Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
    What isn't !!! Ewwww... hairy! And cats are eeeeeevil

Pivot whilst doing a round-house kick as fast as I can on tiles - whilst having a serious injury to my elbow and have the "break-fall" reflex ! Mega-oww
    Ow!! That reminds me of that show on MTV called 'scarred'...stupid show that shows videos of kids falling off their skateboards and stuff breaking bones. Not nice viewing!
    sigpic

Comment

??? MTV is junk !

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
        What isn't !!! Ewwww... hairy! And cats are eeeeeevil

Pivot whilst doing a round-house kick as fast as I can on tiles - whilst having a serious injury to my elbow and have the "break-fall" reflex ! Mega-oww
        See...this is why, in our class, we were taught the 'right' way to fall....but I choose not to fall at all if I can help it!

I will never go storming through the kitchen while the floor I just mopped is still wet, slipping and turning my ankle ( I still struggle with that injury...it is taking FOREVER to heal!)
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

AH! A judo break-fall is the correct way to fall, however, my body reacted with breaking the fall properly by slamming down the arm. This dissipates shock, and protects the back.
          Although, this guy's ones suck ! The arm's at 45 degrees ! 45!!! How the heck could you get to brown with such a shoddy break-fall????????

Comment

Maybe he's demonstrating the WRONG way to do it!

I will never again listen to and watch food explode in my microwave and then (not even thinking obviously) go to grab the plate without a pot holder! ouchie!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

I will never put a batteries in the battery charger and assume there isn't battery acid everywhere
              PS, your one at the top of the page is hilarious, Drewandian !

Comment

In retrospect it's funny...but at the time it just hurt a lot and made me really mad!

I will never ever again reach behind the (very hot) pot I had JUST used to make popcorn to pick up a piece of popcorn that fell on the stove....I have a scar....and all I did was BUMP the pop....
                sigpic

Comment

I will never doggy-sit a shi-tzu

Comment

I will STOP cat sitting for my parents if they continue to get sick and need meds EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch them! (each cat weighs about 20 pounds and they do NOT like taking pills AT ALL!)
                    sigpic

Comment

I just said something I'll never say again

it sounded so pathetic

I wa splaying with the cat and he was with his claws close to my, well, junk and my mom said watch out for your family jewels

and I responded, ah well I don't need them anyway

*awkward silence*
                      The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post

it sounded so pathetic

I wa splaying with the cat and he was with his claws close to my, well, junk and my mom said watch out for your family jewels

*awkward silence*
                        sigpic

Comment

khhhmm AHahhahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!... after all, he IS Belgian *snicker, snicker*

Comment

Originally posted by Hjalmar View Post

it sounded so pathetic

*awkward silence*
                            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

there was an ROTC teacher/soldier at my university who's last name was Rash...he was a Major...but started out as a Private.....

Can you imagine being his DS and having to yell Private Rash in front of the whole platoon?
                              sigpic

Comment

I won't run/dive into a pole whilst goalkeeping (I'm a keeper !!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X