Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not offer to light a bonfire for sister in law. we ended up with the fire brigade coming round, some neighbour had phoned em. six firemen running down the pad towards us.....hold on ..maybe i will do that again (bonfire was checked by said hunky firemen and was found to be fine)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      not offer to light a bonfire for sister in law. we ended up with the fire brigade coming round, some neighbour had phoned em. six firemen running down the pad towards us.....hold on ..maybe i will do that again (bonfire was checked by said hunky firemen and was found to be fine)
      Pick up tricks by Pookey the Pyro Chick.
      Last edited by Hiccups; 20 August 2009, 05:03 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Get massively stoned the night before I have a date with a girl I really like, should have known she'd text me, do you know how hard and how long it takes to type "I'm good how are you?" when you're stoned?
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

stop fighting with my man over stupid things

Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG

Comment

where i used to work there was a long conveyer belt down centre of room with machinists on either side one of my friends asked me for a light so i threw a box of matches to her which promptly opened and scattered on the belt they proceeded to the bottom of track and set fire to it ( they put it out but i didnt own up to it, was fraid get sack) i will never do that again
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NarutoAngel221 View Post
              stop fighting with my man over stupid things
              thatll never happen tis the nature of the beast . WELCOME TO GATEWORLD

i was staying on the sofa at my sisters and the phone rang at 3am it was a pervy he was saying the usual things when i interrupted things for him by saying "you need to speak to my sister" so i shouted "sue phone call" she picked up the extension a few mins passed she came storming in saying "why the f*** did you pass that pervert on to me." not do that again and in my defence i did think it was her divvy boyfriend
              Last edited by pookey; 21 August 2009, 03:07 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

using my brother as target for pellet gun practice
                sigpic

Comment

Few more for the time capsule...

- Never eat a full bowl of cake mixture again without actually making any cake.
                  - Never go into a gay bar again....just way too weird for so many reasons.
                  sigpic

Comment

never try to bash screws into a wall using a tomato sauce bottle (ill leave the result to your wonderful imaginations)
                    never paint bathroom black or your fridge blue
                    it was wet and sludgey on my brothers back yard my car was stuck tried to move it ended up 20 yards further down the yard (chickens were getting worried) brother went APE churned up all his garden
                    Last edited by pookey; 20 September 2009, 01:58 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

where i used to work there was a long conveyer belt down centre of room with machinists on either side one of my friends asked me for a light so i threw a box of matches to her which promptly opened and scattered on the belt they proceeded to the bottom of track and set fire to it ( they put it out but i didnt own up to it, was fraid get sack) i will never do that again
                      *laughing hysterically* What is it with you and fire? Oh, my eyes are tearing!
                      sigpic

Comment

thatll never happen tis the nature of the beast . WELCOME TO GATEWORLD

i was staying on the sofa at my sisters and the phone rang at 3am it was a pervy he was saying the usual things when i interrupted things for him by saying "you need to speak to my sister" so i shouted "sue phone call" she picked up the extension a few mins passed she came storming in saying "why the f*** did you pass that pervert on to me." not do that again and in my defence i did think it was her divvy boyfriend
                        ROFL! Oh, I can't breathe!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Putting my foot into a bucket of coffee. HOLY CRAP, THAT IS FRICKIN' FREEZING!!!!!
                          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                            Putting my foot into a bucket of coffee. HOLY CRAP, THAT IS FRICKIN' FREEZING!!!!!
                            im sorry a bucket of coffee, cant you buy it in jars where you are
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                              ROFL! Oh, I can't breathe!!!
                              i always wondered what that pervert thought to that particular phone call dont you?
                              sigpic

Comment

im sorry a bucket of coffee, cant you buy it in jars where you are
                                Yep. A bucket of coffee. I was (still am) coffee-dying a pair of jeans so I can then have fun with bleach and circular rims.
                                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Working...
                                X