaning that both parties are pushing the same agenda, which they are clearly not.
        Just sayin' that it seems like it's the fringe wingnuts in both parties...the finger-pointers...i.e., spending much of their time pointing fingers at each other rather than getting anything useful done....that currently have the loudest voice, with the more moderate average joes in both parties essentially being told to sit down and shut up...it's especially true in the People's Republic of NYS where there seems to be not a dime's worth of difference between a Dem and a Rep

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          You did not answer the question, would you want him to be a representative of your faith as a convicted criminal?
          Trump wasn't my first choice (and incidentally that Cardinal you mention, if convicted, should be thoroughly defrocked)....but he is who was elected and thus we must work with what we got...a man who might indeed be right but has such an atrocious "bedside manner" if you will that if he were a medical doctor like Dr. House on that TV show...I think I'd rather die than receive treatment if he wound up being the last doctor on earth....and incidentally if I had a doctor like House in RL you can bet I wouldn't put up with it for long before finding a different one

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
            Trump wasn't my first choice (and incidentally that Cardinal you mention, if convicted, should be thoroughly defrocked)....but he is who was elected and thus we must work with what we got...a man who might indeed be right but has such an atrocious "bedside manner" if you will that if he were a medical doctor like Dr. House on that TV show...I think I'd rather die than receive treatment if he wound up being the last doctor on earth....and incidentally if I had a doctor like House in RL you can bet I wouldn't put up with it for long before finding a different one
            Even if the doctor with House's manner was the only one you could cure you?

Comment

Even if the doctor with House's manner was the only one you could cure you?
              right....I am a human being with inherent human dignity and I'll not be treated in that fashion....course it's more likely that I'm healthy enough right now that if I had a doctor like that I'd punch him in the face if he treated me like that

Comment

right....I am a human being with inherent human dignity and I'll not be treated in that fashion....course it's more likely that I'm healthy enough right now that if I had a doctor like that I'd punch him in the face if he treated me like that
                But if I want to continue to be a human being, I think I can put up with an @rsehat. After all, we all have to put up with enough of them on a daily basis, what's one more?

Comment

Trump wasn't my first choice (and incidentally that Cardinal you mention, if convicted, should be thoroughly defrocked)
                  He has been convicted and sentenced to 6 years in Gaol. The Defrocking part is in the hands of the Vatican and they are still investigating for themselves. I do know the cardinals are concerned that a temporal law has hit them like this, and leaves them open to further prosecution, so that one could go either way. They could close ranks, or cast him out, either would be to cover their own butts.
                  ....but he is who was elected and thus we must work with what we got...a man who might indeed be right but has such an atrocious "bedside manner" if you will that if he were a medical doctor like Dr. House on that TV show...I think I'd rather die than receive treatment if he wound up being the last doctor on earth....and incidentally if I had a doctor like House in RL you can bet I wouldn't put up with it for long before finding a different one
                  Yet, you ARE putting up with it, and that's my point. House only keeps his job and position because he is EFFECTIVE and trump defenders like yourself only do it because you see him as EFFECTIVE. If you actually believed what you are saying, you would find a "new president" and would be calling for impeachment yourself and replace trump with Pence.

right....I am a human being with inherent human dignity and I'll not be treated in that fashion....
                  Unless you cross the border either legally or illegally, then you are not a human and have no inherent dignity, you are just an alien, so I can break up your family and keep your kids in cages.
                  OR, is dignity not inherent?
                  course it's more likely that I'm healthy enough right now that if I had a doctor like that I'd punch him in the face if he treated me like that
                  Why do you think the democrats are willing to punch trump in the face?
                  Make up your mind MG.
                  sigpic

Comment

But if I want to continue to be a human being, I think I can put up with an @rsehat. After all, we all have to put up with enough of them on a daily basis, what's one more?
                    Extremism supplied in one simple line.
                    Humans who do not think, act, look, or believe what you do are not human.
                    sigpic

Comment

Extremism supplied in one simple line.
                      Humans who do not think, act, look, or believe what you do are not human.
                      What the heck are you on about? I am saying that if the rude doctor is the only one who can save my hide, I'll take him,
                      Like it or not, there are people who are very good at what they do, but don't really want to interact with people. If I want to go on living, i'll put up with his being an @$$.

Comment

What the heck are you on about? I am saying that if the rude doctor is the only one who can save my hide, I'll take him,
                        Yes, you will take anyone that helps YOU. It does not matter if they hurt anyone else, break anyone else, or kill anyone else, as long as they help YOU, well, it's OK.
                        Like it or not, there are people who are very good at what they do, but don't really want to interact with people. If I want to go on living, i'll put up with his being an @$$.
                        A president does not decide who lives or dies, nor does a doctor decide who to help.
                        You are running with MG's bad example and making it worse.
                        If Hillary as president gave you 4 more years of life, would you have voted for her?
                        If you can put up with trump surely you could put up with her.
                        sigpic

Comment

He has been convicted and sentenced to 6 years in Gaol. The Defrocking part is in the hands of the Vatican and they are still investigating for themselves. I do know the cardinals are concerned that a temporal law has hit them like this, and leaves them open to further prosecution, so that one could go either way. They could close ranks, or cast him out, either would be to cover their own butts.

Yet, you ARE putting up with it, and that's my point. House only keeps his job and position because he is EFFECTIVE and trump defenders like yourself only do it because you see him as EFFECTIVE. If you actually believed what you are saying, you would find a "new president" and would be calling for impeachment yourself and replace trump with Pence.

Unless you cross the border either legally or illegally, then you are not a human and have no inherent dignity, you are just an alien, so I can break up your family and keep your kids in cages.

Make up your mind MG.
                          that's where the president vs. doctor ideology breaks down....if a Dr. House-like GP was that rude to me it's no big deal to find a different one...unfortunately it's not so easy to change Presidents as it is to change doctors...likewise with the "punch in the face" thing...if I punched my doctor in the face I'd be arrested and tried under civil law for assault....if I punched the President in the face I likely would be cut down in a hailstorm of bullets by the Secret Service

Comment

Make up your mind MG.
                            also...as for the illegal immigration....I say they should simply be made to go to the back of the line of people waiting to get in legally...just as cafeteria monitors in grade school used to make students they caught cutting the lunch line go to the back of the line..they weren't denied any basic human rights...just suitably punished for getting caught cutting the line..in the case of illegal immigration they're more than welcome and strongly encouraged to take any minor children with them as they get made to stand at the back of this line

your attempts to compare apples to oranges don't wash with me

Comment

Venison.
                              It's somewhat tough and stringy and rather salty. Good cuts are more like the rich flavour of duck. They don't taste -like- duck, but they share the same "earthy, overpowering" taste.
                              If it tastes like a duck and hops like a duck...
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Trumps response to the shooting in New Zealand

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X