Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Radenska one just tastes like normal tea , !

Comment

I'll hafta see if I can find it and try it....

I will never sit with my legs all folded up in the chair, making my foot fall asleep so that I can't get up and walk...(who am I kidding? of COURSE I'll do that again....but I shouldn't!)
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

I shall never suffer insomnia again *brainwashes all*

Comment

walking aroudn fidgetting with a perforator at work

the bottom fell out
          The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Hahahahhahaaa! But don't you work 24 hour shifts? You have plenty of time to clean it up !

Comment

it's done!
              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Lean back on my gym ball to stretch my back when it doesn't need stretching and my leg problems are playing up . My left leg started to contract and really hurt , and they already hurt a heck of a lot ...

Comment

I will never again

- bike 20 km right after breaking my toe
                  - mow the lawn without shoes on
                  - cut my own bangs
                  - skinny dip in a frozen lake
                  - take part in a pharmacology experiment on the rate of renal filtration of drugs as a both test subject and person who has to titrate the solution...
                  sigpic

Comment

!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
                      I decided I'd get over my embarrassment and post this here:
                      Waking up to my alarm, hitting my head on the ceiling, knocking myself out and dreaming I'm doing what I'm meant to be doing
                      Sounds familiar

Once I had this very, very old and loud alarm clock. Every morning it scared me almost to death... One morning I had this really great dream and ther it starts ringing. I got angry and hit it so hard that it broke into pieces. After that I had about 50 small wounds and various small pieces of metal and glass in my hand. I spent the whole day trying to get all the pieces out from my hand... (Also missed a very important math test that day...)
                      sigpic
                      SGU, cannot wait for more of you

Comment

I once... uh... put my head... through the ceiling ....

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post

I once... uh... put my head... through the ceiling ....
                          a) Did you seriously knock yourself out after you alarm rang?
                          b) Um....*cross between suppressed laughter and amazement* How in the world did you mangage that?!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

No, no alarm .... we have weak walls !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                              I will never again

- bike 20 km right after breaking my toe
                              - mow the lawn without shoes on
                              - cut my own bangs
                              - skinny dip in a frozen lake
                              - take part in a pharmacology experiment on the rate of renal filtration of drugs as a both test subject and person who has to titrate the solution...
                              yeah...me too....(not a good idea when you have curly hair...)
                              My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                              sigpic

Comment

My brother straightens his hair...

Comment

Working...
                                X