Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    You edited! And no There weren't any
    your right and never mind

i was playing 'stretch' with a friend, when i threw the dart it stuck in her head (im a poor aim) she should think herself lucky, we usually play with a knife and i couldnt find it
    Last edited by pookey; 22 August 2009, 10:17 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

hit my sister in the head with a base ball bat (in my defense she walked behind me after I swung)
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
        i was playing 'stretch' with a friend, when i threw the dart it stuck in her head (im a poor aim) she should think herself lucky, we usually play with a knife and i couldnt find it
        Remind me never to play darts with you (or let you near knives, matches, ovens, etc. etc.) LOL

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
        hit my sister in the head with a base ball bat (in my defense she walked behind me after I swung)
        I wish I had done that to my brother... repeatedly.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
          Remind me never to play darts with you (or let you near knives, matches, ovens, etc. etc.) LOL

I wish I had done that to my brother... repeatedly.

love it
          sigpic

Comment

i painted one of my windows red, thinking it would look cool, like hell did it, im still scraping the paint off to this day.

burnt a joint of gammon thursday because i wasnt watching it, the pans a goner, wont to that again
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
              i painted one of my windows red, thinking it would look cool, like hell did it, im still scraping the paint off to this day.

burnt a joint of gammon thursday because i wasnt watching it, the pans a goner, wont to that again
              1. You're supposed to paint the town red... he he he
              2. In your defense, it's only a watched pot that never boils. Perhaps you need a nanny cam pointed at your stove so you can watch it without it knowing in order to keep it from misbehaving...

LOL
              sigpic

Comment

nanny cam thats a good idea, or better still buy a house closer to the fire station.

friend came round (he was decorating his place at the time) and said would i help him with two awckward bits i said sure, i went round, the two arckward (will someone please take pity on me and spell that word) bits turned out to be the living room and kitchen, never again
                sigpic

Comment

awkward

Going to Norway and climbing a mountain fully packed using the "summer route" - I associated summer with easy, it was the other way around, only in the summer it was a bit manageable to do... (I did it though)
                  The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

[QUOTE=Hjalmar;10533645]awkward

Going to Norway and climbing a mountain fully packed using the "summer route" - I associated summer with easy, it was the other way around, only in the summer it was a bit manageable to do... (I did it though)[/QUOTE

many thanks
                    sigpic

Comment

packing up the backpack with water and gatorade and changes of clothes and carrying it through amusement park....my back is VERY unhappy today!
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

You know those lighters in the car? You push the button, wait, and it pops, and you pull it out and you touch the cigarette with it? Well, I will not put my finger to that thing again.
                        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
                          You know those lighters in the car? You push the button, wait, and it pops, and you pull it out and you touch the cigarette with it? Well, I will not put my finger to that thing again.

hahahahahhahahahahhahahahaa!!!!

I have another one, trying to extinguish a fire with sneakers, my sneakers caught fire...
                          The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

oh I've done so many stupid things, I don't even know where to start, but here it goes. I will never play catch using a rock instead of a ball(I was 9yrs old) got my head cracked open on one side, not only did I do it once, but I did it twice, I played with the same rock, and the same kid, got my head cracked open the second time around, on the opposite side of the first crack, I'm definitely not doing that again!
                            sigpic
                            siggy made by RogueRanger
                            http://youtu.be/frhgT5CMpjo
                            killing threads one post at a time

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                              ....Swimming in the Arctic Ocean wearing nothing but swim trunks......

Wil-BRRRRRRRR

Of course, I did manage to get my very vocal buddy to go in after I did, which was entertaining to say the least

....crap, Hiccup, I think you may be onto something there....

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                              ....I once lit a gas fireplace sometime after turning on the gas...there was a mild but rather unsettling fireball.

In my defense, I was rather young and had forgotten whether it was "turn on the gas, light the match" or "light the match, turn on the gas." I've never had a problem remembering since then.

Though it's still lots of fun to put copious amounts of lighter fluid on a charcoal grill and toss in a match....just from further away.
                              Is it just me or do all the people on this thread do something stupid with fire or cold liquid???

Use jewlers wire to cut wire bigger than 20 gauge. My hands don't deserve that treatment!!
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                                Is it just me or do all the people on this thread do something stupid with fire or cold liquid???
                                Ah, we're all just little fire bugs at heart...

Hmm, there was the first time I made fried chicken (and the last btw). I bought a whole chicken, cut it up, and did all the stuff I was supposed to do to it. (Afterall, I had seen my mother and grandmother do it probably 10,000 times.) However, when it came time to fry it, it began to flame. (You should have seen the collard greens when I tried to cook them afterward. Yep, also flambe.) The only way I could successfully fry it sans flambe was to keep the lid on it. But, my guest was polite and ate it any way. What a trooper he was. (Yes, it was a guy, and yes, I was trying to impress him. Needless to say, it didn't work and I married someone else for whom I do not cook btw. But that is another story altogether.)

Let's see, did I tell you about my first Thanksgiving turkey? (It was also my last since I am now a vegetarian.) No, sorry to disappoint you, I did not catch it on fire, but that would have been cool though wouldn't it? Flaming turkey wings... La la la la la (as the old Pizza Hut holiday commercial went). No, what I did was I mixed confectioners' sugar with the drippings to make gravy not realizing it wasn't flour. Yes, that's right... Yuk! I didn't know the difference because I was too stupid to label the jars that I put stuff in in order to keep it fresh. So, my stupid thing is not labeling things in the kitchen. Fortunately, my husband wasn't in the mood for turkey that evening so it was just me who got the nasty surprise of the evening. I bet my face was priceless though.

So, needless to say, I gave up trying to cook meat unless it's in the microwave and comes with directions on the package. Vegetarianism is definitely a good fit for me. And my husband? Well, he cooks for himself. It's safer that way.
                                Last edited by Hiccups; 24 August 2009, 03:42 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X