Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid things I am not doing again.....EVER!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
    Yep. A bucket of coffee. I was (still am) coffee-dying a pair of jeans so I can then have fun with bleach and circular rims.
    o......kay, im afraid to ask this....but......circular rims please tell me its craftwork
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pookey View Post
      o......kay, im afraid to ask this....but......circular rims please tell me its craftwork
      It is. I'm dying my pants darker, then taking some circular rims, dipping them in bleach, and creating a pattern on the pants. The end result is really cool.
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

i'm never going to bring up my work over lunch again. people clearly dont want to here about placenta's when their eating!

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          i'm never going to bring up my work over lunch again. people clearly dont want to here about placenta's when their eating!
          Wouldn't you know, I am. What do you do btw? OBGYN?
          sigpic

Comment

That's a wise idea. Stick to conversations about the latest bad@$$ movie you've seen (be sure to include the # of explosions).

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
              Wouldn't you know, I am. What do you do btw? OBGYN?
              No im a researcher

That's a wise idea. Stick to conversations about the latest bad@$$ movie you've seen (be sure to include the # of explosions).
              When your having lunch with a bunch of scientist and the conversation fall or what you are working on that day, i cant help it im my work is a little graphic!

Comment

When your having lunch with a bunch of scientist and the conversation fall or what you are working on that day, i cant help it im my work is a little graphic!
                The fact that your work is graphic has nothing to do with it. There are ways to describe something with out being graphic.

Good grief, I'm a student and I can describe graphic stuff with out being graphic!! It's all about word choice. *facepalm*

Comment

The fact that your work is graphic has nothing to do with it. There are ways to describe something with out being graphic.

Good grief, I'm a student and I can describe graphic stuff with out being graphic!! It's all about word choice. *facepalm*
                  I didnt describe it in a graphic way. That didnt stop them picturing it in a graphic way.

Comment

I didnt describe it in a graphic way. That didnt stop them picturing it in a graphic way.
                    The human mind makes such pretty pictures.

Comment

Good decision, they may bring up their lunch over work if you do.
                      no means no, and so does pepper spray
                      Sig by The Carpenter
                      sigpic

Comment

Leave the hair. Hairy men are sexy! Trust me.

before I read farther

DAMMIT why don't I know you irl, I've had tons of people telling me that chest hair is NOT done, I even doubted to wax it/shave it, but I can't be bothered with that anymore

stupidest things I did were:

-sniffing NH3 (I don't mean smelling it)
                        -starting a 3 year education, knowing that it wasn't my cup of tea in the middle of the first year, but thinking I'm not a pussy, I won't give up and finishing it anyway and being unhappy and frustrated for years on end
                        -quiting judo
                        The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

I guess it's back to me again...

1. Pour alcohol on a fire in the fireplace to get it going.
                          2. Close the flue too early. (I had to go to the hospital for that one.)
                          3. Use a magnifying glass in the sun. (I almost caught the blooming lawn on fire.)

Move over Pookey... There's a new pyro in town.
                          sigpic

Comment

I guess it's back to me again...

1. Pour alcohol on a fire in the fireplace to get it going.
                            2. Close the flue too early. (I had to go to the hospital for that one.)
                            3. Use a magnifying glass in the sun. (I almost caught the blooming lawn on fire.)

Move over Pookey... There's a new pyro in town.
                            Throwing a cup of funny smelling water on a fire to put it out*

*found out as the water hit the coals that someone had accidentally put gasoline in the half full water jerry can.

That was interesting.....never expected water to explode
                            Last edited by alaskannut; 21 August 2009, 02:35 PM.
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                              Throwing a cup of funny smelling water on a fire to put it out

*found out as the water hit the coals that someone had accidentally put gasoline in the half full water jerry can.

That was interesting.....never expected water to explode
                              Forget the wraith and the goauld, SG1 and SGA need to save earth from all of us!!! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

No im a researcher
                                Cool.

I'm part of a group working on commercially fished crab species in the Bering Sea...awhile back I was late to a meeting and walked in as a friend was giving a presentation on opilio crab reproduction. The first thing I saw was the header of the slide he was discussing at that moment: "Fresh ejaculate".

Aren't the biosciences great?
                                sigpic
                                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
                                X